"Same Title" Challenge #4

foaf

guilty pleasure said:
Great title, thanks for all the soul searching you did Judo. Such a relief after foaf! I'm in. :)

Yeah, tell me about it. I mean, really! What was that fish thinking?!! :p
--Xtaabay

Re: foaf

Xtaabay said:
Yeah, tell me about it. I mean, really! What was that fish thinking?!! :p
--Xtaabay
You'd be surprised how smart fish are. One in five hundred million, after being caught and released, tend to stay away from hooks

Re: Re: foaf

Lauren.Hynde said:
You'd be surprised how smart fish are. One in five hundred million, after being caught and released, tend to stay away from hooks

The REALLY smart ones never get caught at all!! :D :p :D

Regards,                       Rybka

Re: Re: Re: foaf

Rybka said:
The REALLY smart ones never get caught at all!! :D :p :D

Yeah, that's because they only swim in areas full of toxic waste where no one wants to go fishing (thus the cyclopsian/red tumor fish that Rybka has become).
--Xtaabay

Re: Re: Re: Re: foaf

Xtaabay said:
Yeah, that's because they only swim in areas full of toxic waste...
--Xtaabay

Toxic waste?? When did you go swiming in my sea?? :p :rose: :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: foaf

Rybka said:
Toxic waste?? When did you go swiming in my sea?? :p :rose: :p

Never. I don't go swiming -- I go swiMMing... heheheh:p

Rybka and Xtaabay...

For goodness sake....can't you guys be in a thread together and not flirt?

Watching and Smiling,

Cordelia

Reminder...

Okay, all you "Tangled Fluorescenters," remember POST MONDAY, not today. I know 72 hours is a long way for most of you (and you know who you are) to plan, but make an effort, okay? Mark it on the calendar. Write it on the wall. Put a post-it on your lube. Something, for God's sake.

Post Monday, enjoy Tuesday. And in the meantime, have a heck of a nice Valentine's weekend. :heart:

:Big Ol' wet smooch with a little tongue:
- Judo

Re: Reminder...

JUDO said:
Okay, all you "Tangled Fluorescenters," remember POST MONDAY, not today. I know 72 hours is a long way for most of you (and you know who you are) to plan, but make an effort, okay? Mark it on the calendar. Write it on the wall. Put a post-it on your lube. Something, for God's sake.

Post Monday, enjoy Tuesday. And in the meantime, have a heck of a nice Valentine's weekend. :heart:

:Big Ol' wet smooch with a little tongue:
- Judo
Dumb question from the rookie...what category should it be posted under? (Mine is half done and hope I get time to finish.) AA

Depends on your poem, AA.

Is it Erotic or Non-erotic? I don't think Illustrated or audio poems should be submitted, because if you do it monday there's no way they'll be posted by tuesday...

i am not click and clack the car guys who give me a head ache

I would like to participate.
Did I need to say that?

Lauren.Hynde said:
Depends on your poem, AA.

Is it Erotic or Non-erotic? I don't think Illustrated or audio poems should be submitted, because if you do it monday there's no way they'll be posted by tuesday...

Drats. And I was going to submit an illustrated one.

Good to see you here, AA. Keep showing us these hidden poetic talents of yours!

Okay. I am going to go and re-evaluate my poem.

Cordelia

AA said:

Dumb question from the rookie...what category should it be posted under? (Mine is half done and hope I get time to finish.)

As Mrs. Belger, my junior year history teacher always said, "there are no dumb questions." Or was she the one who said "be specific" ? Oh yeah that was her cause there's a picture in my high school yearbook of me with a really stupid grin on my face and under the photo it says: "I was specific." (And pigs will sprout wings and fly to market before any of you ever see it, so don't ask AA! LOL.)

It doesn't matter whether it's posted as erotic or nonerotic. We've never specified that, though Lauren's point about the other poetry categories is a good one.

Ange

P.S. I see you've turned around. Is the profile next? And aren't you supposed to stay off that leg? :D

Cordelia said:
Drats. And I was going to submit an illustrated one.

Good to see you here, AA. Keep showing us these hidden poetic talents of yours!

Okay. I am going to go and re-evaluate my poem.

Cordelia
You can submit it as either Erotic or Non-Erotic and add the illustration (and change category) after it's posted:

Follow the instructions for submitting a new Illustrated poem, only instead of creating a new poem submission, make a new poem titled - "POEMTITLE - Adding Artwork". In the body of the poem, say something like, "I want to add artwork to my existing poem, POEMTITLE. I have emailed the art to submit@literotica.com. Please add this to the existing poem."

Thank you Lauren!

I will do that if I can go and get the photo I was hoping to get. I Have the perfect idea. Let's see if my digital camera is up to it.

snapping away,

Cordelia

I'm pretty excited about being able to have an avatar now. Can we use regular .jpg files as avatars? I am getting an itchy camera trigger finger. Maybe I'll try some fun photos of me for an avatar...

Where are some good places to find an avatar? I did some surfing, but only found the same sorts of stuff.

Maybe I'll use one of my "Tangled Fluorescence" photos as an avatar.

Okay. Now I am just rambling. Sorry.

Cordelia

Cordelia said:
I'm pretty excited about being able to have an avatar now. Can we use regular .jpg files as avatars? I am getting an itchy camera trigger finger. Maybe I'll try some fun photos of me for an avatar...

Where are some good places to find an avatar? I did some surfing, but only found the same sorts of stuff.

Maybe I'll use one of my "Tangled Fluorescence" photos as an avatar.

Okay. Now I am just rambling. Sorry.

Cordelia

Avatars can be jpg or gifs, but they need to be under 20000 bytes and not more than 150 pixels on a side.

Take some photos. "Soft" light, no flash, works best. Just bounce a couple lamps off the ceiling, or stick a pillowcase over a lamp (don't catch it on fire, though).

Take a lot of photos, some that inspire your poetry, some that inspire your lust, some that inspire your wardrobe (lol).

There all good.

;)

I posted mine a couple of hours early, since I won't be around the computer on Monday. I think I will stick to prose, since I have come to the realization that my poetry skills really bite the big one! :) I pale in comparison to the rest of you talented people! Good luck and happy posting--AA :)

And you got an
editors.gif
for your premature fluorescence!!! Congratulation, AA. :D

I'll only read it tomorrow, though.

Back