Rehabilitating Desires ( Closed for Little_Tease)

Blaze found he was happiest in this moment… when he was taking care of her, tending to her needs and wants. Such fulfillment was something that he had missed in his own personal life. Of course he had that fulfillment at work with helping people to regain what they had before their individual situations or at least make the best of them. Here, in his personal life he hadn’t had that sense of contentment. He found such a sense of completion with Lizzy. It was as though she was the missing piece of his own life, that he had been waiting for her to enter it so to speak.

He was sure that she would have enjoyed drying him off but he himself wasn’t sure just how strong she was yet and he didn’t mind drying himself off at all. He had no regrets over doing what they had just done, and he hoped that she didn’t either. Pulling her into his arms he smiled to her, though as he kissed her deeply his soft little groan/ sigh told her just how much he had missed those lips of hers as well.

Making his way over to the couch with her in his arms Blaze smiled as he settled down and leaning back into the cushions he just kept his arms wrapped around her, holding onto her as he leaned into her with his head a bit and gently just kissed her again. Pulling back he looked to her as she said that and nodded.

” It is… I haven’t really relaxed like this in a long time.”

He smiled though as he gently ran his hands along her back, over her hips and yes even her butt ever so slightly, just holding and touching her however he liked. Not even realizing how tired the run and then their little foray into exhibitionism as well as outdoor sex had made him Blaze found himself yawning. Blushing ever so slightly when he had finished he looked to her with a chuckle.

” Looks like you tired me out.”

He winked to her, as though she had all the energy right then even though he had a good idea that she didn’t. He moved his arms back up around her sides and back, giving her a possessive squeeze as he looked OH so happy with her, but also satisfied and ready really for a nap. Though he wasn’t letting her go… not at all.

Lizzy was relaxing more and more in his arms as it was feeling like home, like she belonged right there and no where else. Her eyes locked to his as she smiled softly and feeling his hold on her she felt safer than she has ever felt in her life. It was Home it was like a warm blanket and a hot coco on a dark feary night that helped one through anything that would come.

She could feel how happy he felt how relaxed and wanting this he was feeling, this made her even like it more. It was his words that made her smile and lean in to softly kiss his lips once more, she wanted him to know and feel she missed kissing his lips and feeling his lips on hers just as much. It was then when he yawned that she had to giggle some, and she could not help but reach up with one hand and stroke his cheek softly as if telling him then sleep a bit.

She then blushed as she was loosing herself in his eyes as she then smiled softly after he said she tired him out.

“Well, it wasn’t just me alone you know… but I believe we both could use some eyes shutting…”

She felt his grip tighten slightly as if letting her know he was not going to let her go and she liked that. she could feel she wanted this even more than him or at least just as much well she hoped she read him right. This was feeling so nice and so trusting and she had never felt this relaxing and trusting with someone else so quickly as she was with Blaze and she hoped this would not end at least not too soon.

She looked at him and leaning up for another soft kiss she let him know she did not want him to let her go she wanted to stay in his arms she wanted to stay his.

Blaze smiled as he felt her relaxing into him. Then again he hadn’t really stopped smiling the entirety of the time that he had been there either. He felt as though this was exactly where he belonged and nothing else really mattered right then. Of course come the next day he would need to return to work, however for now he would take this time to focus just on them.

As she leaned in and kissed him again, he smiled and gently kissed her right back as well. As she mentioned that it wasn’t just her alone though Blaze had to chuckle lightly.

” Are you sure? I do recall a certain muffled squeal and even scream here and there.”

He of course was only teasing about things, although it was also a true statement. Kissing her again gently yet solidly, he relaxed ever so slightly as he considered whether he wanted to move them to the bed. The pro’s of that idea was a more comfortable place to lay and rest, but the con’s were that he was very comfortable with where they were right then.

As he considered it she leaned up and kissed him yet again, and as she broke him out of his own thoughts, Blaze smiled to her though simply leaned in and kissed her more deeply, his hands squeezing her OH so possessively as he maneuvered them ever so slightly so that he could pull her over him and lay back onto the couch length wise, his lips seeming unwilling to leave hers for now as he kissed her again. Yet at the same time he was feeling so content and happy there that he was falling asleep, and within the next few minutes Blaze’s head tilted a bit to the side as he slipped into a content and happy sleep, though he clearly didn’t want her going anywhere at all!

Lizzy had to smirk slightly and giggle to what he said and tried to look all innocently as she then said.

“Ummm really I… don’t believe I heard a thing… well ok maybe some soft sweet little sounds but hey alone I couldn’t have done that… “

She giggled some more ok she could moan and such also alone playing with herself but never had she ever felt so good and begged and wanted more after one time when she played with herself alone. He made her feel so much more and now she felt a bit spoiled and did not want any less anymore. she gasped some as he shifted on the couch to lay more than he was, so they could relax more. She smiled and just could not stop it was this moment this peaceful moment laying in his arms being held from him and his smile burning into her making her feel like she could melt like butter under a hot knife. She felt how her heart raced and she could shiver all over just the way he looked at her and she did not want him to stop that.

She whispered very quietly almost to quiet more to herself than to him.

“I’m not going anywhere, and I don’t want to I feel safe in your arms and soo good… sleep well and dream sweet!”

She watched him close his eyes and just could not stop looking and she felt his arms hold her tightly as if also I am sleep telling her he did not want her to go or leave him and she sighed softly thinking the same and not wanting to go anywhere. She then laid her head on his shoulder chest and listened to his heart and breathing as she closed her eyes and relaxed falling asleep with him as she gripped and held onto him just as much.

