Regulars

Re: 1.28 meters

Hi Mathgirl,

An Oompa-Loompa is one of the little men who works at Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory. They dance around, singing, "Oompa, Loompa, Dibbity Do, I've got another riddle for you."

Hope you're having a great day,
Lascivious Wanton

Ps. I'm afraid to ask what the thread was you mentioned after Pops' comment. I think I'll just bury my face in my day job again.

Re: Re: 1.28 meters

Wantonica said:
. I think I'll just bury my face in my day job again.

Dear W,
There are much worse things to bury one's face in.
MG

Hey Mathgirl,

That was a good one! On the other hand, there are also much BETTER things.

Countdown to better things: 1 hour, 10 minutes.

Happy day,
Lascivious Wanton

Re: Re: Re: 1.28 meters

MathGirl said:
Dear W,
There are much worse things to bury one's face in.
MG

There are also much nicer things to bury one's face in, for instance a nice warm.....No maybe not, sorry I'll go now, byeeee!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.28 meters

Originally posted by pop_54 There are also much nicer things to bury one's face in, for instance a nice warm ....

Cup of coffee? Heating pad? Bowl of soup? Fur coat? Weasel?

MG

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.28 meters

MathGirl said:
Cup of coffee? Heating pad? Bowl of soup? Fur coat? Weasel?

MG

Beaver? Pussy?:D :p :p

Re: Hmmmmm......regular vs irregular...

Dirt Man said:
I'm fairly new to literotica, and as you can see under my AV I don't post all that often to be considered one of the regulars, so I guess I'm an irregular.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man
_____

I have found that breakfast with bran cereal and boiled prunes does wonders ... for the regularity, that is.

Alex and Earl, it warmed my heart to see I hadn't been forgotten. :)

It's been weeks and weeks, but I'm here. I'm alive. I've been incredibly immersed in my writing. (The mainstream stuff, not the erotica.) I'm wrapping up my novel and trying to jump start a fine arts program at my kids' elementary school. And my head seems like it's all wrapped up in that with no room for much else.

How the hell IS everyone?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.28 meters

pop_54 said:
Beaver? Pussy?:D :p :p

Beaver pussy???? Who would want to bury her face in a beaver pussy? (At least marmots are hot. Beavers are just big hairy sea rats, aren't they?)

Back to the subject of regulars -- in this forum, anyway -- I don't generally look at how many posts or how long someone's been around. Some people just seem comfortable and friendly and receptive, and so I think of them as "regulars" in some odd, sarah-specific way: TheEarl, Sven, MathGirl, sweetsubsarah, you (pops), dr. M, Chicklet, manxy, og (who already seems like a regular), pookie, wildsweetone, jfinn... in addition to the obvious ones who have already been mentioned. I really just think of anyone with a distinctive voice -- and a voice which I kind of like -- as a regular.

MG - I hope you aren't upset at being called friendly and receptive. I don't mean anything by it.

"Sven"... did that slip in under the radar?

""Sven"... did that slip in under the radar?" openthighs_sarah

And the Author's Hangout crowd, both Regulars and those who are Irregular, break into a rousing chorus of, "So long, it's been good to know you."

RF

And that RumpleForeskin guy... he's great, too.

(trying to keep my last post from being the last post in the thread)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.28 meters

openthighs_sarah said:
MG - I hope you aren't upset at being called friendly and receptive. I don't mean anything by it.

I'll try to forget you said that.
MG

openthighs_sarah said:
Beaver pussy???? Who would want to bury her face in a beaver pussy? (At least marmots are hot. Beavers are just big hairy sea rats, aren't they?)

"Sven"... did that slip in under the radar?

Hmmmmm I love to bury my face into a nice warm wet Beaver darling, or a nice warm wet Pus.........no perhaps not, keep the party clean pops, hehehe!!!!!!!

Yes that MG is rather friendly and receptive isn't she.:D

I bet when BK gets back from real life, she'll wonder why she's not regular.

Rumple Foreskin said:
""Sven"... did that slip in under the radar?" openthighs_sarah

And the Author's Hangout crowd, both Regulars and those who are Irregular, break into a rousing chorus of, "So long, it's been good to know you."

RF

All you guys are putting an interesting twist to the old saying "paper or plastic?"... *filing nails into long, sharp claws*

openthighs_sarah said:
I think of them as "regulars" in some odd, sarah-specific way: ... og (who already seems like a regular),

Perhaps I need to eat more bran flakes.

Og.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.28 meters

Originally posted by oggbashan Perhaps I need to eat more bran flakes.Og.

Dear Og,
I'll bet eating the hat in your AV would give you lots of fiber. Oops, I mean fibre.
MG

Hats

MathGirl said:
Dear Og,
I'll bet eating the hat in your AV would give you lots of fiber. Oops, I mean fibre.
MG

Easier to change my avatar.

Og

Svenskaflicka said:
All you guys are putting an interesting twist to the old saying "paper or plastic?"... *filing nails into long, sharp claws*
I should have taken KM's word for it. You really are cute when you're angry.

And I swear I won't ever use that name again unless I think it would be really, really funny.

openthighs_sarah said:
I should have taken KM's word for it. You really are cute when you're angry.

And I swear I won't ever use that name again unless I think it would be really, really funny.

This is not really reassuring...

*keeping baseball bat nearby, just in case*

Svenskaflicka said:
This is not really reassuring...

*keeping baseball bat nearby, just in case*
:heart:

(You wouldn't smash a defenseless emoticon, would you? At least it's not a dancing banana.)

openthighs_sarah said:
:heart:

(You wouldn't smash a defenseless emoticon, would you? At least it's not a dancing banana.)

:) - smash his head in.
:p - fry him with garlic.
:nana: - bite his head off.
:devil: - read him a bible verse.
:heart: - "Hearts can be broken, a pussy only gets sore."
:kiss: - steal it.
:rose: - according to my mother, I'm the greatest flower-and-plants killer in Europe.

Only the cute kitties go safe with me.

Louisville Sluggers

Svenskaflicka said:
*Keeping baseball bat nearby, just in case*

Dear Svenska,
You have baseball bats in Swi .... Sweden?
MG

Re: Louisville Sluggers

MathGirl said:
Dear Svenska,
You have baseball bats in Swi .... Sweden?
MG

Yes, MG. You know what a baseball bat is, right? Atleast your AV seem to have been introduced to one..?:kiss:

Re: Re: Louisville Sluggers

Svenskaflicka said:
Yes, MG. You know what a baseball bat is, right? Atleast your AV seem to have been introduced to one..?:kiss:

That's unkind, Svenska. One has no control over one's genetically determined physiognomy. I'm hurt.
MG

Back