Short Shorts

709644511.jpg

Shorts and Tits what a way to start the day :heart::heart:

I've seen a lot of this chick on the WWW. As much as I want to like her, she strikes me as having issues. Huge, clearly silicone tits and desperate, public pussy flashes strike me a little desperate for attention. Sorry, honey, but a little class goes a long way.
Sorry again, honey.:rose:

I've seen a lot of this chick on the WWW. As much as I want to like her, she strikes me as having issues. Huge, clearly silicone tits and desperate, public pussy flashes strike me a little desperate for attention. Sorry, honey, but a little class goes a long way.
Sorry again, honey.:rose:

She looks like she's dressed more for Walmart than Target.

In my freshman year of college, hot pants were in fashion. It was hard to concentrate on what the professor was saying when I had the beauty sitting next to me.

In my freshman year of college, hot pants were in fashion. It was hard to concentrate on what the professor was saying when I had the beauty sitting next to me.
I didn't know they ever went out of fashion. The more ass a gal, or a guy, shows the better they look in my opinion.

I didn't know they ever went out of fashion. The more ass a gal, or a guy, shows the better they look in my opinion.

I've never been much of a fashionista but at that time there were shorts specifically named hot pants. With mini skirts on one side and hot pants on the other, I didn't have much attention left over for whatever the professor was saying.

Back