While she slept, she took calm deep breaths her body pressing with each breath more to him, her arms wrapped around him as good as she could holding him as he was holding her and more and more, she relaxed and feel in a deep sleep for a bit at least. she dreamt a few nice things which made her squirm and wiggle ever so slightly in his arms, but she only remembered it was nice but not what it was. She woke about a half hour later or so later though it felt like 5 mins, she yawned and stretched carefully as she looked seeing he was still sleeping, and his grip now was slightly lighter, and she tried to slip out of his arms to maybe take a hot shower and make them both a nice hot cup of tea and slip maybe into a long shirt.

Blaze just HAD to affix her with an ”are you serious?” kind of look when she had to try and bullshit that she hadn’t made the sounds that she had. He was about to comment that he was just going to have to replicate them again with her when she corrected herself somewhat by saying that alone she couldn’t have done that. So instead his expression was one of satisfaction as well as affection, though he smiled ever so slightly.

” Well who knows, perhaps I will have you masturbate for me to see what kind of sounds you make.”

He was somewhat teasing her of course, though the thought of seeing her touch herself enough to make herself cum for his viewing pleasure… well that was very enticing to Blaze as well. Another time… he thought to himself… there would be another time or place to explore those things, and besides his mind was somewhat going fuzzy as he settled onto the couch with her in his arms… he feeling so content right then and there that he wanted nothing else.

As she said that she didn’t want to go anywhere, his mind was already drifting as those final words left her lips. His breathing became regular as he slept quietly, and even as she woke before him he looked oh so content and peaceful. She was able to maneuver herself from his arms, though he let out a cute little grumbling sigh as though he knew that she had left his arms and didn’t like it.

As she managed to slip away though, Blaze did wake on his own about fifteen minutes later and groaning as he did wake he immediately noticed that she had snuck off him. He wasn’t upset with her per se, just more curious where she had disappeared to. Letting out another little grunt as he got up and off the couch he did take a moment to stretch before he went looking for her. Checking the kitchen she wasn’t there so he continued his search into the bedroom and hearing the sound of running water Blaze grinned as he figured out where she was.

Making his way into the bathroom, he took a moment to quietly admire her through the fogged up glass, though making his way over afterwards he pulled the door open and stepped in, closing the door behind him quickly so the shower water didn’t escape.

” Hey…”

He smiled gently to her, though seeing that she was washing her hair he smirked playfully.

” I thought I made it clear that I was to wash you when we were together.”

His smile told her that he wasn’t actually upset with her, though he did hold his hand out for the shampoo bottle, his eyes expectantly showing that he fully intended to care for her while he was there. In Blaze’s eyes that was his ‘job’ as her dom!

Lizzy had made it out from under his arm and off his body and the couch without waking him so she sneaked out as quiet as she could. Sighing as she made it to the bathroom, she leaned the door on not shutting it so he might not hear the klick and wake but enough so the running water would not wake him. She looked at herself in the mirror smiling at herself at how messy her hair was and how well fucked she also looked she just could not stop smiling as she thought about the day so far and that he was still there and not wanting to leave as she did not want him to leave either.

She stood now under the shower and just enjoyed how the hot water ran over her head and hair down over her body like a little waterfall over a valley of heels and such. It felt so good she probably stood just like that just enjoying the feel of the water at least a good 10 mins. She closed her eyes as she let the water flow now over her face a few seconds before she stopped that and grabbed the shampoo bottle and started to wash her hair her body stretched some her head tilted back slightly which made her breasts perk out some and her eyes shut as she ran her fingers through her hair giving herself a little massage as she was going just enjoying.

It was then suddenly she heard the door and then his voice she jumped slightly gasping; she opened her eyes some to see him standing there now in the shower with her. He smiled gently as he told her that he thought he had made it clear that when he was around, he would wash her. She blushed some and nodded and when his hand went out for the bottle of shampoo, she smiled some giving it to him and then turning her back towards him. She put her hands on the wall leaning slightly against it her feet a little bit farther away from the wall and her head tilted back far enough for him to be able to wash her hair.

“I’m sorry… “

She whispered as she tried not to sway with her hips, she was not trying to tease or arouse him in anyways but somehow, she just could not stay still when he was close by.

Oh she had managed to be very sneaky in regards to ‘getting out’, and he wasn’t really upset with her for having gotten up if she was done resting. He had expected to find her putting on a shirt or making some food but when those two ideas hadn’t panned out he of course had heard the shower from a more up close distance.

Of course for Blaze he hadn’t minded watching her clearly enjoying the heat of the shower. However in his mind she had also broken the rules, so he also considered that he would probably need to punish her for her disobedience as well. For now he took the bottle and pouring out a bit onto his palm he set the bottle aside and rubbing his hands together to get the lather going, he then began to work it through her hair as he noticed she couldn’t help but wiggle her hips in excitement however for now he focused on getting the shampoo into her hair and also working the tangles out from their outdoor experience.

” You are mine Lizzy… that means you will need to obey the rules. If you don’t you will be punished.”

He knew spanking her wasn’t really a punishment so his mind was going through other kinds of punishment but for now he focused on what he did enjoy which was to take care of her. He doubted that she had disobeyed actively on purpose, however the fact remained that she had done so and rules were rules.

” Close your eyes for me.”

He had her do so before he guided her head beneath the hot water to clean out the shampoo, dirt and whatnot, though while he had her there he also gave her scalp a gentle, soothing massage. Even if she broke the rules, it didn’t change his responsibilities for her in Blaze’s eyes. So, first would be the shower, then they could deal with her little disobedience!

