Say hello to the new boss...

*hugs to the new boss lady*
I hope you will enjoy.

This'll teach me to take a lit break longer than a few hours at a time! Wow, what news! I'm glad to hear that you'll be feeling free to post your mind once again, Risia; and MissT, I'm glad that you finally have the title to go with your role of forum advocate and nurturer. I'm looking forward to a continuing enjoyment of this forum.

A Message from Shadowsdream

She has asked me to post this in her behalf:

To RS,

"I cannot cannot post in Lit right now, but I would like very much to say thank you Risia for your courage and empathy as a Mod."

To MissT,

"Welcome as a Mod."

And from me, I will be really very happy when Mistress Shadowsdream is back with us at Lit again. I miss her very much.

Eb

Thanks, EB!

Please, send ShadowsDream many warm wishes and lots of hugs.

I miss her, as well , and hope she returns very soon.

:)

Again, thanks to all for posting here.

:)

Many thanks, everyone. And thanks in particular to Shadowsdream and Ebony for the relay of messages. I can think of no higher compliment from two such Ladies.

Best to all,
RS

RisiaSkye, thank you for doing a wonderful job on this busy and interesting board. I look forward to getting to know the 'real' you through your posts.

MissTaken, I'm very happy that you are O/our mod. Fair and thoughtful, kind and welcoming, you will make a wonderful new boss lady.

Helena :rose:

Goddess Helena said:
RisiaSkye, thank you for doing a wonderful job on this busy and interesting board. I look forward to getting to know the 'real' you through your posts.

MissTaken, I'm very happy that you are O/our mod. Fair and thoughtful, kind and welcoming, you will make a wonderful new boss lady.

Helena :rose:

I am glad to see you back, Helena. It is always nice to have another Domme viewpoint. I think I am starting to repeat myself.

<hijack over>

Thanks Risia for the past and thanks MissT for the future

... you both know you are appreciated in whatever role you slip on around here by me!

a toast to the hostesses with the mostests ( Risia and MsT)

and a bump !

Last edited:
Good luck Risa and congratulations to Miss Taken! I'm off to get in line for my spanking.. :D Petra

I apologize. I just discovered there had been a moderator change here.

Congratulations, MissyT.

And good luck, RS.

Risia was a valuable resource for those with interest in BDSM long before this forum existed. Now, as a mod elsewhere, she will remain someone with an opinion worth listening to. She was probably more instrumental in this forum survivng than anyone else and her input in a non-mod sense will continue to further the forum.

My best wishes to Risia and to Miss Taken.

modest mouse said:
Risia was a valuable resource for those with interest in BDSM long before this forum existed. Now, as a mod elsewhere, she will remain someone with an opinion worth listening to. She was probably more instrumental in this forum survivng than anyone else and her input in a non-mod sense will continue to further the forum.

My best wishes to Risia and to Miss Taken.

Thank you, mm.

Yes, Risia took great strides and put a lot of herself into keeping the forum on task and on line! I know that I am pleased that she will feel freer to post re: BDSM topics and am happy to help her out.

Back