Post your drama here.....

Re: Trying to be a team player

Goddess Helena said:
My drama:
Sore neck and shoulders, in need of massage, my boy is at band practice.
::sigh::

Helena :rose:

Ouch; I walked 5 miles yesterday, and that is plenty drama for Me.

Eb

Okay, I have had it

I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of no one throwing me a pity party.

I want a thread devoted to ME. I want an open letter to Desert Rose.

I have not come here and bashed my Dom (although I have none and the real thread winner here does. What does that say about me? LOL.) I have not divulged private pm's from the aforementioned imaginary Dom. I have not revealed his (imaginary) name or location.

I am not bi-polar, I am not neurotic, I am not manipulative, I am not a whiner.

That being said, I can fake it. I can fake it if it means I will get so much unlimited attention. I mean come on, negative attention is better than none, right?

I just cropped the slave for misbehaviour and he is sitting across from Me working and smiling...damn...now that is drama..the beast should be wiggling in that chair!

Shadowsdream said:
I just cropped the slave for misbehaviour and he is sitting across from Me working and smiling...damn...now that is drama..the beast should be wiggling in that chair!

Cheeky of him. maybe he needs more...

Eb

Re: Okay, I have had it

A Desert Rose said:

I have not come here and bashed my Dom (although I have none and the real thread winner here does. What does that say about me? LOL.) I have not divulged private pm's from the aforementioned imaginary Dom. I have not revealed his (imaginary) name or location.

That being said, I can fake it. I can fake it if it means I will get so much unlimited attention. I mean come on, negative attention is better than none, right?

The thing is, to make it "real", is you gotta start a thread that gives us all a smarmy "farewell cruel forum" so we have something to feed off of.

As to the PM, well, I can create a really, really good one for you to use. ;)

Re: Okay, I have had it

A Desert Rose said:

you are bad! you deserve to be spanked but since you like that you should be flogged..damn now you might like that as well.
Maybe I should send a big bad Dom to torment you...O O that would be playing into your hands.
Hmmmm lets see...I could deny you the computer but maybe you would have someone post to stand up for you.
It seems like there just is nothing that can be done about you...and ignoring you won't work....
That would be punishing Me!

Ebonyfire said:
Cheeky of him. maybe he needs more...

Eb
he wishes....well he is in the kitchen now..looking for something to feed Me...better be damn good!
~~grin~~

Shadowsdream said:
he wishes....well he is in the kitchen now..looking for something to feed Me...better be damn good!
~~grin~~

Yummy. I have a beef roast at home that my teenager is gonna cook when she gets home from school.

I can hardly wait for the day when proud will cook for Me.

Eb

Re: Re: Okay, I have had it

Shadowsdream said:
you are bad! you deserve to be spanked but since you like that you should be flogged..damn now you might like that as well.
Maybe I should send a big bad Dom to torment you...O O that would be playing into your hands.
Hmmmm lets see...I could deny you the computer but maybe you would have someone post to stand up for you.
It seems like there just is nothing that can be done about you...and ignoring you won't work....

Do you know why I love you so, ma'am? Because you understand me better than any one I have met at Lit...... LOL thank you for making me almost pee my pants in laughter.

SexyChele said:
The thing is, to make it "real", is you gotta start a thread that gives us all a smarmy "farewell cruel forum" so we have something to feed off of.

As to the PM, well, I can create a really, really good one for you to use. ;)

Okay, thats how its done? I can do that, just you watch.....LOL

Shadowsdream said:

What a great response to Rose's great post. Truth is, sometimes I find the Dream saga to be too ludicrous to beieve, and at other times, simply frustrating.

Your response is brought a huge smile to my face! Well done SD!

Shadowsdream said:

Lucky for Me that I did not have anything in my mouth when I read this! ROTFLMAO

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Okay, I have had it

Ebonyfire said:
Lucky for Me that I did not have anything in my mouth when I read this! ROTFLMAO

Eb

Hey Eb, I spit out a moutful of coffee when I read Rose's original post and I almost choked to death when I read SD's reply! To tell the truth, I'm still laughing! It absolutely made my day!

A Desert Rose said:
Do you know why I love you so, ma'am? Because you understand me better than any one I have met at Lit...... LOL thank you for making me almost pee my pants in laughter.

Depends will take care of that...

Eb

A Desert Rose said:
My pleasure subbie girl...you know that I have been enjoying watching you move from one moment to another here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay, I have had it

zipman7 said:
Hey Eb, I spit out a moutful of coffee when I read Rose's original post and I almost choked to death when I read SD's reply! To tell the truth, I'm still laughing! It absolutely made my day!

Yea well be that as it may, you may be laughing but I still don't see my Desert Rose thread..... I am thinking of writing my own open letter to Desert Rose. Like an alter ego or split personality thing.

Wait, wait..... I've hit on it!!!! I WILL develop a split personality.
I will be the ugly lit bashing thorny Desert Rose on some threads. And the sweet little shetland-pony-wanna-be-grrl on others. Then I can legitimately write an open letter to myself...

LMAO

Life without laughter is like drama without tears.
And I just had a threesome!
which has Me laughing back.

Shadowsdream said:
Life without laughter is like drama without tears.
And I just had a threesome!
which has Me laughing back.

Threesome?

Eb<ears perking up>

Back