Lizzy had not known that even just taking a quick shower while he was sleeping was not in the rules other than he was the one washing her. She had never felt so precious so rare as if she were something so breakable that it can only be handled with extra care and in the next like the cum slut she loved being with Blaze. This thought made her shiver so slightly in one minute he treated her like a golden egg so precious and valuable and then in the next so strong desired and hungry.

She enjoyed it so much she could not feel her body just fully relaxing under his hands as she listened to him. She whimpered softly but did not move some as she then said softly.

“I’m sorry Sir… I promise it won’t happen again…”

She said that and meant it; it was all new still for her she had never felt so desired in her life before. his eyes make her feel desired hungered for loved wanted and needed so much in just such little time as if just a twinkle. She knew she needed the punishment only that way she would learn, and she did agree to this so she will have to take even her punishments if she messes up just as she takes the pleasure, he gives her. She felt his fingers in her hair rubbing and massaging as he then told her to close her eyes she nodded ever so slightly and closed them.

At the feel of his massaging fingers again but not more a massage than just rubbing the shampoo in her hair she gives a soft little sigh out as it was feeling good. She could not help to think if this is going to be punishment, she will always fuck up just to get punished.

“Thank you this feels really good…”

She whispered softly knowing this would not change anything really, but she really meant it. It did feel good, and she was relaxing more and more as he goes on. Her body was holding still for moments now, if she would have noticed it, she probably would not be holding still anymore, it was more concentrated on just enjoying and relaxing taking this all in for what it is as to keep her body busy before it might do something it shouldn’t.

She then took a deep breath and quietly almost shy like said.

“I know you have to punish me, and you should I do have to learn to obey the rules Sir and I sooo wish to obey you… but I want to thank you for treating me like a Glass slipper or a golden egg it feels so good I feel so good… Desired wanted and so much more I wanted you to know that…”

She did not look over her shoulder to him she just took another deep breath and let her words sink in without her looking at him. She did not know why or where that came from, but she meant it with all her heart.

Rules were rules, and if they were going to be together then she needed to abide by them, as well as understand the scope of what was involved in it. After all, she had said that she wanted to be completely his for more than just a small scene or anything like that. Of course there were going to be times when she accidentally or even intentionally broke a rule to experience a punishment of some form. However at the same time such instances would be handled appropriately and they would move on from there… or at least that’s how he hoped it would be.

As she apologized he worked quietly for a few minutes just cleaning her hair for her, though he did finally respond as well.

” Oh I know it won’t, you’re still learning Lizzy. However a punishment will re-enforce the lesson as well.”

This of course wasn’t the punishment. This was simply him tending to in his eyes what was his. Even as she mentioned that it felt really good he smiled to himself though he didn’t respond to her for now, instead he moved his fingers over her head and even cleaned behind her ears before he pressed her head forward slightly into the water to clean it out fully. He didn’t really know why, but cleaning her, tending to her was highly arousing to him and he hadn’t even realized it but he had gotten rock hard again. Ignoring that for now he was finishing up when she spoke again, so he listened to her.

He was a bit surprised that she thought he had treated her like a glass slipper or something extremely precious. It was clear that she had never been spoiled before but he smiled despite himself and she’d probably feel his pride and happiness at her statement.

” You are mine Lizzy, and I want to take care of you. Even just this act of cleaning your hair has been both enjoyable as well as arousing to me, and I want you to know that you ARE precious to me. I have never met another who has given themselves so openly… so fully to me and that is something special to me.”

He didn’t make mention of her punishment or what that may be at all. Instead he took the cloth and cleaned down her back, over her back side and down her legs before he had her lift one foot and then the other for him, he cleaning even her feet for her before he made his way back up to stand behind her and setting the cloth aside he ran his hands over her soft sides, curling his fingers to scrape and scratch her sides he soon pulled her back and into his arms as he leaned down and kissed the section of skin where her shoulder met her neck.

” I am going to punish you now. I want you to lift your arms and link your hands together behind my neck. You are not to move your arms from there, nor are you permitted to say anything again until the punishment is over. Nod if you understand Lizzy.”

His warm breath would tickle her skin as he spoke, but as he did he also straightened, she feeling a VERY hard cock press up against her lower back as he did. That wasn’t his focus right then, but she didn’t need to know that.

Lizzy smiled at what he said, and it made her feel even more precious than she felt before. she had never been spoiled or so well treated mostly she was one that did such things for others but never really one for her. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she just enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her body and not really in a sexual way but just caring it felt so good and so much more.

It was then that she felt his nails scratch and she gasped slightly but nothing more than that as a deep breath taking, she felt so clean and good this was like a wellness program and she loved it and more that she knew she was going to get this more often. When he then told her, he was now going to punish her, her breath got quicker she knew it was her own fault and he should punish her. She was one that normally followed all rules and she liked rules, rules meant that everything would run the way it should and there would be no chaos.

He told her to put her hands on the nap of her neck so she did, she was not sure if he wanted her elbows out front or to the sides but as this was like another position, he had shown her she let her elbows show out to the sides as she made herself a bit straighter so she would fall or such. It was then that he told her not to say another word till her punishment is over. As he then said nod if she understood she almost wanted to giggle as if he said nod extra so she would not say yes but just nod yes.

She could fight the urge and stayed quiet not even a whimper or sigh was to be heard from her, she thought for a second took a deep breath and then nodded slowly. It was then that she felt him on her lower back, how erect he was how aroused he was, and she wanted to make a sound but did not. she wanted to move rub against him do something but did not, though a thought did come to mind he only told her not to say a word till it was over not that she was not allowed to move but somehow, she did not dare to.

