Question for (male?) submissives

I’m working on a series of stories involving a loving female-led, straight couple and BDSM. I’m curious to learn from submissives (males in particular, but if you otherwise identify and have something to contribute feel free) as to what kinds of activities were limits when you first started but that you eventually came to enjoy. Basically, I’m looking for ways in which my submissive male character can grow.

Thanks in advance for anything you’re willing to share.
I have always had a thing for golden showers - there is something so animalistic about being pissed on - marked as someone’s property…
When my wife got into it she made me go further - making me swallow her dirty piss… it was both gross and a huge turn on… then she decided she want me to do it in public - she would go to the toilet and piss in a costa coffee cup and make drink it on a busy train… or empty an apple juice bottle to fill with her piss and drink it in front of our friends…

There always fears some has when they submit control to someone else, volunteering or otherwise. The real excitement comes when the sub is made to do things that are beyond the established parameters. Surprise without too much humiliation or degradation, is uplifting.
I'm learning that the excitement goes both ways

The all day slave. Man starts off being shaved or order what and how to shave, being required to dress feminine at the Mistress whim. Then has to serve as her cook, maid, sex toy, urinal all day. She has control over everything he does or doesn't do.

The all day slave. Man starts off being shaved or order what and how to shave, being required to dress feminine at the Mistress whim. Then has to serve as her cook, maid, sex toy, urinal all day. She has control over everything he does or doesn't do.
That's a hot idea. As someone in a position of control in normal life, that'd be an experience of escapism.

Back