PM Do's and Don'ts

Sometimes I don't know if I should hate you or really like you due to your sarcasm MG.

Go ahead and pick this one apart as well.

Vassago: just like her - for whatever reason; will save you time and energy. Plus you've got to admit she's fast and funny.

Nice to see your face.
Perd :rose:

p.s. admit it, you sort of ask for it, and we love to oblige. ;)

I should have known that the dancing banana "Blow Me" response would get corrected. I did set myself up for that one.

Hey, I learn fast, just don't always retain the knowledge, or really care to use what I have learned.

Master_Vassago said:
Sometimes I don't know if I should hate you or really like you due to your sarcasm MG.

MV-

didn't you know that we only pick on guys on which we have a crush?

:rose: b

LMAO- I must either be really lucky or really in trouble then, because I find myself getting picked on around here and on the boards a lot lately.

Donning drag queen dress, "You like me, you really like me.":D

Oh now that's just silly, like I would where a dress. Stop giggling, I know you're picturing it right now. The hose always tear when I'm pulling... ahh to much infor. Snickers.

Alright now for months I will be trying to deny that I wear women's clothing.

Master_Vassago said:
LMAO- I must either be really lucky or really in trouble then, because I find myself getting picked on around here and on the boards a lot lately.

Donning drag queen dress, "You like me, you really like me.":D

Oh now that's just silly, like I would where a dress. Stop giggling, I know you're picturing it right now. The hose always tear when I'm pulling... ahh to much infor. Snickers.

Alright now for months I will be trying to deny that I wear women's clothing.

oooh...i wanna see that in your next av

MG's IQ

Now you know why her ass is so big. Calling her a smartass is a compliment.

Think about it first.

Dear V,
Are you sure you want to get into a pissing contest with me?
MG

I think I'm outta here; I tried to help, man.

p.s. no well respecting tranny wears pantyhose, use garters.

Nope, no pissing contest MG, it's not my style. Besides if I take on you that means I have to watch for quick rips from everyone else around here.

I didn't want it to come to a pissing contest, I so detest those around here. I prefer to play nice. Besides, you haven't ever really pissed me off. I'll wait for that day to get into a battle with you if it ever comes.

Like I said, I so don't do public drama, while I think it would be fun, you would undoubtedly be an equal with words or even superior I give you that much.

The area I could handle you in is purely physical, and maybe I could match you for knowledge and verbal skills in a lot of areas, but I'm sure by now you have found out where I lack attributes and would crush those. I haven't paid enough attention to know what your weak points are.

I make it a rule not to attack unless I know where to strike.

So here, if I have irked you or ruffled your feathers sorry. Retract your claws and make sure you dumb down your reply for this caveman.

Oh and so you know I'm not running away, I have to go to work so I will respond to whatever is posted tonight or in the morning.

I love how a hush falls over this place and everyone is chanting for a fight. Sorry folks, disperse the crowd it's not going to happen.

Tempers flared but and feathers ruffled but the amazing thing is there are adults here.

MG, we are copacetic now I believe. :rose:

Back