She took a deep breath and bite her lip to keep quiet and wiggled her toes to try to keep still and just hoped he would not notice. She did not know why he should not by this time he must have already figured out she cant stay still that something of hers always must be moving and if he hadn’t wanted her to be moving, he wouldn’t have said it as well.

She was nervous excited scared confused so many things as she waited for her punishment what would it be would it hurt would she want to beg for him to stop or would it not be that bad as it would be the first time, she was so unsure but what she knew she could not wait to find out no matter what it was. She also knew no matter what he did to her she knew it was her own fault and still wanted and would stay HIS and no one else’s.

It certainly seemed as though they were kindred spirits towards one another, drawn together by fate perhaps. He didn’t really know whether he believed in fate or chance as such. However he did know how he felt for her and those feelings were very real. Once he was satisfied that she was cleaned and that she was fully tended to he figured now was as good of a time to handle her punishment to her.

As she did manage to nod in response to his direction of her he knew already that she was just as much if not even more a sexual person like him. Since they had already established that spanking was very enjoyable for her Blaze knew that he couldn’t use that act to punish her. So instead he figured he would do something a bit ‘different’ to her.

Of course he hadn’t said that she had to stay still as well. Blaze had already figured out that was something that was almost impossible for her, so he didn’t ‘tax’ her in that way. Instead he let her sway and wiggle as she could. As she patiently waited for him to ‘begin’ her punishment she probably didn’t realize that he was already beginning.

The hands on her sides smoothed over her belly and moved up to those offered breasts of hers, fingers and nails gently scraping and teasing her body as he rested his head on her shoulder, watching what he was doing to her. Instead of pain, this time he was going to bring her up to the edge of pleasure and then leave her there, denying her orgasm until she was SO strung up with need that it was almost painful to her and even then he would deny it of her to re-enforce the lesson.

For now he spent a long time scraping, squeezing and caressing her breasts, completely ignoring her nipples for ten minutes before he then began to gently… oh so gently with feather like touches stroked and rubbed them. He was sure that she would eventually figure out what the actual punishment was, but he was also sure that right then she probably didn’t consider this a punishment.

Lizzy stood there she felt his fingernails running up and down over her body teasingly soft every time a little different on different parts of her body and she enjoyed it somehow. She was still waiting for her punishment she thought maybe he had not decided fully what he was going to do that is why he was teasing her a bit as if lost in thoughts or such. When he then started to play with her breasts squeeze them scratch them pull and so much other things but always leaving her nipples out of the game, she had slowly started to realize what her punishment might be.

She wanted to whimper softly at the thought and tell herself it was not true, and he would never that would be such torture, but she knew if she did the punishment might turn to even more pain though she had wished in that very moment for more painfully body like punishment than this kind of punishment. She squirmed ever so slightly under his hands though as he had told her to be quiet till the punishment was over did that mean also, she was not allowed to moan. Oh god her thoughts were racing how would she be able to go through this alive if she were not going to moan. At that thought of not being able to moan she wanted to whimper again. She fought her urges for now she had herself under control and closed her eyes tilting her head slightly back to try and just enjoy without sound.

His hands then started to touch her feather like softness which made her body shiver and tremble slightly more. How was she ever going to get thought this her thoughts whereas her thighs pressed against each other as she tried to do nothing that would feed this hunger he was waking in her again for his pleasure and her punishment.

She could also feel the whole time his hard erect sock on the small of her back it was also making her bite her lip even more. It was getting harder and harder, so she decided to make meditate as she waited for him to finish her punishment. She closed her eyes and thought about a field of flowers and then that she was running freely in them doing nothing other than running and keep running.

If her thoughts where only able to fly and come true in this very second but she knew she was not going to be able to get that to come true not right now at this very minute. She bites her lip slightly more as she tried not to tease him back with her body knowing each tease, she would give him she would tease herself.

She took deep breaths as she tried to ignore his fingers and fingernails as she opened her mouth as if she where to gasp feeling another squeeze but only opened her mouth and breathed in deeply without making the gasping sound. She then looked towards her side slightly as if to look at him to give him this pleading look.

Of course he meant that she wasn’t allowed to moan. No moaning, mewling or otherwise letting out her torment of her punishment. He figured at first she wouldn’t recognize his actions as a punishment, however with his patience as well as his directed attentions, he could also tell that she had ‘figured it out’ pretty quickly.

Even as he changed his touches to those feather like touches over her nipples and over her areolas as well. As he felt her thighs begin to rub together he could tell that his attentions were bearing fruit to her, though as she tried to meditate beyond what he was doing to her, her body floating above her he ‘kept her grounded’ by changing his attentions upon her again.

Moving his hands to cup her breasts from beneath, he began to squeeze the flesh harder and harder, her lovely breasts slick of course from the hot water which poured over them from the shower, and yet as her flesh began to bulge and slip between his fingers he let the flesh slip out and bounce free, marked slightly with a scratch from his touch there.

” Open your legs shoulder width apart… and not a sound.”

Even as she had tried to look to him to plead with him, he completely ignored her. Instead he waited until she had obeyed him before his fingers and palms from both hands smoothed over her smooth toned stomach, his thumbs trailing afterwards and just as his hands reached her hips and JUST before he would have touched her open slit he swept his hands over her hips and then ‘skipped’ her pussy to instead caress her inner thighs, teasing her the entire time as he added.

” If you make a sound, I will tie you down and keep you on the edge for the next two hours. If you remain quiet for the next five minutes, I will count your punishment completed. Nod if you understand.”

