Regulars

*snort*

*hands Svenska the titanium-cored baseball bat her friend bought her to beat her ISP with*

No fair, I think everyone mentioned all the regulars I can think of!*pout*

I'm not sure if I'd consider myself a regular but I'm around the author hangout just about everyday. I may not post frequently, only when something strikes me or I feel I've got something to offer.

I enjoy reading the threads and getting ideas. I want to say thanks to all that have been mentioned previously for your wit, humor, literary contributions, and helpful suggestions.

Trina T.:rose:

Just-Legal said:
[BNo fair, I think everyone mentioned all the regulars I can think of!*pout* [/B]

If I can be thought of as almost regular, so are you, Just-Legal.

Keep taking the bran flakes.

Like the new AV.

Og

Gd grf!

Originally posted by TrinaT I may not post frequently, only when something strikes me or I feel I've got something to offer.

If I imposed such limits on myself, I'd hardly ever post anything.
MG

Ps. I'm sure DrM would like me to have more self control.

Re: Gd grf!

MathGirl said:
If I imposed such limits on myself, I'd hardly ever post anything.
MG

Ps. I'm sure DrM would like me to have more self control.

If you think about it, the mood strikes you quite often, so what's the difference.

TT

Intentions

This lascivious wanton just wants enough posts to put a picture next to my name. Avatars, whatever you want to call it. Yummy, can't wait.

Me

Oops, call THEM. Don't jump me too hard... then again, please do.

Lascivious

Not a regular...

Just a quiet regular observer... who sometimes voices his caustic opinion.

I'm not sure if I'd consider myself a regular but I'm around the author hangout just about everyday. I may not post frequently, only when something strikes me or I feel I've got something to offer.

I enjoy reading the threads and getting ideas. I want to say thanks to all that have been mentioned previously for your wit, humor, literary contributions, and helpful suggestions.

Trina T.

Ditto.

Alex (fem)

My thoughts exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.

Wicked:kiss:

My Stories

Back