Sex while other people are home

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, i wish.

That was me not paying attention and trying to arrange a sentence that was not the one i was working on 😂😂

She wants to be the little spoon and wants me to take her from behind.

Really surprised I didn't catch that, but what are ya gonna do😂
Ha, thanks for clarifying that. I thought that may have been the case. Now You know people fully read Your posts!

I always encourage my daring female friends to get totally naked and masturbate at someone else's house. Who is going to know? Even using the downstairs half-bath! Go for it. Bonus if they take pictures. At their friends houses, or family...so fun! If they are really daring...leave their panties hidden somewhere!

I always encourage my daring female friends to get totally naked and masturbate at someone else's house. Who is going to know? Even using the downstairs half-bath! Go for it. Bonus if they take pictures. At their friends houses, or family...so fun! If they are really daring...leave their panties hidden somewhere!
And, have they reported any success?

I love sex when people are visiting!! Any time my wife's family (brother and his family... Dad... grandmother... etc) come to town and stay with us, I am desperately trying to fuck her. She doesn't understand the appeal, but gives in and we fuck. It's so fun watching her try to be quiet as she cums

Anyone else turned on by having sex while others are at home with you?
The thrill of trying to be quiet while getting fucked is so hot. Parents in town. Kids home. Guests in the livingroom.
The desperate need and horniness yet unwillingness to wait til they leave def turns me on.
I've given a bj in a backroom at a cookout party.
I've had sex in bedroom while guy's friend is in livingroom.
I've had sex while guy's friend is in a nearby hotel bed.
And I have had sex with an older child at home. You?
Yes its a big turn on :)

An ex of mine used to love getting fucked when we stayed at my parents. Both early 20's, horny as fuck. We fuck in the laundry room or the garage within metres of my family. Just pull her pants down or skirt up and away we'd go. It was amazing....until one time, we were almost caught and I had to react quickly, I ended up tearing my foreskin and had to walk into the house with blood running down inside my trousers 🤦‍♂️😂

Little did I know my parents were playing cards with friends and the kitchen was full! Christ, I had to shake hands and say hello to people while my shoe slowly filled with cum and blood 😮😭😂

At first my wife dreaded the idea of having sex while my kids (her step kids) were home. She was so hesitant so I never pushed the matter. We always waited until they went out with friends or sleepovers. Now that they are older and have boyfriends and girlfriends she doesn't even think twice about it! Her attitude went from "they might hear us" to "so what it's normal" and I suspect she likes the excitement.
On weekend mornings while they are in their rooms on the other side of the condo we hop in the shower together and then play some music and get right to fucking. We are usually pretty quiet when we have sex (or at least we think we are) but we started incorporating a vibrator on her clit. All of a sudden she has no shame with her moaning while she cums. Recently we waited all week and she was on her period so as she came I had an super intense orgasm and pumped away as our headboard hit the wall.

At first my wife dreaded the idea of having sex while my kids (her step kids) were home. She was so hesitant so I never pushed the matter. We always waited until they went out with friends or sleepovers. Now that they are older and have boyfriends and girlfriends she doesn't even think twice about it! Her attitude went from "they might hear us" to "so what it's normal" and I suspect she likes the excitement.
On weekend mornings while they are in their rooms on the other side of the condo we hop in the shower together and then play some music and get right to fucking. We are usually pretty quiet when we have sex (or at least we think we are) but we started incorporating a vibrator on her clit. All of a sudden she has no shame with her moaning while she cums. Recently we waited all week and she was on her period so as she came I had an super intense orgasm and pumped away as our headboard hit the wall.
Hot. Super hot. I'm all hard now. Thank you.

We've always had sex while the kids were home. As they got older, we worried less about them 'figuring it out'. Part of that was discussing the fact that we both agree it's healthy for them to 'know' their parents have a healthy relationship. I always figured sex is natural, and if you don't make a big deal of it, it will seem natural when they have their own partners. We don't do anything overtly obvious, but don't hide the fact that we lock our bedroom door for an 'after dinner nap' sometimes.

There were a few times when they were toddlers, asleep in their cribs where she would get loud. One time we heard the little one yell down the stairs "Mommy, what happened?" when the wife was being a little loud. I was buried balls deep in her ass, trying not to laugh out loud as my wife was trying to gain composure, doing her best to reassure the little one to go back to sleep...

In college she had a corner dorm room with three roommates. One was a pretty sound sleeper, and we managed to get busy mid day with her roommate sleeping next to us. She was so nervous she would wake her roommate up. I think that nervousness added to the excitement.

Last edited:
The thrill of trying to be quiet while getting fucked is so hot. Parents in town. Kids home. Guests in the livingroom.
The desperate need and horniness yet unwillingness to wait til they leave def turns me on.