His tone told her that he wasn’t speaking in a playful or teasing mode, nor that the teasing was meant to do anything other than torment her which clearly it was. However he was giving her ‘options’… if she managed to last the five minutes with not making one moan, gasp, mewl, squeal or any sound other than breathing she would have endured her punishment and they would simply move on from there. If not, she was going to be in for a MUCH longer punishment indeed!

Lizzy was getting through this very well she thought as long as she could rub her thighs together, she would be able to keep this up till he was done punishing her. It was then that she heard him tell her to spread her legs, she hesitated just a milli second and wanted to whimper but she fought the urge. It was getting harder and harder to do so but she was still able to do so. She spreads her legs for him as she was told feeling his fingers on her flesh now also was making things even more difficult.

She bites her lip some more as she felt his fingers only a brush from her wet slick hot slit away but then he moved further, his hands just about everything like thousands of little electrical bolts traveling through every inch of her body and ending right between her legs. She had the feeling if he waited any second longer, she was literally going to drip as if her pussy was drooling to what he was doing to her. It was then that he then told her if she would be able to hold out 5 more mins without slipping so to say she was done with her punishment and if she understood that she was to nod.

She thought for a second knowing 5 mins was possible if she thought about 2 hours of him pleasing and playing with her and not allowed to cum that would be true torture so she quickly nodded agreeing though she feared what he might do in those 5 mins and if she truly would be able to keep quiet.

She moved her hips slightly back some as if trying to get comfy and read for whatever was to come. When she did that, she pressed herself ever so slightly more back against him which made her blush even more and her lower lip quivered slightly as she had to bite down on it once more to keep any sounds from leaving over her lips. Her breathing was quick her heart raced, and her body was shivering and trembling in fear she would not make it, pleasure excitement arousal and so much more.

Oh Blaze thought that she was handling her punishment quite well, however it was only going to get worse from here. It also wasn’t as if he was asking her if she thought she could last the five more minutes. It was either last five more minutes and that was it, or suffer the consequences which was certainly an alternative that she probably did not want.

Luckily for her he hadn’t changed it to that she couldn’t make a sound OR move otherwise it would have been an impossible task he was sure. Even as she pressed herself back slightly to ‘set’ herself for the rest of her punishment Blaze in turn groaned ever so slightly into her neck, the vibrations tickling her skin there as he smiled to himself.

As she had nodded that she understood the task, Blaze’s fingers began to stroke over her thighs and pubic bone area. SO close to her bare and exposed slit but never quite touching there. Even as he did that for a moment he began to kiss along her shoulder, nipping the skin there as well as he pulled her more firmly against his thick, long and throbbing cock.

After that moment he bent his knees, she feeling him shift before that cock of his suddenly was pushing up between her spread legs, rubbing alongside her slit as he ‘re-settled’ right there, his hands touching so close and her slit getting so utterly teased as he completely tormented and punished her for her disobedience. It was going to be a long three and a half minutes for her indeed.

Lizzy could not believe how good this was feeling but at the same time how hard it was to keep from moaning or whimpering. She was simply happy she was allowed to move, or this would have been over before she even could think about behaving or better said to obey. Feeling his nails his fingers on her body she bites her lip more and more it was so hard now she even had to watch out that her breathing did start moaning for her or whimper.

She felt as if her body was going to betray her any second, but she wanted to show him she wanted to be his Good Girl once more she wanted to obey, she wanted this what they had she wanted to stay HIS! But if her body betrayed her, she would suffer so much more than a few moments not being able to let him hear what he was doing to her, though she knew he knew exactly what he was doing.

He then started to groan slightly as her hips moved back against him which made her almost moan as well but she was able to hold back then through his groan she felt this vibration tickle her skin her shoulder and neck slightly and she felt her knees getting weak and her thighs shiver and tremble.

It was as if he new exactly where to touch her to drive her wild and nuts to a point that she feared she would not be able to hold back any longer. Her fingers gripped tightly to the back of her neck pulling every slightly on some of her own hair though it did not help very much especially not with trying to stay quiet but a little in somewhat.

Then she felt his kisses and soft playful nips as she could not help it as she bends her knees ever so slightly and then straightened them again and sharply breathed inwards and closed her eyes trying to gather herself again. It was then that she felt his knees also give way for a second, she thought maybe he was also having a hard time to control himself until she felt his OH so hard cock slip between her thighs to torment her and play with her. It truly was starting to be a punishment for her, but she so desperately wanted to hold through.

She could not help it she had to lean forward slightly with her upper body and took a few quick deep breaths as she shivered some and then shook herself slightly and straightened herself totally straight as if proud and ready for anything else he had planned to bring her to fall. She knew he did not really want to punish her he would rather do other things and she knew she could only blame herself, but she wanted to show him as well that she was proud to be punished from him and that she would get through it for him to prove she did want to obey.

5 mins felt already like hours, but it could not be much longer, and she held through till now those few more mins she would get through as well or at least she hoped and wouldn’t loose on the last few seconds or such.

Blaze was already very proud of her over how well she was doing with her punishment. As someone who was clearly very excitable and enticing Blaze imagined this was one of the ‘worse’ punishments for her. Of course there were other punishments, however Blaze didn’t have the implements with him to put those punishments into action so this was a good medium style punishment in his eyes. Besides, with how talkative and vocal she was with any type of play, to deny her that element was clearly very hard for her.

Of course it was different than when he had gagged her outside, here she only had her willpower to see her through to the end. Five minutes was nothing compared to two hours, so he honestly did believe when he set a goal for her that she would achieve it. She was proving that to be true right then and there. As she clearly held onto herself and kept herself open for him, he maneuvered his cock between her legs to slide alongside her slit in a way that of course she couldn’t have him.

