Short Shorts

mmmm yes if you have the ass . . .
LOL everyone has an ass, and should show it off regardless of what size or shape it is. I love to see them all on public display. That's what I love about visiting nudist camps. Everyone puts it all out there for everyone else to see!

tumblr_mcyclepqKM1rjm68xo1_1280.jpg

attachment.php

I love how part of their buns are exposed.

Damn, that hot! When we first married my wife would wear cutoffs that had sp little crotch left that her pussy was always on display. That made for some hot sex.

I feel that lately whenever I go shopping, this is pretty much all that is available when it comes to shorts in the women's department. It is summer and incredibly hot.

Also ripped jeans are trendy again so a lot of the shorts I wear are already distressed with holes in them showcasing my upper things and the pockets of my jeans automatically (I honestly do not care)

but yea. shorts are great. short shorts are the best in the summertime.

okay there is some type of phallic symbol coming off the top of that protein World cup....:confused:

1572618483_poshlye-instagram-2019-seksualnye-devushki-na-ulice-86.jpg

You could go a lot shorter than that, show us some bare butt cheek please! I love showing mine off even as big as it is.
I've got a few pair of jeans I could modify! We'll see how long it takes to satisfy this request but assure you at some point I will. Kisses, jenny

Why do I get the impression that there are several different IDs here that all belong to the same person? All fit the same pattern in posting, 'preferences' and ID construction.

Why do I get the impression that there are several different IDs here that all belong to the same person? All fit the same pattern in posting, 'preferences' and ID construction.
I don't know who or what you were referring to, but having looked at a few of you previous posts you seem to find fault with almost everyone on here for some reason.

Back