Short Shorts

78eeb36e7f888ae71aadab240a7b5637.jpg

404de2bc1434a7370d9e8b993754a74eb84e81ef.jpg

b6684c3d0778ab0c462d236e572cfd4e.jpg

Last edited:
https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/52189/bdsmlr-52189-Wg5EJiS1ri.jpg

Why do you continue to make a fool of yourself posting comments like this?
Don't worry about this idiot Chrissy. I am not a CD myself, but you have the right to dress however you want and post whatever you want on here.
Oh, by the way, although I'm not a CD, I do love wearing super short shorts myself, and so does my wife.

I usually keep my ass check covered when out in public but at home I do have some tiny shorts I use for working out or just when I want to tease my husband.

I usually keep my ass check covered when out in public but at home I do have some tiny shorts I use for working out or just when I want to tease my husband.

Does he encourage you to show off in public? Maybe my husband is just a dirty old man, but he loves me dressing a little showy.

Does he encourage you to show off in public? Maybe my husband is just a dirty old man, but he loves me dressing a little showy.

Not really. My husband likes when I wear dresses or skirts because he calls them his easy access option.

Don't worry about this idiot Chrissy. I am not a CD myself, but you have the right to dress however you want and post whatever you want on here.
Oh, by the way, although I'm not a CD, I do love wearing super short shorts myself, and so does my wife.
I don't worry about it, I just ignore it. Just like I ignored the comments I got this morning when I went for groceries in yoga pants, heels and a sweater.

Back