Rehabilitating Desires ( Closed for Little_Tease)

Oh Blaze certainly wasn’t ‘holding back’ at all with her. Instead, his pace was only getting quicker and more powerful as he got closer and closer to that edge. Hearing her little squeals and mewls of pleasure only served to push him even further before he did explode, grunting and crying out her name as he came and came hard, his hot cum spraying a new rope of cum with each pulsing twitch inside her.

As he did let her down though he took a few moments to pant and bring himself back around from the amazing orgasm that he had enjoyed immensely, and even as he noticed her utterly splayed on the couch just utterly glowing with her own enjoyment of everything, Blaze grinned with pride to himself. As she thanked him though he grinned and leaning down he settled a bit, his oh so handsome and toned body settling atop hers as he enjoyed that skin to skin contact.

” You’re welcome my lovely one…”

He grinned at calling her his, because while they both knew it was true, it was still something else to say it and mean it, and he certainly did. Leaning his head gently in he placed a soft kiss to her forehead in an endearing way although it was clear that he wasn’t quite ready to leave her just yet. Even if he wasn’t fucking her… it was clear that he wanted to be near her or even rather have her near to him, so he simply took his time to place soft kiss after kiss all over her face, though eventually he would land on her lips and begin a gentle and much more relaxed ‘dance’ of their lips than the passionate mid fucking kissing that they had been enjoying previously.

Blaze really couldn't get over how quickly things were progressing, but he also found he wasn't REALLY questioning it. She was beautiful, kind and very submissive not to mention open to learning more, and Blaze wanted someone who was 'in it for the long term', not just a one night or even one month stint.

Lizzy could not believe how good she felt around him and after he was so deep and hard in her. He laid on top of her not really moving she could feel he was just enjoying that their bodies their sweaty hot shivering skin touching each other as if hugging and gripping to one another feeling best together than apart. She tried to catch her breath taking deep long breaths and trying to let them out slowly as she heard him say your welcome HIS lovely one.

God hearing that out of his mouth was just sooo… there was no word for her that would fit it best, but it made her feel wanted needed and belonged, she was right where she was meant to be and where she also wanted to be by him being HIS!

She felt his kisses all over her face soft loving belonging kisses and she enjoyed it very much so as her body tried to show him that as her arm reached up to him, she caressed him softly as their lips meet and start caressing and lingering with each other but not demanding but passionate loving and that stole her another breath from her lungs, and she wanted this moment not to stop.

She forgot everything around her and just enjoyed him so close and their bodies trying to match each other like with their heart beats and breathing. She could not help it, but she just had to ask she had so many questions in her mind creeping crawling even running through her mind in moments like this when her body was quiet and pleased. She licked her lips and nibbled slightly as she then turned her head slightly a bit more to look more at him as she then asked softly.

“if we keep getting sidetracked like this we will never get done with the contract or what else is left…”

She had to fight the urge to giggle some as she wiggled slightly under him as if to make sure he knew what she meant but added quickly.

“I’m not complaining not at all... it is just so nice… I have never felt like this before sooo… I don’t know I just feel so perfect you give me this feeling I was meant to be right here right now, and I am really enjoying this …”

She tried to wiggle some or move slightly so she might be able to turn around under him not wanting him to get up off her yet but turn around so she could look up at him with her big twinkling eyes and their eyes could lock and their lips kiss softly again but easier than before and her hands could caress him a bit better and hold onto him just as he was doing to her.

It was certainly nice to just have a sense of companionship. Previously with other partners, his experiences had been very secluded, single scenes or spaced out through time and sessions of physical rehabilitation. With Lizzy, well things had gone in a completely different direction and to be honest Blaze wouldn’t change things for the world. Feeling how much she responded even just to his kiss, he softly sighed happily into her lips as those minutes seemed to pass quietly by.

As she turned her head and broke the kiss, he chuckled ever so slightly as she mentioned getting sidetracked.

” Well you know, that was your fault, and you just needed your ass filled not to mention your brains fucked out to think with a clear head.”

He winked to her, though as she said that this felt perfect to her Blaze couldn’t help but smile gently and feel an immense sense of pride. Yet he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss onto her cheek.

” Honestly, I haven’t had this type of situation before either. Usually, people have their own lives that they’re going to be returning to after I finish rehabilitating them, and before you ask, no I don’t fuck all my patients… but the ones who responded to things… well it never went before the office.”

He considered things but seeing the searching look in her eyes, he gently lifted up and off her slightly, his thick semi hard member slipping out of her.

” Go on, turn over and we can relax here a bit more.”

He smiled gently, and she may think that he could ‘read her mind’ but it was more her expressions that he ‘read’. That, combined with her reaching touches told him that she wanted to turn around. He wouldn’t mind that himself.

” As for the contract, we need to discuss tools and implements along with types of play to have an idea of what is a hard no and what is more a maybe or a ‘I don’t know yet’.”

When she did turn herself over, he reached down between then and re-adjusted himself before he sank back inside her, not willing to leave her just because she had turned herself around. It was clear that he was enjoying this level of companionship just as much as she was.

” Beyond that, things like do you want me to control your clothing choices, do you want a collar to symbolize your ownership by me or even perhaps a more permanent marking. These things are to be considered.”

He was quite invested in her, and he had no interest in going anywhere unless it was with her. He wanted her by his side for as long as possible.

Lizzy giggled at what he said about her needing her ass stuffed and her brains fucked out to think clearer and she nods some.

“Well, you could be right thinking about it, it is Sooo much easier to think right now than earlier when I was laying over your lap so wet and eager!”

She smirked up at him some and when he kissed her cheek telling her about his other patients and she just took a deep breath wanting to ask and then he went and answered making her giggle some as well, but she just could not leave it be and with a smile and a wink in her eye she said.

“Soo so you don’t fuck them all, but I sure do I hope I am a very special fuck for you …... Sir!”

