Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Lady, Thank you for chart and its added now.

I do enjoy doing indexes, just wish my pain was less and my mind would be clear from the pain drugs. Reason I don't update daily anymore. I enjoy reading what you post!

Hugs :rose::kiss:

old borg fred

yippie, I am on a chart.

and yeah the pain must be a real bitch, that is an issue with good pain killers, they do lessen pain but foggy as fuck. I try to avoid them in larger quantity, and generally shoot for lower doses and an orgasm lol (hey it does temporarily help with pain). If that doesn't work, then it is a higher dose with a shot, but then I am not doing shit besides sleeping or staring at a tv with no idea what is on. luckily so far everything i have ever dealt with is temporary and just need time. I don't think I could cope with long term chronic.

anyway, thank you for a chart that includes me, well for now.
enjoy chilly saturday morning outdoor boobs.

yippie, I am on a chart.

and yeah the pain must be a real bitch, that is an issue with good pain killers, they do lessen pain but foggy as fuck. I try to avoid them in larger quantity, and generally shoot for lower doses and an orgasm lol (hey it does temporarily help with pain). If that doesn't work, then it is a higher dose with a shot, but then I am not doing shit besides sleeping or staring at a tv with no idea what is on. luckily so far everything i have ever dealt with is temporary and just need time. I don't think I could cope with long term chronic.

Wow!!! 😍💋

yippie, I am on a chart.

Lovely!!!!

yippie, I am on a chart.

http://i.imgur.com/HZ7SIGam.jpg?2

Yummeeee

yippie, I am on a chart.

I have to say that I am very impressed with your breasts! Incredible and incredibly presented! Wow!

That's what the poor buttons on my sweater said.

Lovely!!!!
Thank you

I have to say that I am very impressed with your breasts! Incredible and incredibly presented! Wow!

Thank you. There is angle play involved. Phone prop at about a 45 degree angle, and my body leaning over it a little at like a 30 degree angle. Gravity normally likes to work against me, pulling them down and to the side, bending a little brings them forward more. So yeah pretty much only a natural position if I am like leaning in and holding on to a headboard or something.

I totally admit I play with angles.

That is what that mosquito said.

Wife Brushing

She has 34 C breasts. Exhibitionist wife in training.

XbypWQa.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back