Omg thats hot
THAT, is a great experience.
Went out with a girl in college. It was our first date and I dropped her at her house. She asked if I wanted to come in. I said sure. We started making out, pretty hot and heavy. She started to unbuckle my belt and pants. So, I figured, OK cool, it's on. She laid me down on the floor of the living room. Stripped me and started sucking my cock. She got up, stripped and then straddled me, letting my cock slowly slide into her pussy. She just rode on top. It was really hot. She was gorgeous, and sex was not something I expected. The lights were off and it was pretty dark. A door opened and she just threw herself on top of me and whispered, shhh it's just my dad getting some water. It was dark, and we were behind the couch from his field of vision, but, he walked about 3 feet from us as I lay on HIS floor, with my dick in his daughter. I was never so nervous, and excited. As he fumbled around she slowly slid all the way down my shaft. I was balls deep in her. Her dad started walking back to the bedroom and I felt her squeeze my dick... and I came in her. So fuckin hot now. But I was so nervous at the time.
Now THAT is a great story !!

We were on vacation at a beach house. My brother and his gf were sleeping in their bed, about 3 feet away from ours in the open room. I was first to wake and noticed how wonderful my gfs ass felt against my crotch, so I started silently grinding against her. She woke soon too, and was so excited by the risk of fucking only feet away from my brother that she yanked her panties aside for me.

Quietly, I fucked and filled her, all while looking across the way into the sleeping face of my brother's gf

Definitely fucked my wife while I thought my friend was sleeping in the hotel bed a couple of feet away. I guess her moaning like a whore woke him up. It was dark but I could hear his bed quietly shaking from him stroking his meat. And I could slightly see him stroking in the dark.
I fucked my wife in a hotel room with my friend sleeping a couple feet away on the other bed. I thought he was sleep. But then I could hear his bed moving and his dark image stroking his meat. My wife must have heard and or saw his silhouette too cause she started moaning so he could hear her. I think he came same time we did. No one ever spoke of it after.

Yeah, doing risky shit is a big kink for me since... ever. So I did masturbate and fuck on many occasions while other people (family, friends, strangers...) are around. Of course there are levels of how careful and risky I can get. With some it's just doing subtile stuff, with some I go to a more daring level.

Definitely fucked my wife while I thought my friend was sleeping in the hotel bed a couple of feet away. I guess her moaning like a whore woke him up. It was dark but I could hear his bed quietly shaking from him stroking his meat. And I could slightly see him stroking in the dark.

I fucked my wife in a hotel room with my friend sleeping a couple feet away on the other bed. I thought he was sleep. But then I could hear his bed moving and his dark image stroking his meat. My wife must have heard and or saw his silhouette too cause she started moaning so he could hear her. I think he came same time we did. No one ever spoke of it after.
I went to a guys hotel room once. His roommate was passed out drunk. We cuddlefucked and I stayed the night. I left before roommate even woke up

Yeah, doing risky shit is a big kink for me since... ever. So I did masturbate and fuck on many occasions while other people (family, friends, strangers...) are around. Of course there are levels of how careful and risky I can get. With some it's just doing subtile stuff, with some I go to a more daring level.
Love to hear more on the daring level, if you are keen to elaborate....!

I was round at my girlfriends mum and dads and we went up to her room to chill. She said we are not having sex. I said let me give you a back massage, I then said if you take your top off it will be better, she reluctantly agreed and we had some baby oil. I massaged her back and she was so relaxed, I rolled her shorts down and started rubbing her legs, she was just in her underwear and she said let’s fuck but be really quiet. It was a slow sensual hug fuck in speedbump position, after cumming I stayed in her for ages. We got dressed and went downstairs and her dad gave me a beer 👍

I was round at my girlfriends mum and dads and we went up to her room to chill. She said we are not having sex. I said let me give you a back massage, I then said if you take your top off it will be better, she reluctantly agreed and we had some baby oil. I massaged her back and she was so relaxed, I rolled her shorts down and started rubbing her legs, she was just in her underwear and she said let’s fuck but be really quiet. It was a slow sensual hug fuck in speedbump position, after cumming I stayed in her for ages. We got dressed and went downstairs and her dad gave me a beer 👍
Love this! I had similar, but she never would have sex! We would do lots of oral and we're even in a 69 once, when we heard her dad come up the stairs. Jesus, I've never gotten dressed so quick in my life.

The TV show Dawson's Creek was on the tv, so every time I hear that song (which isn't often anymore), I think of her and the first pussy I ate.

When I lived at my parent's house still in Japan, I had sex with my boyfriends in my room.
My parents are pretty open and preferred me having sex at the house while I was still in school.

Also while on vacation with friends, I had sex at the place we stayed at.
And some houses had been thin walls.

Back