She made it clear in her voice she was just teasing him, and she knew she was just some fuck for him not anymore anyways and the same went for her to him as well. She had started this cause it was interesting fun and god she needed it badly plus Blaze was like a fucking god to most men she had ever dated let alone seen so hell with it.

He surprised her when he told her to go on and turn around and as he pulled out, she wanted to whimper but bite her lip some while turning around. It was so much nicer this way and easier for her to look at him and watch his reactions. It was then though when she laid under him now face up that she felt him push his semi hard cock back inside her dripping wet pussy making her gasp softly.

She almost had to giggle again as he then kept talking as if he did nothing unnormal though she did wonder how he knew she wanted to turn around, but she thought maybe she had done a certain movement which would lead anyone to the thought that the person wanted to turn around, so she did not think much about it.

She could not help it her fingers went to his shoulders and chest and unknowing or better said no thinking about what she was doing her fingertips traced over his skin while she listened. She laughed some as he mentioned certain things that had to be in the contract, and she could not help but ask.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to laugh I know this is serious… umm so you want to pick out my clothing for me… I don’t mind as long as you have a good taste in clothing hell that would save me a lot of time in the mornings when I just don’t know what to wear…”

She giggled some and then added trying to be serious again.

“Hmmm collar that could be cute. anything certain or what should I understand about that and permanent do you mean a tattoo or such?! A piercing?!”

She smiled up at him her eyes lost in his as she licked her lip, she was enjoying this so much more than she thought was possible. She could not help it, but she leaned up and kissed his chin as she then added.

“Would you like it if everyone saw I was yours?!”

Blaze smirked, but even as she admitted that he might have been right he simply winked to her, they both knowing that he was in that regard. After all, she wasn’t really contributing when she had been laying over his lap squirming and almost blatantly begging for him to play with her; whereas now she certainly seemed to be much more coherent in her thoughts and was able to think for herself.

As she mentioned them being nothing really special compared to her he smiled ever so slightly though he did shake his head easily.

” At first you were of course… I mean you are fit, beautiful and were willing to be tied up and fingered until you came in my office, so there was that, and especially our second session, actually fucking you was amazing. However things changed when you openly made it clear you were interested in more than just the office with your texting… so I made a decision for myself to see where that went.

He smirked as she seemed surprised that he had picked up on the fact that she wanted to turn around, but well, she had been straining for those kisses, and her hands seemed to want to touch more so it hadn’t been THAT hard to guess it. Even as she gasped though as he slid himself back inside her he smiled to her as well.

” I didn’t particularily say I specifically wanted to do so. Your clothing choices seem sound, it’s more the fact you don’t have to think about it, you can just leave it to me and I will make good choices for you. What we could do is go through your wardrobe, and we could discuss what outfits would go together. Besides, there’s some outfits I doubt you have yet, things like a body harness or a corset, though I haven’t looked so I don’t know.”

He smiled though as she asked about the collar, he was going to answer when she mentioned a tattoo or a piercing, he could see that she liked that thought herself, though he nodded as well to her about whether he would like it if everyone saw that she was his.

” The collar could be something discreet if you are going to be in the public eye a lot, or it could be something different if you’re not, there’s a lot of different designs. As for a tattoo or piercing, I have always fantasized about marking someone permanently as my own… so I think a tattoo would be more up my line of thought. A piercing could be interesting though… perhaps one in your clit to make you even more sensitive than you are now?”

He liked her nipples the way they were, and he also liked clamping them and would enjoy doing other things to them as well, but her clit, piercing that and having it constantly stimulated… well that could lead even more into her being almost constantly needy, or rather constantly his beautiful little cum slut. Such idea’s were just that for now.

” What do you think Lizzy? What speaks to you about being mine? This isn’t just about me after all, I want your opinion as well.”

He of course wanted her to feel heard, so he wanted her to speak up about all those things currently rumbling around in that mind of hers.

Lizzy could not help but blush as she hears how Blaze talked about her. She knew she was just a toy so to say at first, but she was happy to hear from him that it was much more now. she still couldn’t believe it when she thought back to the first two times even the first session, she trusted him blindly and got it felt so good but she didn’t know him but she still let him touch her like that and she didn’t understand it back then but was more than happy that she had or it would have never came to the second session or to this now and she didn’t want to imagine right now without Blaze in it.

Well yeah if we look together before and then you say what to wear that is something I can definitely live with and it would make things in the morning way shorter than it is when I have to decide fully myself”

She could not help but giggle some more after she had said that and then added.

“Well, I do have one corset I wore it last year as a costume its black but was a pain in the ass to put on I had to ask a friend to help me with it….”

He then told talked about the piercing and tattoo and blushed some more, as she then nods softly as she listened first and thought about what she wanted to say exactly before she said it. She took a deep breath letting her breasts press up against his chest and her hips shifted slightly making her gasp softly as she felt him move a bit inside her.

“Well, I do like the idea of belonging to someone if that someone is you, but it is something that shouldn’t be decided to lightly like the name already says permanent and my clit pierced…”

She nibbled her lip for a few seconds and then added.

“Well, I actually had thought about it before but was never really brave enough but if you come with me and hold my hand…”

She smirked some and giggled at the same time after saying that she then added.

“I think then I would be able to …. Plus, I would really like being yours. and only yours… “

She could not help it and leaned up kissing his lips softly as her eyes locked to his not only wanting to tell him she wants to be his but also show him with a soft passionate kiss.

Oh she had definitely developed into much more than ‘just a bit of fun’. He somewhat hoped that his taking today off to learn more about her as well as the direction their relationship would be heading would also show her that as well. As she explained that she would appreciate the input from him, he nodded to her and that made sense to him as well. After all, he was no real expert in women’s fashion but he also could tell she was somewhat more an indecisive person in her personal life so he figured this might alleviate some of that burden so to speak.

