Short Shorts

Someone I knew

I used to know a lady that was very much forbidden for me to even flirt with. She would wear normal gym shorts that were acceptable in public, but sit across me from me in a way where I could see her panties through the open leg. Such a tease!

Similar to this. I couldn't find any better pics with the correct shorts that showed panties and not vajayjay, which I was worried would get me in trouble. These are the best I could do to give a visual representation of how much panty she showed off.

girls_panties_under_her_short_short_624799592.jpg

Upshorts-2-2.jpg

I would love to wear short shorts, and did back when I was younger even though I had a big butt even then. Now If shorts could get over my ass they would be too loose at the waist, so I have to wear dresses that I make myself because I can't get clothes to fit.

I would love to wear short shorts, and did back when I was younger even though I had a big butt even then. Now If shorts could get over my ass they would be too loose at the waist, so I have to wear dresses that I make myself because I can't get clothes to fit.

I hope the dresses are short at least... There's no good reason to waste material!!
I hope we can see you doing some modeling for us all

I love it when the site wears tight shorts and heels. She will top it off with a crop top . Makes me cum every time

420b398178af89f9e7ac31d964e5b922.jpg

Absolutely the deepest pockets of any female clothing ever. I half expect they are fake pieces of fabric sewn in just for aesthetics. :D

Bonus...

[/SIZE]​

That bonus link is an incredibly gorgeous woman! Like, the kind of pretty that leaves me stammering and at a loss for words. :heart:

Back