Short Shorts

e9c1c083b787819be3a708cb728b0f84_width-600.jpg

My GFs sister used to make her own short shorts out of old Levis. She cut then high so 1/4 of her Ass showed and about a 1" wide at the crotch or less. That was before thongs so she never wore any panties with the shorts. Saw her pussy many times when she would sit and lean back.
once saw cum dripping down her thigh and her crotch of the shorts wet after her bf dropped her off
Now she is my Prim and Proper sister in law

My GFs sister used to make her own short shorts out of old Levis. She cut then high so 1/4 of her Ass showed and about a 1" wide at the crotch or less. That was before thongs so she never wore any panties with the shorts. Saw her pussy many times when she would sit and lean back.
once saw cum dripping down her thigh and her crotch of the shorts wet after her bf dropped her off
Now she is my Prim and Proper sister in law

I hope she still likes showing off her pussy.

I love when my wife and I can go on vacation. Since she is a teacher in a small town she can't strut her inner slut like she can on vacation. When she finds a suitable man I get to ask him if he would like to fuck my wife. Very few say no and they are all married.

I love when my wife and I can go on vacation. Since she is a teacher in a small town she can't strut her inner slut like she can on vacation. When she finds a suitable man I get to ask him if he would like to fuck my wife. Very few say no and they are all married.

That's Awesome, where y'all going to be on your next vacation ;);)

Back