As she said that she had a corset he quirked an eyebrow at the fact firstly that she had one, but secondly that she had a friend help her with it. must have been a good friend He thought to himself though he did smirk to her as well.

” Luckily for you, I do know corsets and am good at lacing them. Also luckily I don’t really expect you to wear one all the time, I think if I were to take you to a bdsm club I would have you wear one just to accentuate your beauty even more.”

As she took her time to think over her words, Blaze was patient with her and smiled gently as she’d feel him gently stroke his fingers softly over the nape of her neck as well as her shoulders, letting her know he was there for her. As she shifted and gasped he groaned ever so slightly in response as well, though as she said that she liked to belong to someone if that was him, as she said that she would want to think on it he nodded seriously as well.

” Honeslty it’s something that was always more in the realm of fantasy more than reality, but if you’re open to it we can certainly consider it over time. I would suggest the collar first, it’s not nearly as permanent.”

As she trucked along with her thoughts about her clit being pierced he grinned as he nodded to her easily as well.

” Oh I could definitely come with you and hold your hand Lizzy.”

He grinned right back to her, and as she leaned up to kiss him, he let out a contented sigh as she did and met her lips with his own as he shifted his hips as well, softly grinding inside her, his pelvic bone rubbing up against her clit to stimulate her, though he was in no rush at all. The discussions were going quite well, so he was quite happy to give her a kiss right back and lengthen it right then, his fingers softly stroking her neck as he did as well, he wanting her to know he was oh so happy with everything as well!

Lizzy smiled up at him as he then told her he was familiar with a corset and that he knew how to lace them, she could not help herself and just had to say something to what he said but before she did, she bite her lip and softly giggled her eyes the whole time locked to his as she did and her fingers softly caressing over his chest and shoulders.

“Well, that’s a good thing, since she doesn’t really always have the time to come and lace me up you could do it when you wish me to wear it… “

She smirked softly as she felt him in her as she shifted, and he also groaned she tried not to blush she loved hearing how just a simple movement of her or soft gasp could please him. She nodded to him as she listened thinking it was also better first to start with a collar. She smiled as she thought for a second or two, after she finished saying that with her clit, she smirked up at him.

“Well, that’s nice that you would hold my hand…. And do you have a certain collar in mind…”

It was then that he grinded in her and his pelvic bone rubbed on her clit, she gasped softly and tilted her head back ever so slightly for a second as her fingertips gripped softly to his shoulders. God she was so spent really but just this simple movement of his hips or this look he gave her she could feel how her body trembled and just hungered for him, what was he doing to her she had never felt for someone like she was for him.

She took a deep breath as she then looked back up to him as he then kissed her back, she gave the sweetest smallest kiss back as she knew he could feel her tremble und him as her legs caressed the sides of him though very slowly not to shift to much under him.

Her arousal was coming back with each movement he or she was making though she also enjoyed this soft passionate moment with him. Feeling his fingers on her neck and shoulders she smiled and after their lips parted softly whispered up to him.

“I like being yours… and you drive me nuts’ don’t know what you’re doing to me, but I think if you would leave now, I would sit here like a sick puppy waiting for Master to come back through that door…”

She giggled some as she then listened to herself noticing how weird that just sounded but hoped she did not misunderstand what she was trying to say with that.

Blaze smirked ever so slightly as she mentioned a friend, which was good to know about. After all, if Blaze was going to be a part of her life, and he wanted to be, then he would want to know about her friends and family as well. As she smirked he smiled as she she seemed to gain a lot of delight in bringing him pleasure as well.

As she asked about whether he had a specific collar in mind, he nodded to her as well.

” I was actually thinking you would have two, one for out in public, and one for here at home. Most bdsm collars are made out of leather and aren’t really meant for going to work or otherwise type use. There was one collar design I found a while ago that I fancy that would also work for public use, though I would have to find the picture on my phone, it’s made of a light metal and has a pendant which slides open for a lock mechanism.”

The one he was thinking of was engraved and had it’s own style as well which he liked… he liked unique things, not just ‘the standard’. Even as he spoke though and she gasped to his attentions he smirked as he could feel just how spent she was, and yet just how her body did hunger to be taken further, beyond what she probably thought was possible.

As she seemed to be trying to keep her own arousal under check, Blaze seemed to enjoy coaxing it up to the surface again, though as her legs seemed to gently rub against his own, as she admitted that she liked being his not to mention that he drove her crazy with desires and needs that she probably hadn’t thought of being able to be satisfied before, Blaze nodded to her.

” Honestly, I would feel at a loss without you with me Lizzy… I know it’s been a short time, but I already adore having you as mine and want to do all sorts of things with you.”

Even as he spoke she could feel that by remaining inside her he was hardening again. After all, she had cum a lot, however Blaze really had only cum twice this morning, and the first had been early in the morning. He thought about his next words but kind of mentally shrugged as well.

” I feel that even if our contract expires we will just make another one, tweak it to how we like it, and go from there. Hell, we don’t even NEED a contract, we can just be honest with one another about what is okay and what isn’t…”

Not every idea he threw out was necessarily going to be a ‘good one’, she was very much going to be a co-participant in this with him and Blaze really would have it no other way. He smiled to her though and added even as he made sure to grind against her again, his eyes playfully twinkling as he made sure that she felt just how he was going to bring her back to that hungry needy cum slut mind set of hers once again slowly, but surely.

Lizzy smiled as she listened to what he was saying about the two collars though with each breath he took she felt him move and sometimes she felt him move extra and her mind was going crazy. She tried to concentrate on what he was saying and not what her body wanted her to though it was starting to get harder and harder, and she knew he was playing a game and she wanted to play along and see who first break would and give into the new arousal.

She then tried not to let him see so much of her arousal as she then nibbled her lip slightly from the inside and then said softly.

