Please Teach me about Sex

Thanks for the suggestions! I think I will print out an article from the internet, show it to him. You are right, it is out there all over, so I shouldn't be worried about him wondering where I got the idea.

I would not want to cut him off for a while-- I know he will do what I ask, he is a good guy-- just was not sure how to ask, but I will. I just have to take charge :)

As far as do women stimulate the g-spot while masturbating? I can't get the angle right for fingers, but this thing is fun:

1450300-a.jpg

But I need the clitoris to really have an orgasm.

To me, an orgasm is like a musical chord. The g-spot, to me, adds the low notes, and the clitoris adds the high melody.

All of the other aspects fill in the harmony, but I need that clitoris to really make the rest play to finale.

Thanks again for your perspective.

:)

I do not want to rub it in... good one, I love it!

Here's my suggestions:

I guess you could cut him off for awhile. Get him good and wound up. Then, on the chosen night, do whatever it is you do that he really likes, and do it until he's just about to lose it. Then you stop and say, "Baby, before we go any farther, can you do something for me?"

Or, you take turns being the center of attention. One night, you tell him it's all about him. Then another night, you say, Since last time was all about you, this time should be all about me... Then you make him give you a massage, do whatever it is you like, and you show him how to do the g-spot thing.

Or, the next time the two of you are in the sack fooling around, you say that you'd like to tell him a little story, or tell him you have a secret. If necessary, you can act shy about it, because that's how people act about secrets. Then you tell him the secret: the secret is that you gave yourself an orgasm while masturbating, because there's this thing you read in the magazines.

Then you say it's really easy, and that you would like to feel him doing it to you, and you tell him you can show him, and you tell him it would feel so good to feel him make you come in this new way. And you put your hand on top of his hand and guide it and give him little directions and use your breath, etc to let him know when he's doing something you really like...

Or, you just do what they recommend in assertiveness training. Step one: Tell him what you want (I don't think there's any reason to even say where you learned about the g-spot thing, it's not much of a secret these days, is it? I think it's fairly common knowledge. If it's not common knowledge to him, tell him it's in all the ladies magazines). Step two: Tell him the positive benefits of doing what you want (It would make me feel so good if you would...) Step three: Repeat as necessary.

I think no matter what, you will have to take charge for a little bit. Either subtly or specifically. Is that something you feel comfortable doing? You're clever, you might be able to figure out a way to take charge without upsetting his apple cart if that is what is necessary... For me, I love it when a woman takes charge in the bedroom. It's pretty much my favorite thing in the whole world. Hell, my boss at work is a lesbian. I even love it when she gives me orders. Maybe he'll like it?

I guess the approach you choose will have a lot to do with the dynamics of the relationship, more information about the relationship would be helpful...

Under the circumstances, it does seem like the potential for him to feel threatened is high. Eesh. This is a tricky one.

This only leads to more questions. Is the manual g-spot massage any more complicated than the "come hither" motion the magazines talk about? What exactly does the other guy do that is so mind blowing? Does he just dive right into the g-spot? Does he do anything else first?

I've always been pretty clear on the g-spot front, more info is needed. Another question I have is do women ever stimulate the g-spot when masturbating?

Somehow Sun's thread became: 'Teach me about Sex with Boja987's wife'. Too much personal info for a public messageboard. I guess I've just become a prude at age 25. Anyway, if your peen aint rubbing her the right way you've still got two hands...try not to crush her though, one handed pushups daily. blah.

What is a preen? Is that code for penis? I love it! It is a much cuter word than prick-- I hate dick. Cock is kind of harsh too. Preen. It works.

One handed pushups, I never thought of that before-- good idea!

And as far as having two hands, you also have knees and feet, which can also come in handy, so to speak.

To me, an orgasm is like a musical chord. The g-spot, to me, adds the low notes, and the clitoris adds the high melody.

All of the other aspects fill in the harmony, but I need that clitoris to really make the rest play to finale.

This is a nice analogy. I like musical analogies!

Good luck with the g-spot thing. I was just throwing out ideas, it's hard to really offer good advice without knowing more about the dynamics of the couple...

Well I followed the great advice I got here, thank you so much! I especially like whispering "May I" before doing anything to the post-O softy.

And I really do not mind people off topic, I just did not want anyone to feel that their advice was not okay.

Okay I have a new Question. I am starting a new window to ask it.

I have an interesting new relationship. Roberto comes and does work around the house-- like a handyman and then I treat him like a good wife would, even though we are not married. I do not even know the guy, it just works out well. He gets treated really sweet and I get things done for free around the house. Perfect.

Please don't hate or judge. It just works out for both of us.

SO he is about 20 years older than me. The other day he started saying things like "That's a good girl. You do just what Daddy asks you to. What a good girl. Are you going to come for Daddy?"

Two part question.

1. My reaction surprised me. No one ever talked to me like that. I went from eh this is kind of fun, to pre-orgasmic instantly. It was SUCH a big turn on! So, do you think I have father issues? I didn't think I did, but now I wonder! Or do you think it is just a reaction to something new? Or maybe I just like to please so it was exciting to hear "good girl"

2. Do you think he is into incest? It kind of creeps me out now that I am outside of the situation, even though in the midst of it, it was a big turn on. Maybe that is how it is for him.

3. Would I be a total sicko if I started to call him Daddy? I am afraid to go down that road?

Thanks for any feedback, suggestions, etc. I appreciate it very much.

~Sunny

Ron and I play Daddy games all the time it turns me on too. I suppose some people might find it a bit ewwwww especially as he is a lot older than me and strangers have asked if I am his daughter, but what you do in the privacy of your own bed is nobody's business and it hurts no-one. Go look on the BDSM part of the board you'll find lots of Daddy's Girls there.

Back