As she leaned forward slightly though he noted how when she straightened again she seemed to have re-doubled her mental determination. good girl… he thought to himself. He didn’t say those words to her right then because she was still mid punishment, plus he had a feeling if he did say those words she would come undone. As the fourth minute passed he smiled as he traced the lips of her clit as he spoke to her finally again.

” One minute left. When you’re done your punishment you may make noises, but you are not to cum.”

As he said that his fingers moved up and finding that hard pulsing nub of her clit he barely began to stroke it, and yet at the same time such touches were bound to send shock after shock of pleasure through her body, stoking the fires of her needs and desires even higher than they already were, the last minute ticking by quietly as the shower continued pounding her with nice hot water the entire time. He did honestly hope she ‘made it’. While playing with her for two hours more was tempting, he mostly wanted to move onto other things much more mutually beneficial to them both.

Lizzy’s breathing was quick her eyes closed and her whole body was trembling she felt like she could not move, or she would loose but her whole body was shaking almost to say. She bites her lip in her mind she was trying to think of anything but not what he was doing to her. It was then that she heard his voice like a calm echo one minute, sixty seconds, 60000 milliseconds, she then started to count in her mind slowly to make sure she did not mess up or count to fast or whatever which counting also helped her distract her vocal cords from making a noise as well.

She was so concentrated with not loosing these 5 silly minutes that she did not overhear it but not yet realize or react to what he had said after that that she may make noises but not cum. She only heard one minute and punishment over, but she never wanted to disobey again this was already so hard for her and she knew he was taking it easy on her as it was the first punishment, she had become but the next one which would come sometime in the future he would not be this gentle with her and she knew that she would not either for that fact.

“1…...2……3……4…. omg …. 5….6……7…”

She counted in her mind and in between her mind screamed to her to moan whimper do SOMETHING but she did not she would not, and she already knew what her first moans would be as soon as she would be able to moan and whimper. She felt as if she were just about to go crazy and these 60 seconds just felt like 60 hours as if the last minute just did not want to get over with.

“55…...56… oh pleaseee… 57….”

The last three seconds and she thought she could not handle any longer she kept praying in her mind oh god please let them be over.

“58…...5999999999……… “

She took another deep breath licking her lips as if to get ready to speak or moan or something else.

“60…60…60…...”

She waited another two three milli seconds just to make sure as her thighs shivered and closed ever so slightly but as quick as they wanted to close, they opened again as she leaned back slightly against him, she then moaned softly.

“Oh God Sir…. Mmm I promise never to disobey again… “

She whimpered some as it felt so good to moan and whimper letting her sounds be like music in his ear once more. She knew she could make noises, but he never said anything about staying the way she was standing but she did not want to risk it, so she stayed standing just as she was her hands behind her neck her elbows out to the side and her trembling legs parted so she was open to him and whatever he pleased to have of her. She had felt the hot water the whole time come over her body but as it hadn’t helped really to keep her mind off wanting to moan but made it sometimes even worse when the hot water trickled down her thighs as if she had cum and it was her juices dripping and running over her silk thighs, she tried to ignore it and now where she didn’t have to keep hold of herself she felt it again.

She was so close on the edge maybe if she had been able to moan earlier, she would not already be so close but something about the denial just made everything else so intensive that she was quick to the edge as her hips wiggled and squirmed on and against him.

Blaze could tell she was getting more and more wound up, however that was obviously the point as well. The fact that she was fighting so very hard to obey now of course was part of the punishment. Punishments in Blazes eyes weren’t meant to just hurt, they were meant to instill the rule that the sub had broken. In this case Lizzy had cleaned herself when he was with her when she should have either waited for him to wake and take care of her or woken him to do the same. By touching her and arousing her but not allowing her the climax she clearly wanted, he was showing her that he was the one ‘in control’ of their little dynamic.

As she mentally counted down that last moment, he didn’t suddenly do anything different to make her fail. Instead those feather light touches to her clit remained. The sensation of his hot, thick and hard cock pressing against the lips of her pussy and rubbing there was also there. As the last seconds passed and she seemed to ‘collapse’ back against him, he smiled to her words as she promised to never disobey again.

” Oh you will at some point my dear, however this I am sure will ensure that you remember this lesson for a long time.”

After all, she was human and people did make mistakes. Besides, some punishments she may enjoy, such as being spanked for being a brat, or other punishments that she hadn’t experienced as of yet. As her little whimpers rang through the air like music Blaze groaned into her skin as his fingers did pull away from her clit, and shifting his hips back he withdrew his cock from her slit as well. Leaving her without those sensations Blaze added.

” You are not to cum just yet. Instead, we are going to turn of the water, dry each other off and then head to the bedroom. When we’re there I have an idea that I want to explore with you.”

He was being cryptic on purpose, and even as he said that he did reach past her and turned the water off, expecting her to know that if they were getting out that she could put her arms down. After all, if she was going to dry him off then she would need her hands. His cock had not softened at all, and was OH so hard it probably looked as though it could break steel!

As he finished turning off the water though he smirked to her and opening the door he let her out first before he followed, he looking to her very expectantly.

Lizzy felt as if she were going to melt any second now, but she also knew she could and wanted to hold back more for him. She wanted to obey and prove to not only him but also to herself how strong she was and that she could be that good girl that he liked, and she loved feeling. She was liking the feeling of him being so close, she was also loving the feel of being taken care of from him like she had never felt before. she knew she wanted to not only let him see or feel how she felt but also let him hear and know how she felt, and she truly did want to be his and not only be but STAY HIS.