“That does sound like a good plan… and I would love to see which collar you have in mind I have a pretty neck and I bet a nice collar would make it so much prettier…”

She stretched her head back some as if to show him how pretty her neck truly was as one finger traced over her own neck to tease his eyes slightly. When he then also said he did not want to spend time away from her so to say she blushed and could not stop smiling and was happy she had ears, or it might just have gone fully around her head. She felt how he was getting hard slowly inside her again god this make her knees weak and shiver slightly as she tries to keep herself under control.

It was then that he then suggested that they do not make a contract and she giggled some thinking that was also a genuinely nice thought and there always should be truth and trust anyways. She then tried taking a deep breath slowly to keep her breathing calm as she then said.

“Well, I agree but truth and trust should be in this Relationship anyways, so I don’t mind at all I even find it more personal that way well between us. and like you said before each relationship is something different to others and it should be umm…”

She tried to keep her mind at task, but his body was just driving her crazy and he knew it even the smirk on his lips told her he already notices she was trying to play the game back at him but at the looks and he knew it she was starting to lose the battle so to say. She licked her lips and smirked up at him as she shifted her hips biting her tongue slightly to keep from moaning, she then added.

“and I would love that what we have is something special… so its up to you I like either ideas or as long as we make whatever we choose OURS then I don’t mind either… “

She then leaned up to his ear she could not help it her feisty kitty side was just coming back to the surface and she so desperately wanted to tease him back as she then licked her lips making sure the tip of her tongue brushes his ear as she then says softly.

“soooo... Sir any other questions that are important right now… or do you need something else than answers right now?!”

She tried to stay hard not show how badly he was making her knees weak at this moment and she was not even sure how much more she could handle but she would damn sure find out and she wanted him to be tortured so sweetly as badly as he was doing to her, but she had to fight the urge to giggle or moan as she did.

He hadn’t initially intended to ‘rev her up’, however she wasn’t the only one who almost seemed irresistible to the other, and though he was certainly playing a game to see just how much he could arouse her without her saying anything about it, that hadn’t been his initial desire. As she stretched her head back slightly and showed off her neck ever so slightly he smiled ever so slightly though he nodded to her.

” You really do Lizzy… you have a lovely neck that will look even more beautiful framed by my collar.”

Even as she took a breath though to seemingly want to try and think coherently, Blaze timed right then to shift his hips and roll his pelvis into hers, sending shocks of delicious pleasure through her, though as he achieved his goal and she had to break her sentence to try and bring her thoughts back Blaze nodded ever so slightly to her.

” I think we will eventually have a contract to outline our preferences, but it’s not something that should be done… in haste.”

Even he was having trouble thinking straight though as she leaned up slightly and licked along his ear, Blaze shivered which only caused his body to move a bit atop her as well. When she asked him if he needed something else right then he grinned to her though nodding he took the opportunity to turn his head and kiss her passionately, letting her feel how desirable he found her especially right then.

” Hmm… yesss.. I need more of you. You’re not the only one who is driven crazy by the other Lizzy… I need to fuck you again… your body seems to call me to have it.”

As he said it though he braced a bit off his elbows he grinned to her as he added though.

” I do have one more important question Lizzy…”

Even as he was saying that however though he began to roll and rock his hips, his re-hardened cock beginning to slide in and out of her again as he looked into her eyes.

” Do you need more of me as well?”

After all, she was clearly turned on, and she probably had already picked up that he liked hearing her admit her desires, though he added.

” Also… tell me… what you’ve fantasized about when you were alone, thinking about what could be…”

He wanted to learn more about HER passions and desires as well!

Lizzy smiled up at him as he agreed with her about her neck and how beautiful it first would look with HIS collar around it. She does not know what it was but the way he said HIS collar made her shiver and want to nibble her lip. She nodded and agreed to him it was then that he shifted his hips and rolled his pelvic against her again, god she wanted to moan and melt right there and then but fought against the urge, but she does not know how much longer she could take or resist.

“I agree nothing should be done in a Haste”

She smirked at the thought depends on how you see it, but she really did not want anything going by to fast she wanted to enjoy every bit of this what they had and where going to have to the fullest. He then turned his head after she whispered in his ear and kissed her deeply, she leaned into the kiss and kissed him just as passionately back. She even had to wrap her arms around his neck as if to make sure he would not just stand up and leave.

When he broke the kiss and then told her he needed more of her he needs to fuck her again she blushed and smirked and before she could react or say anything, she felt his hips already starting to move and then he asked her if she needed more of him. She moaned and gasped softly as her hips moved against his grinding god, she wanted to scream out fuck me I want you but fought that urge back as she kissed his lips once more with soft moans and then nipped his chin as she then looked up at him and said in a moan.

“OH Sir… I just can’t seem to get enough of you... oh god Fuck me Sir … please take me make me yours all over again...!”

He also asked her about her fantasy god which one should she tell him first and how she was to think straight. It was the wind change and the raindrops hitting the window over them that made her smirk some and then she said.

“Have you ever fucked outside in the rain before… I bet you look delicious when the cool rain hits your hot body, and the steam is j... j…just rising off your skin…. “

She licked her lips then added.

“and when I am alone well, I do like closing my eyes and thinking when I play with myself, I’m outside in a clearing in a forest just me and mother nature… sometimes even me tied up helpless to someone else’s lust and needs”

She moaned and whimpered she wiggled her hips some and found a movement that helped her grind against him but also make her plug move slightly which should give them both an interesting feeling. She moaned out and cried out once oh sir as she tilted her head back some.

Blaze shared her smile, and they seemed to silently share those thoughts with one another in relation to his collar being around her neck. The thought of having his collar around her neck was a VERY enticing and exciting thought to him! As she in turn nibbled her lip in that cute way that she did, as she tried to hide her own pleasures, her eyes ‘gave her away’ however Blaze didn’t call her out on that.

