Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_pcqp08Q49e1w7v9wno1_1280.gif

tumblr_peotzi2GDR1uh9rho_1280.gif

Pushing you up against the wall and pinning you there by your throat,
"Let's see how messy your are in these panties"

tumblr_oaj0lmyWiC1u6xnhgo1_1280.gif

Held strongly like this,
Helpless to move,
All she can do is take the hard pounding and taste her own juices on the panties stuffed in her mouth
Loving every second of it.

tumblr_p8e5xrzsJV1xoglnmo1_1280.jpg

Right now, I need you face down, wondering if I am 20 feet from you or 2 feet behind you, as I quietly move closer and closer and closer. Inching my way across the carpet, I know you are wondering when?

When will you feel my presence.

When, does Daddy bring the kitchen sink? You tell yourself, “I know it’s gonna be bad tonight. I saw that look in his eyes.” You hate that you love that look in my eyes.

That look means you will feel it tomorrow. Everywhere. Your neck will be sore. Your wrists will feel tight. Your ass will have marks.

The countdown in your sexy little delicate mind keeps restarting at 20.

This is an eternity to you.

No looking. Daddy’s orders.

Then.

You feel me.

Rough is a word that has no meaning tonight. Rough, would be a nice break from this.

But you love it. Don’t you?

You love every little spanking. Every time I pin you down, wrists in cuffs, held down by the neck, while I finger one more orgasm out of you and your legs can’t move an inch.

So count. Start over at 20. Again. Like that.

Cause when you reach 1, I am going to make heaven come down and hell come up to you.

tumblr_p8e5xrzsJV1xoglnmo1_1280.jpg

Right now, I need you face down, wondering if I am 20 feet from you or 2 feet behind you, as I quietly move closer and closer and closer. Inching my way across the carpet, I know you are wondering when?

When will you feel my presence.

When, does Daddy bring the kitchen sink? You tell yourself, “I know it’s gonna be bad tonight. I saw that look in his eyes.” You hate that you love that look in my eyes.

That look means you will feel it tomorrow. Everywhere. Your neck will be sore. Your wrists will feel tight. Your ass will have marks.

The countdown in your sexy little delicate mind keeps restarting at 20.

This is an eternity to you.

No looking. Daddy’s orders.

Then.

You feel me.

Rough is a word that has no meaning tonight. Rough, would be a nice break from this.

But you love it. Don’t you?

You love every little spanking. Every time I pin you down, wrists in cuffs, held down by the neck, while I finger one more orgasm out of you and your legs can’t move an inch.

So count. Start over at 20. Again. Like that.

Cause when you reach 1, I am going to make heaven come down and hell come up to you.

Beautifully written, hats off.

tumblr_pgbwlvkezl1wgegmwo1_1280.gif

I gripped her hair and pulled her back up toward me. She had to put her hands on the bed and push herself up off her stomach.

“That’s it. You come back here and get this cock,” I growled.

“Mmm. Yes Sir,” she said.

“My dirty girl.”

“Your dirty girl, Sir,” she confirmed.

I banged into her hard and fast, driving my cock in and out. The sound of her wetness and our skin slapping filled the room.

“Listen to that,” I ordered.

“I know. It’s fucking hot,” she replied.

Then her breathing changed immediately.

“Fuck! Can I cum? Please!?”

My talking made her present. Brought here right there, in that moment. Focusing on the sounds our bodies made together had pushed her to the edge.

“Cum on this cock like a good girl!” I ordered.

Back