Pussy Eating Sign Up

This idea is animated from discussion in another thread. The concept is simple: connect needy ladies with wet, willing tongues.

I have a feeling that supply will outpace demand, but this thread will be an experiment to confirm or deny those suppositions. To start off the list of volunteers, I submit my application. Any ladies in the mid-Michigan area in need of a tongue can have access to mine.
I'm in Denver Colorado and I'm ready and waiting.

Mid 30s guy here, Melbourne Australia. Love giving and receiving orals, it’s the most intimate gesture. Having your mouth on someone’s most private part and vice versa. Have been told I’m not too bad at it mmm

What the hey. I'll take a shot in the dark. Eastern Washington here with a talented tongue. I would willingly provide oral with no expectations of receiving anything in return.

This idea is animated from discussion in another thread. The concept is simple: connect needy ladies with wet, willing tongues.

I have a feeling that supply will outpace demand, but this thread will be an experiment to confirm or deny those suppositions. To start off the list of volunteers, I submit my application. Any ladies in the mid-Michigan area in need of a tongue can have access to mine.
I am also in mid Michigan and looking for the same exact thing.. we should colab and maybe we'll get lucky and find a willing participant in our area

So far, this message has received about 35 responses. All from men. Most essentially say that the poster likes to eat pussy and where they are located. No favorable responses to any of those posts. Which, as I said before, tends to confirm the premise that supply will outpace demand. (Escecially in Michigan).
The original post also has received 6 positive responses. Four from men, one from a couple, and one from someone who is apparently a woman but has never posted or reacted to anything else that has appeared in any LIt forums.
Before commenting on whether there really is a lack of demand, I would point out that there is one possible, albeit unlikely, match. The couple responding favorably, @CX726577, is located in the Pacific Northwest. @Lonelyinwa is in the state of Washington. So the distances may be manageable if the interest is really there.
My premise is that demand is probably much greater that is reflected in these responses. I suspect that there are women who would enjoy being able to lay back and simply receive pleasure with obligations, no strings attached. But they have to know that, by accepting your offer, that is what they will get.
So, I previously responded
Well, this seems to be confirming your original premise.
So far, not a single woman has responded.
You may wish to consider that an offer to provide oral pleasure from a complete stranger may not be that appealing to many women, who might prefer to know at least a little bit about you first and have some idea of whether you know your way around a woman's treasure.

I received 3 favorable responses to this message. All from women. (I opened a DM conversation with one of them, and managed to offend her, so I"m not taking that approach again).
So, if there are gentlemen who genuinely wish to attract the attention of women who would like to try something like this, maybe you need to say more than just "I'm in Michigan and I like to eat pussy."
Something like
"I would love to be permitted to caress your labia with my tongue, slowly licking up and down, feeling your lips swell and part, tasting your juices as they start to flow, inhailing your intoxicating scent...." Etc. Continuing from there.
"If you are at all intrigued by this scenario, understanding that no demands would be place on you, and you are locted within driving distance of Springfield Mass, then please, get in touch with me and ask me any questions. I will give you any answers you may need to feel comfortable meeting to discuss whether you really wish to take advantage of this offer."

Not saying this will get you what you want, but it may increase your odds.

Back