Instead, as he shared his passions with her and couldn’t help but begin to rock and thrust again inside her. Hearing her little gasp and moan, as she held back a scream of desire, her own next words conveyed her desires to him well enough. As she begged him to make her his all over again he was beginning to do that. As she seemed to think about her fantasies though Blaze wanted to know about all of them, however would start with one.

When she asked if he had fucked outside though he shook his head slightly admittedly.

” Not fully outside… I have imagined doing such a thing, but the closest I did was in a beach’s washroom once.”

He grinned as she said that she thought he would look delicious, though as she spoke to thinking about being out in the open playing with herself, Blaze’s cock throbbed inside her in that moment, she able to tell that he’d VERY much enjoy watching her masturbate for him, though as she shifted and caused herself to grind up against him he felt the plug as well which only caused him to groan.

” Mmm… the rain… is falling right now… should we make your fantasy into a reality?”

After all, he didn’t know if her back yard had a good privacy fence, or whether doing such an idea was a bad one in this instance. As he asked it he continued his languid thrusting and grinding. He wasn’t in a rush to fuck her just yet… which thankfully at least for her made talking a little bit more bearable than otherwise it would be.

Lizzy tried to hold herself together but each movement he made made her want to melt right away but she was not going to give into him that easily. She wanted him not to think he only had to move, and she would melt well even though she was his sub now she still wanted to be sometimes hard to get. Though if he would have said something, she could not resist but he seemed to enjoy this game as much as she was right now. she moved her hips once again against his movement as she fought the urge to moan out loudly again.

She was once again soaking wet well she never had dried up not with him in her like that and being so close and if it were possible, she would have been now wetter than before. she had already given in a bit more than she had wanted to by beg him to make her his once more and with each little moan and gasp was letting her slip more and more. When he then told her about the washroom on a beach, she giggled some and could not help but then ask.

“Really?! Did you have enough room in there?! And I believe I couldn’t do that I think I would be too loud for that…”

When she moved the plug and felt him more, she wanted to moan out again, but it was his groan that the plug cause him to make that gave it to her, she shivered again as the moan escaped her lips and when he asked about if they should make her fantasy into a reality she blushed and nibbled her lip a bit unsure what to answer.

“I’m not sure I can be quiet enough…. You make me feel so good…a…and I can’t say if I would be able to keep my mouth, she…shut so to say… “

Her backyard could not really be seen in well of course if the neighbors came up to the fence and picked over it then yes but just like that without having to really want to look no, no one could investigate her yard she had naked sunbathed before in her yard but that was ok cause she was quiet.

“but I would love to make that fantasy a reality with you if you will help me… Sir?!”

She gasped softly as she leaned up kissing and nipping at his neck some as she tried to drive him even more wild as he was driving her right now just enjoying his slow thrusts in and out and this little game back and forth, she then moved her hips down and up again to make the plug nudge him once more. She bit her teeth together and breathe deeply through her teeth making a soft hissing sound as she did that as she then went back to his ear whispering softly.

“God you drive me crazy….!”

Oh he was very much impressed that she hadn’t ‘melted’ just yet, and even as he of course felt just how wet she was becoming on her own with his thrusts, Blaze was in turn feeling even more connected to her than before. He didn’t do hard nor really longer thrusts, instead seeming to be connected to her in that grinding, rolling and rocking motion. As she giggled and asked about the room when they had been at the beach Blaze chuckled ever so slightly at the memory.

” It was a very tight fit… and I do recall stuffing the woman’s bikini bottoms as well as covering her mouth with my hand in order to keep her quiet enough…”

He was both amused and enticed by the memory, though as she shivered and finally ‘gave in’ and moaned alongside with him, Blaze smiled to her as he wondered whether she would want to actually make fantasy into reality. Today was actually the best day for it with the thunderstorm happening outside anyway, though of course there was sure to be other opportunities… it would be foolish to pass this one up somewhat.

As she said that she wasn’t sure if she could remain quiet enough though, Blaze smirked ever so slightly, and even as she said that she would indeed love to make such a fantasy come alive, he nodded to her though she had also moved so that she nudged his cock with the plug which only caused him to groan ever so slightly as well.

” All right… let’ go then… from what I was feeling earlier it was actually a nice warm rain… and I want to fuck you hard again… We should figure out something to stuff into your mouth though… we wouldn’t want your neighbors knowing just how much of a cum slut you are.”

He shifted and lifted off her with that statement though, pulling completely out her as he moved to stand, she could see JUST how hard he was, Just for emphasis he squeezed his butt cheeks which caused his cum covered cock to flex midair as well as he also held out a hand to her as well.

” Hurry up, or I may tie you up outside and spank you instead.”

He was mostly kidding… he certainly did want to fuck her outside, but first they had to figure out the best choice of material to stuff her mouth with that way she’d ‘have to’ be quiet enough for this endeavor!

Lizzy nibbled her lip at the thought of Blaze holding her mouth shut and fucking her, she shivered just a bit more. She looked up at him as her mind raced to thoughts of what they all could do with his hand could really keep her that quiet. She could not help it she had to give in to him god he drove her crazy and knowing how good it was feeling and could feel she was not able to stay strong.

It was then that he then told her that the rain was nice and warm, and he wanted to fuck her hard, but they should figure out what to muffle her cries with. Her mind quickly went to his hand she tried to hide that thought from him not sure if he really could read her thoughts or just say it always on her or in her so to say. He then had also added to that thought that they did not want to let her neighbors know right away how much of a cum slut she truly was. She nodded and blushed some more as she agreed with him.

“Yes, we should find something nice to muffle my screams and moans even if it is so nice to let them ring in your ears, but I don’t want them knowing either please…”

She tried to smile all innocently as if she were a little angel though she and Blaze definitely knew she was far from it. When he got off her which also meant he pulled out of her she whimpered and could not help also to look a bit sad up at him when he then told her to hurry, or he might just tie her up outside and spank her.

