Realistic cheating stories

I am close to posting a cheating story. It will be my first attempt at a straight M/F sex story. I believe the story is, within certain bounds, realistic. It will probably get trashed, but that's the chance you take when you write outside your comfort zone.

The cast is interracial and I fevrently hope it ends up in interracial and not loving wives. That's heat I don't feel I am up to dealing with.

I'd love to read it. It's probably something i'd write about myself which is why it interests me.

Colleen Thomas said:
I am close to posting a cheating story. It will be my first attempt at a straight M/F sex story. I believe the story is, within certain bounds, realistic. It will probably get trashed, but that's the chance you take when you write outside your comfort zone.

The cast is interracial and I fevrently hope it ends up in interracial and not loving wives. That's heat I don't feel I am up to dealing with.

I think if you submit as "interrracial", the mods will put it there.

Colleen Thomas said:

Sometimes who can get readers who are just looking for a good story to read instead of a wanna-be critic.

BlackSnake said:
Sometimes who can get readers who are just looking for a good story to read instead of a wanna-be critic.

I'm always nervous with a story that is outside my comfort zone. I don't expect it to do very well in interracial, but I know I am not thick skinned enough to take the beating I would in loving wives. That cat is only for very hardy souls.

Colleen Thomas said:
I'm always nervous with a story that is outside my comfort zone. I don't expect it to do very well in interracial, but I know I am not thick skinned enough to take the beating I would in loving wives. That cat is only for very hardy souls.

I find it hard to believe that anything is outside your comfort zone. Though if one of Lit's best writers can have doubts, maybe there is still hope for me.

she does it because she met someone who sets her soul on fire. She loves her husband, needs her husband, loves her family and would normally not even think about doing something to jeopardize that..but after being married, happily for so many years, her 37 year old body has desires that her 21 year old body had not anticipated..even though she has a great sex life at home. It's not really anything that can be explained. She wears a big red "A", secretly...and an unexplained grin.

TigersMylke said:
she does it because she met someone who sets her soul on fire. She loves her husband, needs her husband, loves her family and would normally not even think about doing something to jeopardize that..but after being married, happily for so many years, her 37 year old body has desires that her 21 year old body had not anticipated..even though she has a great sex life at home. It's not really anything that can be explained. She wears a big red "A", secretly...and an unexplained grin.

Sounds really good.

Reshbod said:
I have part two completed if anyone would like to see it let me know. I haven't found anyone in the Editor forum to proofread it, and I would like some feedback to see it is submit worthy.

Thanks

Love to see it.

Well, mine is submitted. It should post under the title tee time in the next few days.

Any comments will be welcome as I don't usually write M/F erotica.

Colleen Thomas said:
Well, mine is submitted. It should post under the title tee time in the next few days.

Any comments will be welcome as I don't usually write M/F erotica.

Judgeing from the comments and score, I should have just stuck to what I know.

Colleen Thomas said:
Judgeing from the comments and score, I should have just stuck to what I know.

or you have too much class for the audience....
the negative comments remind me of some of the feedback I get for :Loving Wives or Incest stories.

Don't these readers know its fiction? And if they are so easily offended, why are they reading it?

Last edited:
Story pending

I wrote a story about a wife cheating on her husband, basically just because she had the opportunity with a guy from the office. Submitted today (titled "Natty Gets Naughty"), so I'll post the link as soon as it's approved.

oh, i will have to read the flamed story!

cheating add a layer of excitment. kind of the thrill of being caught...thrill of being bad and kind of getting away with it.

personally, i wont cheat. it hurts and I never want to hurt my husband, maybe spank him, but never hurt him.

the open thing is much better, as we both enjoy sharing a hottie!

sirhugs said:
abnd if she's so good, why doesn't she just tell him ( as in many of my stories). Lit readers will savage a wife who is mean to hubby like that. I knoww. I have written tons of LW stories. The only one that realllly got savaged was Wife's Day of Escape which dealt with cheating, rather than an open marriage. The open marriage ones tend to get a few mild negatives. " Escape" got flamed.

Arrow2891 said:
Can anyone write, or know of any good realistic cheating stories? Ones where the woman cheats on her husband, has kids, a great family, he's not a bad guy, sex is great, but she still cheats on him, for some reason, and she's not a slut, or evil, she's a good person, and plus he never finds out about it.

Can anyone write this, or know of similar ones?

Yes! Thankyou thankyou for making this post! I've always disliked 'loving wife' style stories because it seems to me that in real life, 99% of cheating (by wives and husbands both) is exactly how you described (although usually husbands get found out, because men aren't as good at lying ;) ) and it never ends up like it does in those stories. (A small minority of men might find themselves turned on by the idea of seeing their wife "being fucked" or whatever, but I'm pretty sure most of them wouldn't like it if it happened in real life.) Fantasies are fine, but I've always been more interested in erotica that's grounded in reality.

I've written some stories about cheating in the way you described it (wife cheating on husband with another man or another woman) and intend to submit to lit very soon.

sirhugs said:
Colleen Thomas said:
I am close to posting a cheating story...
I think if you submit as "interrracial", the mods will put it there.

Not always, Mr. Hugs. I posted a cuckold male story and the creampie fetish the man wanted was supposed to be my main theme. Maybe it was my fault for not literally writing the words "this is the male's ultimate fantasy"... :rolleyes:

At any rate, I submitted my story to Fetish. Lit moved my story to Loving Wives. In less than an hour I had a score in the very low 3s that stuck as a score because I had well over 10 votes, too.

After a complaint and "appeal" my story was moved to Fetish but it has suffered its trolling and has never recovered.

TigersMylke said:

Reminds me of the song Secret Lovers by Atlantic Starr. Very good story within that song... :)

barebacknubianf said:
Yes! Thankyou thankyou for making this post! I've always disliked 'loving wife' style stories because it seems to me that in real life, 99% of cheating (by wives and husbands both) is exactly how you described (although usually husbands get found out, because men aren't as good at lying ;) ) and it never ends up like it does in those stories. (A small minority of men might find themselves turned on by the idea of seeing their wife "being fucked" or whatever, but I'm pretty sure most of them wouldn't like it if it happened in real life.) Fantasies are fine, but I've always been more interested in erotica that's grounded in reality.

I've written some stories about cheating in the way you described it (wife cheating on husband with another man or another woman) and intend to submit to lit very soon.

Very cool. Looking forward to them.

Writing a cheating story with no rhyme or reason is hard.

take these two:

1: Fatal Attraction...big hit...made men fear their lives!!! He really had no reason to cheat..he found the female character hot, intense...and then she became a little to intense...and she dies...

2: Unfaithful...good story...she really had no reason to cheat...unbelieveable hotties all around...and the guy dies in the end.

I am thinking I see a pattern here. Even if the story is good..hot sex..hot characters...someone has got to die..usually the nutcase, ok...but someone dies.

I think it's the audience telling us that we need to keep family structure together. The story might do well, but don't expect it to be UNBELIEVABLE ... unless someone dies...get the picture???

Back