Shameless Self-Promotion

Thanks for your attention. Maybe my fiction is too "Hallmark" for this site.....
You will find readership varies. I almost never read erotic couplings nor romance unless one of my friends says he posted one there.
I personally find stories with an edge of some sort more entertaining but those categories have their readers. I did not check to see if you allow comments. They can provide quick feedback from readers.

I have published five stories on Literotica and I would love to get some feedback on them from other authors.

Besides - if you can't self-promote yourself, who can you self-promote? Am I right?

I recognize that some might find my stories "tame" as compared to others on this site but my style is a little softer and sweeter. I'm sure you'll be able to see a theme in my writing but each story is "stand-alone" and relatively short. Four of the five are in the "Erotic Couplings" section. I posted one in the "Fantasy" section but that may have been a mistake. Not much traffic there....

Simone Comes for Me

Lucky at Love

Sight is Overrated

Colette, the Pirate Queen

Monique Visits an Old Friend

EDIT- Added story: Sweet Voyage Another Queensmount Adventure!

EDIT- Added story: Aki and the Art of Service and Pleasure Two stories for the price of one!

EDIT- Added story: Happy Birthday, Big Boy! I think you're gonna like this one!

Please let me know what you think. What do you like? What doesn't work for you? Any tips on getting more eye-balls and comments would be fantastic.

There's a LOT of content on here and it's easy to get lost. I really appreciate your kind attention.
You could have prolly put Monique visits an Old Friend under Loving Wives. For more viewership. But IDK if they will let you switch it.

You could have prolly put Monique visits an Old Friend under Loving Wives. For more viewership. But IDK if they will let you switch it.
Thanks for reading "Monique". I hope you liked it.

When I first got started with Literotica I thought the Loving Wives category would be perfect for my stories but then I read a few. Yikes! That's not what my stories are about at all!

My stories are all about loving MY wife! Read a few more of my stories and you'll understand what is happening.

I gave it 4 stars. I was kinda turned off by the anal stuff at the end. From what I understood about the 'Loving Wife' category it was about wives going the extra mile to make their partner happy. Like sending a sexy friend over to keep him company.

I gave it 4 stars. I was kinda turned off by the anal stuff at the end. From what I understood about the 'Loving Wife' category it was about wives going the extra mile to make their partner happy. Like sending a sexy friend over to keep him company.

I agree about the "Loving Wife" category but the stories I've read there take it to a completely different level. There is no adultery, sharing or swapping in any of my stories. I'm not judging - that's just not what my stories are about.

The "anal stuff" was a bit of a risk but that was kind of the point.

Thanks again for reading, rating and commenting. I hope you try my other stories as well.

I agree about the "Loving Wife" category but the stories I've read there take it to a completely different level. There is no adultery, sharing or swapping in any of my stories. I'm not judging - that's just not what my stories are about.

The "anal stuff" was a bit of a risk but that was kind of the point.

Thanks again for reading, rating and commenting. I hope you try my other stories as well.
Well, actually, Roy's wife gives him permission to commit adultery by sharing him with another woman by swapping herself with Monique.

Well, actually, Roy's wife gives him permission to commit adultery by sharing him with another woman by swapping herself with Monique.
I wrote the story. That's NOT what is going on!

Please read my other stories and you'll see a common theme. We all have a ROLE to PLAY.

Would it help if I told you that Roy's wife and Monique have never been seen at a party together?

Does anyone else have a problem following what's going on in this or any of my other stories? I tried to make it clear without being too obvious but sometimes subtle hints are easy to miss, apparently.

Let me know what YOU think! Monique Visits an Old Friend

Thanks for your attention. Maybe my fiction is too "Hallmark" for this site.....
Nah, millions of readers, lots of potential views on here. But that is a great idea for one of my future stories. I'll have to work on decriptions for 'big-hair' styles for my male characters.

Would it help if I told you that Roy's wife and Monique have never been seen at a party together?