She gasped and got up she even thought about licking over the head of his cock to tease him but also to taste herself but remembered what might happen if she did that again without asking so she did not. though she did sit up her lips only a brush away but not touching him as she looked up with this twinkle in her eyes as if asking him if she should dare before she then moved and got up.

“Hmmm… what about a little towel or such?! I’m not sure what we could use it’s not like I have a ball gag kind of thing or what are they called?!”

She was looking around as she swayed and wiggled with her hips with each step she took as she was getting extra excited and nervous cause of him going to fuck her outside out in the open so to say.

Oh he had somewhat done that to her earlier that morning when he had pushed her up against the wall and covered her mouth as he had fucked her silly, but that wasn’t really where Blaze’s thoughts went to by default really. Besides, even covering her mouth her screams had still rang quite beautifully off the wall, so he wanted to ensure her the ability to fully enjoy her outdoor fantasy without the full fear of being discovered like that.

As she blushed to his comment about her being his cum slut, as she mentioned him hearing her screams and moans he winked to her easily.

” Oh I am sure that I will hear them plenty of times. For this time, discretion is best.”

Even as she did move and seemed to think about licking his cock Blaze silently watched her, wondering if she would dare without permission as he didn’t give it. As she decided not to he mentally nodded in pride of her self discipline. Had she hovered there a few seconds longer he would have physically nodded and given permission, but she had not, so the moment passed as well.

As she asked about a small hand towel though Blaze nodded to her easily, he seemed to remember something though from him he certainly did and holding up a finger as if to say one moment; Blaze turned and going into her room where his bag was, he came back out after another moment with the roll of black bondage tape which he grinned as he showed her.

” I almost forgot I brought this, it’s special tape that will only stick to itself. We can use the towel to stuff that lusty mouth of yours and cover it with the tape. Do you have a small towel?”

He clearly was JUST as excited as she was about having the opportunity to make her fantasy into a reality, and the bondage tape would do just fine. He did respond to her question about the actual gag though as well.

” There are ball gags, ring gags, bit gags, cock gags and all sorts of different kinds.”

He was clearly ready and raring to go, they just needed to finish ‘preparing’ her for her public debut!

Lizzy agreed with Blaze about discretion being the best for now, god that would be the last thing she would want and need right now is for her neighbors to think or know more than they already do. Plus, she was not the quietest especially now with Blaze, so they had new stories to tell but they did not have to see her while hearing. When he raised a finger and then went into the bedroom digging around in his bag, she could not help to wonder what was now happening.

When he then came back with a roll of black tape and he then started to explain quickly which was nice that way she did not have to ask maybe a dumb question after him showing her the tape she smiled. Wow interesting a tape that does not stick to anything other than itself that is good she thought. When he asked about the small towel she nodded and headed straight for the bedroom and bathroom as she then came back with a little black towel holding out to him, she asked softly.

“is this a good size?!”

She watched him some as she waited for him to react and answer her, but her eyes just could not stop looking his body over and her thighs rubbed together. when he then started to explain to her about the ball gags and such she blushed, god was there a lot for her to learn and she could not help but wonder what did not exist was probably the quickest and easier question than the other way around. She smiled as she opened her mouth widely an if opening it up for the little towel to be stuffed in her mouth and be taped around so she would have to be quiet.

She could not help it she had to wiggle and sway her hips slightly sometimes she thought she might be some hot cat or such that can be smelled and heard from for miles away. And it was all Blazes fault, he woken the true dark side in her and now she wanted more.

Oh Blaze certainly agreed with discretion. Just because he certainly was going to enjoy the thrill of being outside with nature while fucking her silly didn’t mean that he necessarily wanted everyone to know about their preferences. There really wasn’t much that needed to be said further, though as he did scamper out to get the tape, he grinned as he returned and explained what it was.

As she held out the little black towel though and asked if that was a good size Blaze nodded to her easily, though she could see he was tense with desire, as though coiled, ready to pounce on her in a very primal and sexual way. As he ended up getting carried away a bit Blazes attention was drawn back to her as she opened her mouth as though reminding him what they were really there for.

” Oh screw it, I’ll show you the different kinds later.”

He chuckled more to himself, though as he stalked over to her there was such confidence and strength in his entire being that it just exuded the ability for her to let go of any inhibitions and trust in him. He noticed how her hips did keep swaying in desire, and as he approached her he could smell her desire almost as though it was wafting off of her.

” Fuck you smell good…”

Yet before she could reply he instead took the small towel and bundling it so that the ends of the towel faced towards where her lips would be, he unceremoniously shoved the small towel into her mouth, stuffing it there before he moved his fingers to her chin and pushed it up to close her mouth as much as it could. From there he took the tape and finding the beginning he pulled it out and began to wrap it around her mouth to the back of her head and as the first wrap completed she'd feel how it did just as he said, it stuck to itself, but not to her. Wrapping it a few more times he finished with a grin and nodded as he looked to her.

" There, that should definitely do... now, lead the way out back, I can't wait to fuck you outside in the storm."

He knew normally she'd probably have something to say, but for now, she'd have to just rely on her body language to display just how ready she was for her fantasy to become reality!

Lizzy stood there her eyes locked on Blaze she could not only see how aroused but smell and feel it in the air. She could not hide her arousal either from him or she noticed it as he then told her that she smelled good. It made her blush some but not in shame but that she wanted him so badly back in her from all the excitement that he could not be any righter than right now.

