Scared Off

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scared Off

CarolineOh said:

The relationship you have with a play partner, even if are only with them one time, is a relationship of a sort though isn't it? You still have to establish a basis of trust and understanding, even if it is for one scene, don't you?

Well, sorta. But that dont make them "Relationships" like with a capital R. Sometimes I might play with someone at a party and we dont even know each other, so the relationship is we both are in the club.
Mostly I play with people who I call my friends. So Im just saying it aint all aimed towards having a long term couple type relationship.

Re: Re: Me

MsWorthy said:

And we did it without name calling or ugliness. *smiles*

I have done my share of name calling MsW, I do not deny it.

But it was always in defense of what I perceived was namecalling slung my way.

The problem is this, perception is very individual. So that can work for you or against you.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scared Off

MsWorthy said:

Eb, I was responding to Caroline.

But my assumption is that when we talk about bdsm we mean a relationship - of some type.

If you feel that I have insulted you in some way, I apologize. That is never my intention. I would much rather be *wrong* than insult. ~smiles~ My ego is large but I needn't *be right* if it comes with the expense of hurting/insulting anyone's feelings.

That is the computer.

I tried to tell the same thing to a younger member of our forum.

Sometimes it is hard to tell who is saying what to whom (damn that even confused me!).

I am not insulted, no need to apologize.

It is just my sneaky assed way of making my point.

I need to ask for clarification too. Cause I can jump to conclusions too. If I offended you , I am sorry also.

See we assign intent to people we do not even know.

Eb

Back