Does anyone else have a problem following what's going on in this or any of my other stories? I tried to make it clear without being too obvious but sometimes subtle hints are easy to miss, apparently.

Let me know what YOU think! Monique Visits an Old Friend
I haven't finished this one yet, but the following description was great:

Her eyes are like a vision of Oz's Emerald City and her lips are full, red and deep enough to dive into.

And what's funny to me, I first read this as 'deep enough to drive into', which is something I might just borrow in the future.

I haven't finished this one yet, but the following description was great:

Her eyes are like a vision of Oz's Emerald City and her lips are full, red and deep enough to dive into.

And what's funny to me, I first read this as 'deep enough to drive into', which is something I might just borrow in the future.

Thanks for reading. I hope you like it.

New story published today! Check out Fabiana is Driven Hard and let me know what you think!

Since most of my stories are inspired by photo sessions I've had I thought I'd show you a picture of Fabiana. She's even sexier in person!

Fabiana Legs.jpg

There are no "standards" on this site beyond the site's rules. It can be as explicit or implicit as you wish to make it. There doesn't even have to be a sex act depicted in the text. You make the call on how you wish to describe a particular scene.

There are no "standards" on this site beyond the site's rules. It can be as explicit or implicit as you wish to make it. There doesn't even have to be a sex act depicted in the text. You make the call on how you wish to describe a particular scene.

Thanks for the comment. I was making a general point about my stories being too tame for many of the readers here. My attempt was to try to find an audience for my stories. Not to try to write stories for the vocal majority.

Did you read any of my stories? I'd love to know what you think! That's the real point of this thread, after all...

Thanks for the comment. I was making a general point about my stories being too tame for many of the readers here. My attempt was to try to find an audience for my stories. Not to try to write stories for the vocal majority.

Did you read any of my stories? I'd love to know what you think! That's the real point of this thread, after all...
Wow, I don't think I've read anybody's stories here in over a year. I just write and hang-out in AH. I'll try to take a look.

It's very difficult, if not impossible, to figure out what readers here want because there are so many of them and they have different tastes. Incest is a huge category here (which surprised me) but generally that is not my interest. Also there are so many stories published here every month. I've heard the number but I forgot what it is. My experience is that the only way to deal with that is to do your own thing and the audience will find you.

Keep in mind that your followers will likely have dozens of other favorite authors. They have plenty of distractions.

https://www.literotica.com/series/se/493970211

Two sexy coeds shipwreck at a lighthouse, where the lighthouse keeper teaches them about the transcendent, excruciating bliss of submission and body modification.

Thank you so much for using the thread I created to promote my stories to promote yours.

While I'm sure your story is a fine example of erotic fiction I think it might be better if you promoted it on your own thread.

Besides - I'd hate for other members here to think you rude or thoughtless.

Thank you so much for using the thread I created to promote my stories to promote yours.

While I'm sure your story is a fine example of erotic fiction I think it might be better if you promoted it on your own thread.

Besides - I'd hate for other members here to think you rude or thoughtless.
Relax mate, it wasn't clear from the headline. Rather ironic to shame me for self promoting here, isn't it?

Relax mate, it wasn't clear from the headline. Rather ironic to shame me for self promoting here, isn't it?

Yep. I'm all about irony. The headline rarely tells the whole story. Sometimes reading the thread is necessary.

No harm. No bad press, brother.

New story published today: Beautiful Music It's a "meet cute" story that starts off in a piano bar but the tempo builds to a pounding crescendo. Hope you like it!

Sometimes, you write a story that touches someone in a way that prompts them to leave you a message out of the blue, a request that leaves you feeling flattered and stirred to respond to the requestor’s particular topic. As a result, this Fanfic story was created for an Emmy Clarke fan. Emmy was a teen star on the television series ‘Monk.'

Max and Julie get romantic in a park under a Harvest Moon.

Max Dates Julie Teeger
Monk's star makes love to an admirer.
Today in Celebrities & Fan Fiction Stories

Publishedbadge1 Favorite 190 views 4.75 / 4 score/votes 0 Comments

Back