She just wanted to react or say something to what he said other than blush, but it was then that he then pushed the little towel in her mouth. Her breathing got a bit quicker, though he was not really doing anything other than stuffing her mouth with a towel and taping it to make sure she does not lose it or such she was already dripping down her thighs. She wanted to hold onto him as he wrapped the tape around her head but did not, she folded her hands on her lower back and held onto her own wrists as she tried to stay still. She could not really but she held still enough, when he had wrapped the tape around her head, she noticed that it really did only stick to itself and not to her skin. It felt so smooth and nice on her hot red cheeks and she could not help but then raise one hand to touch it softly as if to make sure she felt it right.

When he then said that should do and that she should lead the way she took a deep breath through her nose as she shivered and trembled as she nodded and turned towards the back door that was hidden next to the kitchen and pantry door. As she walked, she swayed her hips back and forth as she rubbed her already dripping juices on her thighs over her thighs which she hoped he did not see it and later maybe not notice how wet she already was, though when she thought about it why should not, he it was his fault, and she was his and he never forbid her that.

She then took a key out of the cupboard right next to the door and accidently, well at least it should look that way, dropped the key and she then bend over spreading her legs some as she did to pick up the key. She could not help it as she slowly stood back up, she let her own hand run up her inner leg and up over her own pussy making sure though that his eyes seen it. She then looked over her shoulder with a twinkle in her eyes as if she were smiling under the tape, as she then unlocked the back door. Opening the door slowly first she looked left and right as if to make sure that everything was clear.

She then stepped out walking down three steps and then she stood naked and barefoot in the nice green wet cool grass as she turned in the rain slowly in circles as she tilted her head back for a second and enjoyed the feeling of the rain on her naked hot skin before she stopped and turned back to look at Blaze as if she were asking what he is waiting for. Her eyes showing him this fire in her this heat only he could cool down and that was what she wanted him and only him.

She let her own hands run over her body spreading the rain drops over her breasts and stomach even over her pussy and then thighs some and then back up till over her neck. Her eyes locked on him as her heart raced and light steam rose from her body as the raindrops hit her skin.

He didn’t want her to hide her arousal from him, the pink hue of her skin from her desire not to mention the utterly sultry look in her eyes was utterly intoxicating to him. As she seemed to want to say something to his comment, he silenced that with the towel along with the tape. As she folded her own hands behind her back and let him he smiled lustily to her as he worked it perfectly into position.

As she did just what he wanted, he followed after her. He didn’t know her house yet, at least not fully, so he wanted to ensure that she took them to the right place, and even as she did intentionally drop the key, her intention was very much clear, and as she drew her hand along her own leg and bare slit, Blaze’s eyes seemed to want to burn that memory into itself. As she seemed to look left to right Blaze smirked to himself, though he ‘waited’ patiently for her.

Other than the falling rain along with the heavy dark grey clouds above, it was clear that no one else was outside right then. There was the occasional crack of thunder which rocked the skies from time to time but other than that they were certainly alone. As she walked out into the nice grass, the rain was certainly warm but not nearly as hot as she was, though as she circled, Blaze took that moment to just admire her. When she did stop to look at him like that however Blaze simply watched her for now.

Instead as she ran her own hands over herself, he groaned deeply to himself as he watched her almost transfixed as she was OH so utterly beautiful in his eyes right then. As she seemed to enjoy herself there in the rain, Blaze finally did step out with his eyes transfixed on her, his cock OH so hard and almost seeming to be angry that it wasn’t inside her already.

” Fuck you’re beautiful Lizzy.”

As he said that though the rain certainly did coat him as well, steam also rising from his hot and entirely tense body though without much prelude he made his way over to her, his one hand moving up to stroke over the side of her face gently, letting her know that he honestly was SO entranced and enticed by her that she was going to be in for quite the experience here. As he did though his hand moved past her face before he tangled his hand into her hair and gave a firm yank, tilting her head back before he leaned down and kissed her neck with a lust driven growl which only vibrated against her skin.

At the same time though he reached down with his other hand and cupped her pussy, though he certainly also wasn’t waiting as he almost immediately curled his index and middle fingers up and inside her pussy, stuffing them into her as he growled into her skin again, he even nipping and biting her neck as he ground his palm against her clit as well, his cock VERY much ready to fuck her however they would get to that soon enough!

Lizzy stood in the rain all wet from it the pearls just rolling down over her smooth silky now skin. The tape keeping her muffled with the towel. Her eyes were locked to his as he made his way over to her, her body with each step he took shivered and trembled and was just waiting and begging for his touch. When he stood right in front of her telling her that she looked beautiful her eyes twinkled and she blushed.

His touch to her cheek made her sigh softly as her head leaned sightly into his touch, her hands nervous not sure where to go so she folded them once again on her lower back gripping the other wrist as if to make sure they would not fall and get in the way. It was then though that his hands slipped from her cheek her eyes still locked to his when suddenly he yanked her head back, she gasped and gave a soft moan out almost not hearable cause of the towel and tape but when he then leaned into her neck and growling as he kissed nibbled and bite her neck, she moaned a bit louder. Though her moans could not be heard other than from Blaze now her body was surely showing anyone if someone watched what she was feeling.

It was then that she felt his fingers suddenly deep in her dripping hot pussy she jumped and tipped toed slightly. It was then that also his palm started to rub against her, and she could not help but moan and wiggle on his fingers. His growling biting kissing fingering god she wanted to already cum this all being also so exciting outside under the clouds and falling rain. Their bodies giving off steam as the cool rain which was warm but colder than their bodies came down on them.

Her back arched some as she moaned her hands fighting to stay on her back her feet tippy toeing as her thighs started to shiver. She muffled moaned out his name she was not sure he would understand it, but she did not care god it was feeling so good her breasts perky her nipples hard bouncing slightly to each movement she was making cause of his fingers and his biting, her breath quick and her heart racing he probably could feel on her neck how fast it was going.

