Should I? My woman wants her husband to

Girl on girl sex is beautiful, tender, hypnotic and visually stunning. I can give another man's cock exquisite pleasure, as I have blown many men since I learned I love sucking dick, and swallowing every drop. I love the taste, and all the time it takes to really worship a cock. Wish girls like you could see me give blowjobs!

Hey, same as how you trolled my thread for lesbians posting you want to give a blowjob to a troll that also posted.

I think by definition, she is not trying, it is already happening. Perhaps you mean she wants to take it up a few notches

This is what I believe to be the case Scareltt. I’m pretty sure she just wants to show dominance and it really is that simple. There are things I gather from observing them, that lead me to my own assumptions.

Honestly I’m no saint. I’ve had a thing for married available women and she fit the bill. When things got started I was very into it, so I didn’t feel outside of my comfort zone on any of those questions until the last one. But point taken. These relationships do indeed push boundaries.

I’m going to see her tonight, and plan on talking to her about it more to see. She’s very intelligent I must mention (smarter then me for sure!). She teaches and shows me all kinds of non sexual things. I really don’t see her pushing this without some inclination from him that its something he wants, or wouldn’t be ok with doing for her. Because she was being too obvious with trying to get him to.

Its probably best to talk them through I see, and thanks to all that suggested that. Lots of things happen with us where things I’m wondering about just go unsaid.

Having things unsaid just causes problems. How did your conversation with gf go?

Back