Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

b32aa26bf35ddfa233026b5352cef6dff63c0bbf.gifv

This. I like how his fingers are moving.

*runs to put panties on*

A Bit Raunchy...

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2021/08/10413967/bdsmlr-10413967-5l8unzq49W.jpg

(not sure if the thread is active but this pic seemed to fit the theme)

Hello all, not sure if there is many left on here that used to follow this thread, I'm thinking of reviving it and maybe even gaining some new followers who may even participate in posting likewise filth in this little corner of lit
It's your thread - I'd say keep going here unless you feel like this thread represents old interests and you want a whole new direction...on the other hand, I find the ways people evolve in their sexuality, interests, proclivities, visual and intellectual vocabulary to be fascinating

Hello all, not sure if there is many left on here that used to follow this thread, I'm thinking of reviving it and maybe even gaining some new followers who may even participate in posting likewise filth in this little corner of lit
Unfortunately, a lot of what's been posted here has been deleted by Tumblr.

Just incase anyone is still watching this thread, I'm having some teething problems posting images here after being away for a while so please be patient with me while I get to grips with it again and I apologize in advance if my attempts to get this up and running again annoys anyone.

Just incase anyone is still watching this thread, I'm having some teething problems posting images here after being away for a while so please be patient with me while I get to grips with it again and I apologize in advance if my attempts to get this up and running again annoys anyone.
Looks like you are doing fine!

Back