Say It Out Loud

these?
no!

let your words live.

let them tell a story beyond your story now.

step on them like islands.
they will always live in my mind
and sink the stones in my heart. :heart:

That's lovely, drown. STF, I really enjoyed seeing and hearing you read. Thank you for sharing your videos with us.
thank you- it was fun for me. :) and strange to hear my voice outside my own head. sounds funny.

And I try with my starlet skills to negate my specific accent! It only comes out when I am mad. :)

It's American it's strange lol :) unless you try to wander around the hot spots of London in which case it's not !

*oops, sorry annie, i was replying and hit the wrong button*

Last edited by a moderator:
and here's what i typed. hardly worth it really, lol

only cold spots today, annie :D

It's American it's strange lol :) unless you try to wander around the hot spots of London in which case it's not !

*oops, sorry annie, i was replying and hit the wrong button*

None of you would likely understand my accent (very broad Aussie)... Quite a few of you in other parts of this forum don't even understand my slang.

I wasn't denigrating her voice only that I couldn't understand her accent!

I understand that.

It's not really her accent. She has a very soft tone to her voice. There is a technical term for this, but it escapes me.

I am sure there are women in England who speak in the same way, and have the same effect on the men around them.

I understand that.

It's not really her accent. She has a very soft tone to her voice. There is a technical term for this, but it escapes me.

I am sure there are women in England who speak in the same way, and have the same effect on the men around them.
You like my voice.

I want you on my voice mail.

"Bronzeage is busy right now. Please leave your name and number and he will get back to you as soon as I am finished."
That would be great. Maybe I should get a second job as one of those automated recorders: press one for--
suck.

None of you would likely understand my accent (very broad Aussie)... Quite a few of you in other parts of this forum don't even understand my slang.

a lot of Aussie slang was taken from England by those forcibly removed from her shores :D

Back