She closed her eyes his hand still in her hair keeping her head tilted back but she also was not fighting him on this as she was enjoying this very much so. So much that she also started to totally forget where they were. She could not help it her hands let the wrist of the other go and gipped her ass cheeks she had to hold onto something more or she might just search his body with her hands to find something to hold onto to and play with.

Her yard was not really that big but big enough there was one big tree on the end with a nice day bed like swing hanging down from it and near the house on a porch like size some garden furniture just enough standing and hanging to make everything feel nice and welcoming also very relaxing for those Sommer days and evenings.

The towel and gag almost served as a perfect gag. He could hear her especially when she moaned more loudly and he was sure that when she screamed he would hear her as well, however it was very much clear that those sounds wouldn’t carry more than to his ears which was exactly what they had wanted. As he kissed, nipped and groaned into her neck he curled and straightened his fingers inside her quickly, pumping them in and out he was clearly hungry for her as they were both soaked from the rain within seconds.

Yet he had to admit as well, this was QUITE the arousing situation! Feeling just how wet she was, his fingers didn’t have any trouble at all fingering her delightfully, though as she moaned his name he certainly didn’t understand what she was saying right then which was fine. He could certainly feel how quickly she was breathing and even as she didn’t fight to straighten her head, the rain fell onto her face and their bodies delightfully, though as she seemed to hang on for dear life Blaze for a few more minutes was quite content to stay just like that.

As he finally seemed to come to his senses, he grinned as he looked down seeing her breasts bouncing from his rather rough fingering of her pussy, though as she danced on her toes for him it only made him want even more. As he did take note of the different furniture in the back yard, it wasn’t a large yard per se but it would certainly serve their purposes. Groaning into her neck again he moved his lips down to her shoulder as he let her hair go and instead his hand moved down her back, pulling her to him he soon leaned right down and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Even as he did he decided to push her a bit and so she’d feel a third thickly calloused finger pushing inside her pussy, stretching her intensely even as he held her, though he also began to move them towards the slightly swaying day bed, it clear that he intended to fuck her on that. The entire way over he fingered her and attacked first one breast then the other as he was SO very hard… he wanted nothing more right then than to sink inside her spasming tight pussy and fuck her silly!

Lizzy could not hold onto her cheeks any longer on her own cheeks got it was getting to hard not to move. She knew he had not said that she was not allowed to touch him just that she should not lick or such without permission, but she did not want to get punished. No that was the last thing she would want right now, no she wanted him deep in her again fucking her senseless make her scream and moan. She reached up with her hands going up his arms over his shoulders one going down his back using her nails teasingly nice and the other one with her nails up his neck into his hair.

He had let her hair go as his lips travelled down her back pulling her closer so there bodies pressed against each other she could feel how hard he was, and she whimpered some she left her head tilted back for a few seconds before looking down and watching him on her hard nipple. It was then that she felt him push not only a third finger but also backwards. With each step she moved back and swayed her hips slightly to also move her plug moved slightly as well and with his fingers then also god it drove her to the edge. That was one nice thing about women they could cum so often it did not matter it was not like the men that they then needed a break before they could continue or such.

He forced her to take steps back. She gasped and moaned gripping ahold of him as her feet moved slowly though all she really wanted to do was jump a little and wrap her legs around his waist, but she also wanted to know what he was going to do to her and how let alone how many times.

She moved back her mind all fuzzy and on only him that she did not remember the swinging bed hanging from the tree till she heard the chains slightly as it was swaying slightly from the light wind. It was then that she shivered some she could already think of many things to do on it and just could not wait to see what Blaze was going to do. She was so excited so wet, she was also already so close to Cumming, but she could not ask for permission as she was muffled from the towel. She whimpered some more and wiggled she could not think of a way to ask. She then moved her hand on his back down over his arm to cup his hand. Not to stop him but slightly maybe he might notice then what she was trying to tell him.

Though he probably could feel her pussy tightening slightly around his fingers and how much she was dripping or maybe better said drooling. Her thighs shivering and she leaned more against him as if to hold herself up so her knees would not get to weak. They finally they made it to the swing her back towards it and it being a brush away. Each flick of his tongue over her nipple or nibble even bites he gave them drove a feeling through her like a lightning bolt she was already almost panting as she tried not Cumming, but it was getting so hard, and she was not sure she was going to make it.

Her fingers griping to him holding onto him as her body trembled and shivered begging for him to finally slip deep inside of her wet hot pussy.

Oh Blaze may have teased that he may tie her up and punish her instead of fucking her, but that was really just him being playful. As she didn't really get much of a choice of touching him as he did make her move towards that bed he grinned as he did think just how perfect it was for them right then. It looked sturdy and yet was right outside in the storm which was certainly not letting up on them anytime soon.

Even as he seemed to edge her the entire short trip over to the day bed Blaze could certainly feel just how tight she was getting and not only that he could also feel how her excitement was literally coating his fingers as he worked them over and over inside her. Groaning into her flesh, when he felt her hand gently try to get his attention, he did look up to see the almost desperate look in her eyes.

" Ah ah, not until I'm inside you."

He growled as he lifted his head from her breasts. Yet it was clear that he wasn't going to make her wait long at all. Instead, he grinned as they were right by the bed.

" Lay on your back and hold your legs open with your arms."

With that however he did let her go, his thick fingers sliding from her depths as he instead coated the length of that angry and VERY incredibly hard cock with her own excitement, though as soon as she would he'd be climbing atop her and setting the bed to sway with one foot, he positioned himself easily before he guided himself to her entrance and looking her right in the eyes he thrust up and into her, slamming her full of his cock as his groin rubbed her clit to shove her right over that proverbial edge into her first outdoor orgasm.

Yet even as she did Blaze was thrusting hard and powerfully, not seeming to take note of her orgasm he went 'right at her' fucking her OH so hard that the bed moved with each thrust and he was working himself in and out of her with deep hard panting thrusts which would rock her core to oblivion and beyond!

Back