Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_p18anvXXaV1wacnyyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8evuyOYdm1xoglnmo1_1280.gif

Help Me Unwind
I have been working harder lately. Granted, I typically work hard, but sometimes it’s fucking brutal.
Lately, it has been brutal.

I haven’t gone to bed before 1am in weeks. One bid after another and no end in sight. Three trips scheduled just today. Two contracts signed in as many days. And I have one more to complete tonight.

Unwind with me, Kitten. Be my source of peace.

My unwinding is more Alpha than my winding up, so I hope your body isn’t too sore, because when I am through with you, it will be.

I want your face hole to be filled with me. Gagging until the slobber runs down your tits. Eyes so red the mascara reaches the throbbing pussy Daddy owns.

There is no “feet up” relaxation mode in my world. I wake hard; I crash hard. I maintain all day long. My most aggressive mode is when I have you in my grasp.

So be my happy place. Be my place to feel home.

Let me take out my week on you. Hard. Rough. Bound. Slapped. Orgasms forced from your slutty little body. I want nothing more.

I want you wiped out. Subdued by me. Exerting my dominion over you. Begging me for more. I want your tears. I want you cumming like a Midwest tornado just hit you.

This is how I relax. How I unwind. So lay back, Babydoll. Close your eyes. Put out your hands for me to bind them.

And help me unwind.

c0d77b6f78b36199c06915e40ea8b1fb37d9c805.png

“Are you ok?” I feel your rough hand gently caress my cheek. “You know you’re safe. You can stop this at any time, Princess. Just use your words.”
“I’m ok Daddy. I trust you” I reply. And I mean it. I trust you implicitly. My heart was racing and my breathing a little shallow, but it was excitement, not fear, driving me.
You have blindfolded me so that I cannot anticipate your next move. My legs tied, attached to my arms in such a way that I am completely exposed and vulnerable. No hiding, no escape. I am at your mercy and I love it.
I jump reflexively as the soft vibration of the Hitachi hits my already swollen clit. A minute later, the vibration stops and is replaced by the swift, stinging bite of the flogger across my aching folds.
Again, I feel the vibration across my little pink bean, faster, firmer now. I squirm. Trying desperately to press myself tighter against the head of the Hitachi. My pending orgasm building, the need growing.
You pull the wand away, slapping my pussy with the flogger again.
“Not yet Princess. Remember, you don’t cum until I tell you to.”
“Yes, Daddy. It just feels so good.”, I whine.
A few more strikes from the flogger and then the Hitachi again. Even faster now, a firmer pressure against my throbbing clit and drenched folds.
I feel a sudden sharp pain as you grasp the nipple of my right breast, twisting and pulling, causing me to cry out as I arch my back and buck my hips as best I can restrained this way.
Your hand moves away from my breast and I feel your fingers sliding into the slickness between my thighs. Sliding one and then two fingers inside the folds, finding that sweet spot as you begin to rub slow and steady circles on it.
“Oh please Daddy, may I cum?” I whimper
“Not yet. It doesn’t sound like you really want to Princess.”
“Pleeeaaasee Daddyyy. I need to cum!” More urgency in my voice now.
“Please what Princess? Use your words.” I can hear your smile even though I cannot see it.
The circles get faster, the pressure firmer. The Hitachi is on full speed now and I can feel the explosion building inside me.
“Please, please, pleeeaaasee Daddy!? Please may I cum Daddy?! Oh God!” I am begging now, almost crying.
“Cum Princess. Cum for Daddy.”
“Oh Fuuuckkk!”
At your word, I let go. No longer holding back the explosion within. Like fireworks going off, only inside. The waves start in the center of my sweet spot, rippling out through my whole body, causing me to shake uncontrollably. Still blindfolded, I am lost in the euphoria. Only able to moan “Daddy” unintelligibly, over and over.
Rocking my hips, grinding against your fingers, still solidly inside my pussy as you ride out my orgasm with me. As the shock waves slow, you remove the blindfold and kiss me tenderly.
Looking into my eyes you say, “You’re such a good girl.”
“Thank you Daddy.”

These are not my words, I cannot take credit for them.

tumblr_my2brauzfJ1ryqoz3o1_1280.gif

Show me little one......show me what's mine and where you want me tonight.

537340632ddc7c175ac386772111462bb6d28167.gif

It’s Those Sounds
It’s the sounds you make when you finally let free, toss off the stresses of your day, give into the sin, and find that orgasm within yourself.
Those noises are sending shivers down my spine, every little moan you utter - every little word you say - you have no idea what it does to me.
I hear you moan.
I hear you release a part of you into the air for me to breathe you in.
You say “I’m cumming. I’m…I’m cumming”, and your moans let me know which direction to guide you.
So cry out and scream my name, Little One. Use the dirtiest words you know. Tell me all the dirty things you want me to do to you.
I need to hear it.

Back