When he then told her, it would not be the last time she nodded and agreed she knew that and she feared that it would happen more than once, though she also wondered if she would love to hate the other punishments just as she was hating it or hated it this time. She had learned from her mistake and would never do such a thing at least willingly maybe accidently but not in the near future.

She felt the vibrations on her skin from his groans as she shifted and wiggled against him god this felt so good, but she knew it could feel so much better. When he then told her, they would turn off the water dry each other off and then go to the bedroom he had an idea for them made her shiver with excitement. When he reached overturning off the water, she took a deep breath as she slowly let her hands slip from her neck down to her side as she slipped out of the shower after he opened the door for her.

When they were out of the shower she slipped to her knees after taking a towel and started to dry him off starting at his feet and travelled upwards now she looked straight at his OH so hard cock and she had to lick her lips and then looked up at him as her hands traveled with the towel over his thighs and then carefully stroked his cock a few times to dry it as well before she stood to dry the rest of him. After she was done drying him off, she handed him a towel so he could dry her off as she then smiled softly as she whispered.

“Here Sir… “

She took a deep breath as she tried to stay still so he could dry her off properly as her mind was racing to what he might have planned for them after they where done drying off.

Oh Lizzy was almost seeming to vibrate with her desires in his arms and it was all Blaze could do to not pick her up right then and there and impale her onto his oh so needy cock. She didn’t need to be afraid of rejection with Blaze… he was thrilled beyond words at how things had gone between them so far, and was already envisioning the future. Not only sexual escapades and what he could teach her in that regard but also things like sharing what movies they both would like, what kinds of food they shared a liking for. Mundane things were suddenly more interesting to Blaze now because he had someone to share those experiences with.

For now as she nodded and understood his directions, he let her climb out of the shower though as she slipped to her knees it only caused Blaze to groan aloud with delight as he saw her like that.

” Gods you’re beautiful.”

He purred it out with so much intent and meaning she’d understand that he meant each and every word. As she dried him off, when she carefully stroked his cock a few times Blaze grunted with desire as she would see a small dribble of pre-cum appear on the tip of his cock, seeming to be begging her to lick it off. As she moved to her feet he watched her little pink tongue extend out and do just that before he let her finish her task, though as she handed him another towel he nodded to her.

Starting at her head he dried off her longer hair and made sure it was nice and dry before he worked his way down her body. There in itself was a difference between them. She preferred to start feet first, he preferred to start head first. It wasn’t a big thing of course but it just outlined the difference between them of course. Even as he worked down over her body he was careful not to touch any sensitive parts too much. He wasn’t working to tease her though he was sure that would end up happening anyway due to just how aroused she was due to her punishment.

Bending over he dried off her legs and having her lift one foot at a time he dried those off as well before he held out his hand to her and when she took it he set the towel aside with the other before he lead her out and into her bedroom. Reaching there he let her hand go for a moment as he moved to the bed and piling the pillows in the center of the head of the bed, he looked to her as he grinned.

” I want to watch you cum for me. I want to watch you touch yourself and make yourself cum in front of me. When you do we will switch places and I will do the same for you. What do you think?”

He knew such an act was something one did on their own while thinking of another or specific fantasy. He wanted to see her cum but he also wanted to see her make herself ‘do it’ for him. In Blazes eyes it was something very special that they could share with one another. He just hoped she’d be ‘game’ for doing something like this!

Lizzy blushed some and smiled at Blazes words and the way he said it she knew he meant it with each word even each letter. When she was done drying him off and licking her lips savoring each bit of the drop of precum she licked off the tip of his cock she stood there and ready for him to dry her off. It was something different than being washed but just as enjoyable as it was the soft kind caresses and strokes with the towel. Her heart raced though she felt his hands always being careful and lighter on most parts of her sensible parts but a bit more on other parts, with that she knew he did not want to tease her more than he already had though each touch teased her even if not meaning to.

Her body just felt so on edge and every single time he touched her and even if it was just the arm it felt like a lightning bolt and it went straight between her thighs. She nibbled her lip and closed her eyes to enjoy this moment and try to forget what was before though she could not even if she had wanted to, but it did help her calm down some. When he then was down to her feet, she looked down at him weird looking down at him instead of up at him, but she did not want to change anything about this moment.

He then took her hand and pulled her to follow which she did without hesitation, when he showed her into, he bedroom she was getting excited and wondered what he was planning for them both when he let her hand go, she stayed where she was watching him pill the pillows up some and tilted her head some. It was then that he must have felt her questioning eyes when he then explained to her, she blushed some more and nibbled her lip.

“So, you wish to watch me play with myself and cum for you and then I’m allowed to do the same did I understand that right?!”

She knew she did not misunderstand him, but she still had to ask as she walked over slowly with her hips swaying maybe slightly wanting to tease him a bit. When she reached the edge of the bed, she set her hands on the edge bending slightly as she swayed and wiggled with her hips some as her eyes were locked to his on the other side of the bed and she smirked some.

“I would love nothing else then to cum for you and let you watch how I played with myself the night I laid here without you though I thought of you and what you did to me and what I wished you would do with me again…. “

She nibbled her lip some as her cheeks glowed a beautiful crimson red her body as if glowing as well and shivering and wiggling with excitement ready and wanting to show him how much she wanted him and she did like the thought of watching him cum watch him stroke his cock just for her and cum just for her. She could not think of anything sexier than him doing that for her while she sat or laid there watching him, she just did not know if she could watch him without touching herself again.

