Question for cocksuckers.

I practiced with a dildo about 1-1/2 inch in diameter and the trick is to learn to relax your throat. Make sure whatever you practice with has no rough edges and is as soft as possible. Of course a dick is the best to practice with.
I only have a prostate massager. What's the length of your dildo?

I do practice on real cocks as much as I can as they're nice and warm, and feel good, but it's hard to abduct someone and make him your cock-sucking practice dildo. 😁😆😅🤣😂

I love being throat fucked, but the cock in question must be long enough to actually enter my throat. Any cock shorter than that just triggers my gag reflex by poking annoyingly at the sensitive spot at the back of my mouth. Once his cock extends beyond that point I'm okay. I'm unable to breathe but I can work with that. Breathing is actually overrated. Once my throat is sufficiently lubricated, he can take long strokes, completely entering and exiting my throat at each stroke allowing me to breathe between strokes. I have actually cum myself while having this done to me.
ThroatSpit and Tears!

I've sucked and been throat fucked by some pretty long cocks and never gagged on one.

Have you ever sucked a cock that was just the length of when you had it all in your mouth the head just poked at the back if your mouth?
Can't deep throated it, but it's just enough to irritate and make you gag?
Yeah, and it is frustrating. I still suck the cock, but I give up on throating it.

I’m a male who can deep throat , many men have tried to gag me with their cocks, which turns out to be a lot of fun for both of us.

one of my 1st, about my 3rd time the guy had an odd one. he had a huge head and a long skinny dick. his shaft was tiny behind his head i'd guess was 3 times thicker. he was still limp as i worked on him and i didn't know what or how but boom! all of a sudden things felt odd and i realized i had swallowed his head! i started to pull back but didn't know if it would hurt him or not. after a minute we decided we were both ok if i just pulled back and sure enough i had to pull a bit hard and paloop! it came shooying out. we all three laughed as my best friend was there. he commented he didn't know why wepulled apart. we looked at each other and agreed to try again and sure enough gulp! down it went and stayed this time getting hard then after a few he pulled back then came a few later. we both agreed it was a 1st and a 2nd. oddbut kinky!

i read once a dentist told patients who gagged as he worked to squeeze their left thumb inside their fist and it would help. try it!

i read once a dentist told patients who gagged as he worked to squeeze their left thumb inside their fist and it would help. try it!
Wait, really?!

Better find someone to experiment this with tonight. Come on! Who's near my location with a hard horny cock?

🤣😂

I started with these which are about 8" and worked my way to be able to take them to their balls https://ibb.co/CbxcNsJ

Then I got this. Longer and thicker. It took me a few tries and lubed it up with coconut oil but I got it all the way down to the balls. I was pretty tight once it hit my throat but I kept going and got it down my throat. Now I am pretty sure, if/when I get a real cock in my mouth that I will be able to handle it😃

https://ibb.co/nQWx0FK

Have you ever sucked a cock that was just the length of when you had it all in your mouth the head just poked at the back if your mouth?
Can't deep throated it, but it's just enough to irritate and make you gag?
No, but I would like to!

I’ve sucked many cocks, and have never had a problem with gagging. Mind, none of the cocks I sucked touched my uvula . . .

This. Lay with head hanging off the bed. The top fucks your throat standing. Provides a better path for a hard cock. Relax and breathe through your nose. This will help avoid gagging. When he cums you will feel his cock twitch but will not taste him if he is balls deep in your mouth.
You are spot on with that advice! I once hooked up with a very patient and experienced man with a fairly decent sized cock who helped position me on the bed just that way - on my back with my head hanging off. He slowly and gently fed me his very well lubed cock until I heard and felt a slight "pop" as it slid effortlessly into my throat. We ended up in a 69 and both shot our loads into each other's mouth at exactly the same time, which was quite amazing!

I love the extremely erotic sensation of having a thick cock being forced all the way down into my throat. I have actually reached orgasm while having this done to me. I was indoctrinated into enjoying this activity by my best friend Larry whose cock was unusually large. I rarely gagged while having this done to me by him because he was able to quickly force his cock past the constriction at the narrow entrance to my throat unlike smaller cocks which repeatedly punch at the sensitive area at the back of my mouth, triggering my gag reflex. There's nothing to compare to the thrilling sensation of having my throat stuffed completely full of thick cock making it impossible for me to breathe! I LOVE IT!! I wish it could go on forever until my need for oxygen overrides and takes precedence over my erotic compulsion.

I haven't sucked a cock in a very very long time, I guess I was able to get my very 1st cock down it was rather big especially for our ages, which will have to be unspoken. He was I would say somewhere between 7-71/2" and although no where near the fattest cock was of a decent girth. It did take a bit of gagging a few times to say the least but he was a very calming person and coached me through it which helped. I found that slow breathing and not getting myself excited or anxious seemed to work. After that it was a cinch, now however married and not sucking a cock in well over 40+years I'm sure there would be no holding back my excitement and anxiousness so I'm sure I would gag till I either got it right or puked my guts out LOL.

