Questions....One for the ladies and one for the men...

Trimmed above & shaved below.
Who wants to fight a tangle of oldman barbwire thatch? An uncluttered porch opens the door for the ladies to explore a little more. Once I started shaving the boys it now drives me nuts when the stubble grows out to itchy.

On women, I like shaved except for a little bit of a landing strip, as for me, I shave completely once a week.

I shaved my legs a few times while doing some serious cycling - easier to massage, no hairs to get caught up in the inevitable cuts and grazes, and more comfortable with lycra - and I was never quite sure where to stop.

However, things may be different across the Atlantic or with the younger generation, but I have yet to come across a woman who was keen on the idea. The universal response I've had when I've raised the question is that they don't want me looking like a pre-pubescent boy.

they don't want me looking like a pre-pubescent boy.

Yeah that! I maybe the odd woman out but I think it is strange. I am not a fan of shaved balls. I have no issues giving a guy a BJ with hair there. He should have hair there, feels weird for it to be bare, and it is definitely not something I find attractive. Trim is fine if you have to, but please skip the razor. :eek:

I love it when he's shaved completely bare. it so smooth and sensual to touch! of course I dread the 2-day stubble the follows but I can just shave him again so it's ok! lol

I like both. Manicured is nice, especially when I'm doing hand work. Soft and curlies tickling my fingers, very hot.
But, shaved balls makes me want to have them live in my mouth.
In the end, I prefer that he shaves what he likes, or not. That way I can keep myself smooth without regret.

I shave but leave a little hair at times.I am not a stickler to get every last piece of hair.

I prefer a well groomed man, but not shaved. When a man is hairy in all the right places it is such a turn on.

Balls and shaft are shaved every day, just a small line of "fur" running up to my stomach....who wants to lick and suck on stubble after all?

No one is going to see it. My wife lost interest long time ago so I don't bother.

I shave them, never had a complaint and my balls got licked and sucked a lot more (nowadays I wish I could get them licked). I enjoy playing with them more now that they are smooth.

I like hairless, but I find that it's not common in the real world. Plus, balls look hard to shave. I can understand the shaft and the pubes but the balls. I don't think I would do it.

I do like it though. It makes me want to suck them every time.

I like hairless, but I find that it's not common in the real world. Plus, balls look hard to shave. I can understand the shaft and the pubes but the balls. I don't think I would do it.

I do like it though. It makes me want to suck them every time.

I shave everything and FragileUnbroken's comment is exactly why. I figure it's more pleasant to have a smooth cock in your mouth than a hairy cock

I prefer my husbands balls shaved, but only because it makes for much easier kissing, licking, and sucking of that particular area. I would agree with some of the other females on here though about the stubble a few days after. If you men arent going to maintain it, I would argue not to bother, because 3 or 4 days later my husbands scrotum feels scratchy as sand paper. I would not want him hairless, but I do encourage him to trim if I find myself getting attacked by pubes during oral sex.

I prefer my husbands balls shaved, but only because it makes for much easier kissing, licking, and sucking of that particular area. I would agree with some of the other females on here though about the stubble a few days after. If you men arent going to maintain it, I would argue not to bother, because 3 or 4 days later my husbands scrotum feels scratchy as sand paper. I would not want him hairless, but I do encourage him to trim if I find myself getting attacked by pubes during oral sex.

This too.

I admit, I do shave regularly, my balls from time to time. I like the feeling and appearance. For some reason being clean-shaven leaves me harder at all the right times too. Weird :rolleyes:

I always keep trimmed but don't shave. I had a gf a few years ago who really liked me mostly shaved so I did for her, but normally not.

I have once or twice, but i found it time consuming to maintain.

now i just trim it down as short as i can with a trimmer from time to time.

i guess i don't get any complaints because no one sees me naked anyways.

My ex bf and I are always regular clean shaved. that is to prevent ending up with smeared pubic area after anal sex. hair is difficult to cleanup after anal,and more time spent on washing before felatio post sodomy puts off the tempo of the night.

Back