Oh Blaze meant those words and his tone implied so much sincerity and meaning there that there certainly was to be no mistaking the intent. He going down to her feet in his eyes was simply a symbol that he was willing to do whatever was needed to tend to her or to show her that he would go ‘to the ends of the earth’ to see to her needs.

Of course there was no way that they couldn’t not tease one another a bit with their touches… it was impossible since they were both so aroused. As he guided her out into the bedroom and began to set things up, when she asked him that he grinned though he nodded to her as she asked if she understood him correctly.

” That’s correct. There is one rule for this, I will not touch myself while you play with yourself, and you won’t touch yourself when I touch myself. Think you can handle that?”

He figured that might be a challenge for her, though as she bent forward and swayed slightly he finished with the pillows though as she said that she would love nothing else but to do that he grinned and groaned aloud for her to hear to her. Oh she was certainly glowing with excitement, so he moved and climbing onto the bed towards the foot of the bed he leaned back on his hands and nodded to her.

” Show me then Lizzy, show me what you did. If you’re comfortable with it, tell me what you imagined when touching yourself as well.”

He was OH so hard and his balls were tingling with aroused desire but he was VERY interested in seeing her re-enact how she had been when she had been alone. After all seeing her masturbate was an intensely intimate experience that Blaze wanted to share with her. Already his thoughts were racing in anticipation but he held onto the sheets so as not to stroke his own cock. He wanted to see what she would do!

Lizzy nibbled her lip as she listened to him tell her that when she is playing with herself, he will not touch himself and the other way around as well. If he is stroking himself then she was not allowed to touch herself either. She wanted to whimper as she was not sure if that would be possible but if she could tease him so badly while playing with herself that he could not help but touch himself then maybe he would over see it if she touched herself as well when he was stroking himself.

She then nodded some and then said softly as she ran a finger over her lower lip watching him.

“Ok then you watch and listen and when I cum we switch places and the same thing again just the other way around… or will you clean me before you stroke your….”

She had to take a deep breath for a second as she then smirked and licked her lips.

“your oh so Hard cock Sir and after you cum what then… may I clean you?!”

She could not help it she was feeling feisty and playful but VERY aroused. When he was done, she crawled up on the bed laying right in front of him she spreads her legs widely as she sucks on two of her fingers her eyes locked to his as her other hand cups one of her breasts and starts to play with her nipple pinching it slightly in a playful way as she gives off a soft moaning like sigh. She then let her fingers slowly slip from her lips and her hand travels down her body till it finds her pussy.

Her fingers tips first started to play very lightly teasingly lightly on her clit at first as she nibbled her lip. She then tilted her head back for a second breathing in deeply as if she were taking a second to think as she then looked back down at him watched his reactions to her playing.

She wanted to see what he thought or if he was liking what he saw as her fingers played and toyed with her already dripping pussy and her other hand teasing her pearl like nipples. She nibbled her lip before she then started to say softly.

“Well, I couldn’t help but think about how it felt the first time in your office… how your hands touched my thigh massage feeling caressing and each time your fingers getting oh so close to my pussy so close after some time my body was begging for you to touch it just once…”

She moaned softly and then added.

“or the way your felt under me as you sat me on your lap my hands bound and behind your neck oh god and how your hands traveled over my body and in my pants….”

Her fingers started to slip in and out of her pussy slowly at first as she kept telling him about what she thought about and how good it let and how she already knew then she wanted more and not only wanted but needed more. She felt so much stronger with her leg even after the first time though he had not really done much but massage and for the first time in her life she felt like a woman a real live breathing excited horny woman and that a man knew just how to touch her to make her already start to melt in his hands like no other man has ever done before.

Blaze on his ‘side’ of things was barely maintaining his control over himself. It was all he could do to hold onto the blanket on her bed as he leaned back, watching her position herself for him. Yet as she had also asked if he was going to clean her before he stroked his oh so hard cock he grinned ever so slightly to her question as well.

“ Oh I don’t know if that’s a good idea. If I start cleaning you up I might not be able to keep from fucking you again. We will just have to see.”

He didn’t want to promise that he would when he did want to share in this experience with her. As she crawled up onto the bed and spread her legs nice and widely he groaned even just at that. It was as though she was fire and though he might be burned by his along with her own desires that he couldn’t help but watch. Seeing her fingers travel down over her body until they reached her pussy and clit Blaze held his breath slightly as he eyed how she lightly played with her clit.

He was holding out though wanting to see and hear more, though he had to chime in as well as she mentioned their initial session.

” I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to touch you more, so I had to make sure before I chanced anything… I am so glad that you did Lizzy.”

His cock was pulsing OH so hard and he desperately did want to stroke it or even better sink it in where her fingers were or even better than that right then have her lusty little mouth wrapped around his throbbing and thick member.

As she began to finger himself, he imagined that it was his cock doing that instead. Groaning to himself he panted and though his hips did wriggle with his own desires Blaze did manage to keep control of himself… though by god it was OH so hard not to do anything… such sweet torment was OH so worth it to see the looks and expressions on her face as she touched herself right there for his viewing and hearing pleasure.

For now he kept on listening about what she had thought about and what she was feeling. It was very clear they both wanted more… but not only wanted rather needed more than what they were getting right then. It was simply a matter of who would ‘break’ the little situation they had set up here and go after the other in a passionate sexual frenzy. Blaze inwardly thought it’d be ‘better’ if it was him… She seemed to delight in making him go crazy for her.

For now he did manage to stay where he was. However she could see his eyes were SO lusty for her, not to mention his cock was also so hard that it seemed to threaten to take her at any moment!

Back