I love this poet.
Witty, charming, and very
* in your face * in evrything he pens.

I do not think he is afraid to say, or do
anything when it comes to his writing, just me ~
and I love love love it !!! ~

More Please ~

:rose:

I spun and found this by OpheliaQuieroz. She only has three poems submitted here, but they're all good in a quirky understated way.

Postcard from Nowhere-at-all
by OpheliaQuieroz ©

we spoke in letters
sometimes we took a bus
I even kissed you once
upon the lips

but you were no Sebastian
Moroccan winds
blew nothing back
to me
even de Gama
trapped in the doldrums
of his wanderlust
brought nothing back

lips and busses
I kissed you once
a man of taste
and letters

Angeline said:
I spun and found this by OpheliaQuieroz. She only has three poems submitted here, but they're all good in a quirky understated way.

Postcard from Nowhere-at-all
by OpheliaQuieroz ©

we spoke in letters
sometimes we took a bus
I even kissed you once
upon the lips

but you were no Sebastian
Moroccan winds
blew nothing back
to me
even de Gama
trapped in the doldrums
of his wanderlust
brought nothing back

lips and busses
I kissed you once
a man of taste
and letters
Oh, Ange. This is a find. These are really good.

Thanks.

Tzara said:
Oh, Ange. This is a find. These are really good.

Thanks.

Where do these excellent poets go? And why? It seems unfair to come and write like this only to disappear leaving us hungry for more.

Liar said:
This is what I do when can't actually write. :rolleyes:

Thanks for contributing. Owera is a real gem.

I LOVE Owera and all her poetry is now gone. Makes me so sad.... I would read her for inspiration and did have her in my thoughts when I wrote Mexican Blanket.

I hope she is okay, anyone know?

:rose::

maria

Maria2394 said:
I LOVE Owera and all her poetry is now gone. Makes me so sad.... I would read her for inspiration and did have her in my thoughts when I wrote Mexican Blanket.

I hope she is okay, anyone know?

:rose::

maria
Last I heard she was doing sociological research in Mohawk communities along the New York/Canadian border, which limited her web access. That was quite awhile ago, though.

flyguy69 said:
Last I heard she was doing sociological research in Mohawk communities along the New York/Canadian border, which limited her web access. That was quite awhile ago, though.

thanks Flyguy :)

Last I heard, which was a very long time ago, she was still in South America and had little web access there as well.

youre a darling, sexy man, even without a head :D

xoxox

Maria2394 said:
thanks Flyguy :)

Last I heard, which was a very long time ago, she was still in South America and had little web access there as well.

youre a darling, sexy man, even without a head :D

xoxox
I decided to leave room for a cheese tray.

Tristesse said:
Where do these excellent poets go? And why? It seems unfair to come and write like this only to disappear leaving us hungry for more.

old poets never die, they just get new screen names
:)

clutching_calliope said:
to promote a couple of old friends. One still here, Sandspike used to write some dillies under the name Pinkhead, especially a piece called "Do You Know This Girl?" http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=12612
Spike! You're Old School!
clutching_calliope said:
and another handsome man that ran into problems with firewalls at the workplace so had to quit Lit. named Toward a Word. Not on the poetic side, per se, but a good laugh is usually to be found. One of his last poems, "Want", was the only H he ever received even though he was very prolific. Read it and find out why: http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=161173

I have a feeling HMTL tags are what I'm needing to create a link.....
And this one, of course, reminds us of this one. Sigh!

Thanks for sharing those, c_c.
(sniff! I'm gettin' all nostalgiac!)

Back