Reverse trope ideas

On a similar note to this, have you ever inverted names of characters in your stories, for example naming a slutty soriety girl 'Chastity'?

I've done this a few times. For example in one of my stories 'The PTA Queen Bee & the Teen Rebel' there is a large family with seven kids which is completely dysfunctional with all four boys and three girls completely out of control, the father an abusive asshole and the mother close to a nervous breakdown. The parents' names? Mike and Carol.

And in 'Tall Tina's First Time' Tina is 7 feet 1 and the guy she loses her virginity to is Max, who is 4 feet 11. The name Tina sounds more applicable to small statured women, while Max suggests a larger stature.

Stepbro catches stepsister masturbating. He turns his back and walks away, and later gently suggests she be sure the door is shut next time. She's not that embarrassed, because they both know everyone does it. Their parents are responsible and made sure they had a good sex education. Later, he fantasizes about her, but nothing comes of it.

-Rocco

Last edited:
A man has a huge penis. He can never have satisfying sex, because his dick is so big it can't fit into any woman's mouth or vagina or anus without causing discomfort. He's too normal a person to be able to enjoy sex if his partner is not enjoying it, too.

Finally, he gets a custom-made vibrating sleeve and that's the happy ending.

-Rocco

I wrote a story, Thorvik Kabot, based on old sword & sorcery fantasy (esp. John Norman's GOR novels) about a swaggering, misogynistic barbarian who hunts succubi, but always winds up getting captured and sexually dominated and humiliated by them instead.

So far, I've only written one, but have lots of ideas for more, just not the time to flesh them out.

I wrote a story, Thorvik Kabot, based on old sword & sorcery fantasy (esp. John Norman's GOR novels) about a swaggering, misogynistic barbarian who hunts succubi, but always winds up getting captured and sexually dominated and humiliated by them instead.

So far, I've only written one, but have lots of ideas for more, just not the time to flesh them out.
That sounded interesting. I read it, and it is interesting.

Buuut ( you could hear that coming, right?) ...

I suggest you get an editor. There are volunteers you can find on your "My Home" page. It makes it hard to read when you have formatting problems like:

Still holding the Acolyte by her throat with one hand, Thorvik used his other hand to thrust two fingers

into her pussy and one into her asshole ...
I hope that didn't seem too harsh. I just followed you, and I'll read future installments. I just think that if you post here, you probably want to improve your writing.

-Eddie

A man has a huge penis. He can never have satisfying sex, because his dick is so big it can't fit into any woman's mouth or vagina or anus without causing discomfort. He's too normal a person to be able to enjoy sex if his partner is not enjoying it, too.

Finally, he gets a custom-made vibrating sleeve and that's the happy ending.

-Rocco
I have a WIP with this exact premise. Married man takes a drug that has a side effect of enlarging his penis. Wife is all excited at first, but when the effect manifests, she can't handle his size.

It breaks up the marriage and both end up cheating to find sexual satisfaction.

That sounded interesting. I read it, and it is interesting.

Buuut ( you could hear that coming, right?) ...

I suggest you get an editor. There are volunteers you can find on your "My Home" page. It makes it hard to read when you have formatting problems like:

I hope that didn't seem too harsh. I just followed you, and I'll read future installments. I just think that if you post here, you probably want to improve your writing.

-Eddie

It's all good and thanks for reading.

From what I remember, the formatting issues were more site-related and seemed unsolvable at the time, but perhaps I'll rewrite the story and post it in a different and more popular category to get more views.

Back