I love the extremely erotic sensation of having a thick cock being forced all the way down into my throat. I have actually reached orgasm while having this done to me. I was indoctrinated into enjoying this activity by my best friend Larry whose cock was unusually large. I rarely gagged while having this done to me by him because he was able to quickly force his cock past the constriction at the narrow entrance to my throat unlike smaller cocks which repeatedly punch at the sensitive area at the back of my mouth, triggering my gag reflex. There's nothing to compare to the thrilling sensation of having my throat stuffed completely full of thick cock making it impossible for me to breathe! I LOVE IT!! I wish it could go on forever until my need for oxygen overrides and takes precedence over my erotic compulsion.
Very hot!!!!

You are spot on with that advice! I once hooked up with a very patient and experienced man with a fairly decent sized cock who helped position me on the bed just that way - on my back with my head hanging off. He slowly and gently fed me his very well lubed cock until I heard and felt a slight "pop" as it slid effortlessly into my throat. We ended up in a 69 and both shot our loads into each other's mouth at exactly the same time, which was quite amazing!
Best position for totally submitting. My top wants my hands behind my back while he fucks my mouth like a pussy.

Success in sucking a cock depends on several factors besides my own skills and relaxation. Bearing in mind that I don't like to get face fucked and I control the depth and speed, his length and girth are obvious factors. But the curve of his cock is something that a lot of people forget, not only for sucking but also for fucking. Up or down, left or right, fairly straight ahead, how pronounced is the curve. It all makes a big difference on how deeply I can take him, what angle is best, how much my hands need to help, etc. And for the rare times I get fucked, the curvature of his cock determines the position and how he'll hit my prostate to give me my best pleasure. So, sex with another man is truly not a one size fits all type of thing. You have to read his body and gauge his responses, and of course, don't ever forget his balls! Love on them with your hands and mouth, and you'll get your reward.

Success in sucking a cock depends on several factors besides my own skills and relaxation. Bearing in mind that I don't like to get face fucked and I control the depth and speed, his length and girth are obvious factors. But the curve of his cock is something that a lot of people forget, not only for sucking but also for fucking. Up or down, left or right, fairly straight ahead, how pronounced is the curve. It all makes a big difference on how deeply I can take him, what angle is best, how much my hands need to help, etc. And for the rare times I get fucked, the curvature of his cock determines the position and how he'll hit my prostate to give me my best pleasure. So, sex with another man is truly not a one size fits all type of thing. You have to read his body and gauge his responses, and of course, don't ever forget his balls! Love on them with your hands and mouth, and you'll get your reward.
Depending on the direction of his curve determine best sex position for maximizing the stimulation of my prostate. I prefer a cock with and upward curve because missionary becomes optimal for eye contact hitting my p-spot.

Depending on the direction of his curve determine best sex position for maximizing the stimulation of my prostate. I prefer a cock with and upward curve because missionary becomes optimal for eye contact hitting my p-spot.
Yes. I posted a video here once, but Lit broke the Dropbox link. Anyway, it was one of the few times I've bottomed, and my married friend fucked me in missionary. Great for eye contact and making out, and he kept hitting my prostate until I had a really strong orgasm and ejaculation. If anyone wants to see the video, PM me.

im like POpeye.. I love the feel of a thick dick in my mouth and throat.. the way my mouth is wide open to accept that thick hot cock. and i can still work my tongue along his shaft while its deep in my throat...

YES !! I love the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness as he holds onto my head and savagely fucks my throat. I'm at his mercy for the very air I breathe.

M
I love being throat fucked, but the cock in question must be long enough to actually enter my throat. Any cock shorter than that just triggers my gag reflex by poking annoyingly at the sensitive spot at the back of my mouth. Once his cock extends beyond that point I'm okay. I'm unable to breathe but I can work with that. Breathing is actually overrated. Once my throat is sufficiently lubricated, he can take long strokes, completely entering and exiting my throat at each stroke allowing me to breathe between strokes. I have actually cum myself while having this done to me.
Me too! I'm a very proud male cocksucker cum slut! I have fully accepted the fact that for me giving a blowjob to a big and thick, cut, and white penis with a nice mushroom head is genuinely my favorite type of sex by far. I'm pretty sexually submissive as a male cocksucker. So I strongly prefer more dominant feeders who aren't afraid to put me in my proper place as a male cocksucker cum slut!

I absolutely love and adore having my faced fucked balls deep by a nice cock! I mean that is honestly pure ecstasy for me as a cocksucker. There have been some occasions where I actually came without even touching myself. They all happened when I was having my face fucked balls deep by a big and thick cut cock, and where I was feeling my feeder's balls slap into my face over and over again. OMG that is just pure sexual heaven for me as a male cocksucker cum slut! I genuinely love being made to take a cock like that like a total slut, because I really am a male cocksucker slut!

Back