Sex while other people are home

Haha it is, but that’s such a turn on I hope you have it to her good soon after, I know I’d be ready to go right after that encounter!
Oh that was not specific. That was general. She would absolutely blow me during a party just for the kick of it. Or we'd have a quickie just before going over to visit her parents.
Or we'd end up making a detour for her to do a sword-swallowing act in the car on our way there.

And she liked to make sure to tell me absolute filth while we'd visit, or send me naughty pics from the bathroom, while I'd be sitting in the living room talking to her parents. Just so I would be riled up as fuck for when we got to somewhere private or semi-private again after.

For parties and gatherings that would go on for hours, things could happen several times over an evening. Me getting blown, her being pressed up against a bathroom sink and me on my knees eating her out, a quick sneaky fuck just for fun, her being fingered while pressed up against the garage wall.

She had an enormous kink for it, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Me and my college girlfriend were heavy on it.

When we started dating, she shared a flat with a few other girls. We did give half of a fuck to begin with, but eventually we settled on "whatever we do in her room, is nobody else's business".
Whenever I slept over at her place, one of her flatmates seemed to like to try to listen in on us anyway. And honestly, me and my girlfriend going to bed, and then hearing the sound of her flatmate quietly sneak into the kitchen next to my girlfriend's room to try to catch an earful of the sound of us, was a bit of a turn-on. And it made me dial things up a notch on purpose.

Whenever we went to visit family, either mine or hers, the rules were different. Then it was all about sneaky quiet fun. Snugglefucking and trying to be quiet during the nights. We shared a bedroom in the basement at her folks' place, and I've lost count of the number of times she would wake me up by starting to give me a blowjob in the morning, having left the door open, hearing the sounds of people upstairs, radio, chatter and so on, and me having to desperately try to stay quiet while she would help herself to a morning mouthful of protein. And whenever the house was empty, it was a race to utilize it for something harder and heavier that would let us be a little loud for once, trying to beat the clock before someone got home again.

Watching movies together with her and the family was agony. Because she would make sure to have her hands stroking me through my clothes for the majority of it if she could get away with it. During summers, when she could slip a hand up the inside of a pair of shorts were even harder.

Another ex of mine was also an addict to doing any sort of naughty shit especially at parties and especially around family. First time I ever attended a family gathering was for new years. And we'd been around for two hours before she snuck me off into a bathroom somewhere in the house for a sneaky fuck with her dress hithced up over her hips.

It's just fucking hot.
Trying to be quiet. Face covered with a pillow or pressed down into the matress to muffle the moans that can't be held back. Having someone bite down on the flesh of my hand to keep it in.
Love it all.
Very hot. Love it

An ex girlfriend gave me a handjob while we laid on the living room floor. Just as she finished me her father walks out of the bedroom next door asking if everything's ok. That very close call :)
Also with tbe same girl..she was my first love, we fucked many times in her small bedroom even whilst her sister one time was knocking on her door and even tried to get in. She wedged the door after that.

Back