Short Shorts

tumblr_omz3tkWWPP1ukchxoo1_400.jpg

Just the right length, for a woman or a man.

I know that this is cheating as these are really knickers, however, I have on occasions worn them as shorts. I'm hoping that might allow this photo to squeeze into the thread?
Luv Rachel xxx

gSVo2pW.jpg

I'm sure St.Andrew , like me,would have appreciated that gorgeous hairy pussy of yours

My wife’s shorts

My wife wears the cuffed shorts that are pressed and I gasp sometimes when we’re out and I can see her panties showing because of the stiff fabric. I think it’s sexy, but worry about her showing to much of herself to other men.

My wife wears the cuffed shorts that are pressed and I gasp sometimes when we’re out and I can see her panties showing because of the stiff fabric. I think it’s sexy, but worry about her showing to much of herself to other men.

My wife loves to wear cheeky outfits in public. Big turn on!!

Tough call. If you say, "do you realize your panties are visible", would she then be embarrassed and wear jeans for the rest of her life. I suspect it's her bit of exhibitionism and would perhaps like to know what you think! Just tell her she's hot and perhaps 'forget' to wear panties under her shorts and see what happens!

Back