Singletails

I visited one the NC groups last night. The main part of the program was a presentation about floggers. He talked for a couple of hours then gave a demonstration on his sub for the last 15 minutes or so. At the very end, he used his singletail. A couple of times, he caught her pretty good and her knees almost buckled. I like to have a idea of what my different toys feel like on me. But I think I'd take a pass on that one.

:cattail:

Singletail- with no marks

I read your post with interest. My singletail experiences have been quite different, though. The Dominant in my life is very skilled with his singletail. I have seen him flick feathers off a balloon with precise strokes, and when we do a singletail scene, it is extremely sexy and no marks are left, just a little redness which fades the same day.

When I had my first singletail experience, bound to a cross, it started with a flogging warmup on my back and butt, and worked up to the singletail on the same spots. Then he turned me around and began work on the breasts, first light strokes with a light flogger, and once again working up to the singletail. I remember wondering if I really wanted to do this, if I should use my safeword, but then looking in his eyes as he began with such a look of concentration and confidence, I just closed my eyes and drifted. The hypnotic background music and the rhythmic kiss of the whip on my breasts were electric and it was as if there was a direct connection to my sex, and I just couldn't help exploding. As he put it, it was like "making love from four feet apart."

Thanks! and Welcome, Justina123

i get the feeling that perhaps you've done some lurking here. A wonderful first post for certain. A slightly different take on the experience.

Mostly i've heard from subs who like to play hard and push the edges. It sounds as if for you, to even try the whip was an edge. You and your partner seem to be well matched.

Thanks again for your description, i know some people who are just about where you were and your input will greatly interest them. Stories from "survivors" always bear a little extra weight. <lol>

i'm glad you asked!

That's Freya, aka superlittlegirl. i met her right here at Lit, and was very taken with her wit, sense of humor and her vocabulary!

When i found that she was half my age, kinda on the girly side of bi-sexual and beautiful, i kinda gave up hope of ever really making an impression on her. Besides she lives in Georgia and i live in Northern Minnesota.

But you know how reality seems to LOVE to be as weird as it can be? We hit it off and have become very dear friends. She happened to be coming close to my home town recently, so she stopped by for a visit.

i think my delight shows quite clearly in the pictures. Just goes to show ya... (fill in your favorite cliché)

Well, shes goddamn gorgeous. Bi and girly huh? Dont tell me she's subbie or Ill faint dead away.
No wonder you look delirious in that pic!
Hahaha.

The Erotic Whip

Blue,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I've been enjoying reading the Boards for a while, just never posted before.

You're right, trying the singletail the first time was pushing it a bit for me. I am a subbie who is not too strongly into the masochistic stuff... and yes, I am fortunate to have found someone who likes to use his toys in as erotic a way as possible.

I just thought it'd be interesting to mention to other subbies out there that there is a lot of variety within bdsm and more than one way to enjoy bdsm. Of course, I'm sure everyone already knows that! Anyway, I just love the whip and I have yet to have one welt or mark left.

- justina

Re: The Erotic Whip

Unregistered said:
Blue,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I've been enjoying reading the Boards for a while, just never posted before.

You're right, trying the singletail the first time was pushing it a bit for me. I am a subbie who is not too strongly into the masochistic stuff... and yes, I am fortunate to have found someone who likes to use his toys in as erotic a way as possible.

I just thought it'd be interesting to mention to other subbies out there that there is a lot of variety within bdsm and more than one way to enjoy bdsm. Of course, I'm sure everyone already knows that! Anyway, I just love the whip and I have yet to have one welt or mark left.

- justina

justina, you are absolutely right, of course, and your point reaffirms something we discussed in another thread. That is, that the power of the whip is as much psychological and emotional as it is physical.

Robert Dante's Bullwhip, Art of the single tail whip, is a great video. Not only for the instruction, but there is a ton of play on it. There is a saying that you aren't ready for a person until you can take a quarter of an inch off a leaf each time. I'm going to have to start practicing outside. My cats come running when they hear the whip. Popped myself a few times, don't want to hurt a cat.

The Bullwhip Book by Andrew Conway is also great. Heaps of information on how to pick a good whip from a bad, plus instructions for safety, then instructions with illustrations for various techniques in a variety of settings from limited space to outdoors, and also the best methods for particular results. Also moves on to combining techniques for effect and aesthetics, using 2 whips together, care and maintenance of the whip, history, and all delivered in terms of long experience lightened to relieve the boredom with great humour.

An example? : p.62....Once you start to practice with a bullwhip sooner or later someone will ask you if you can knock a cigarette out of his/her mouth with it. Of course you can. Arrange them carefully a few feet in front of you, ask them if they have medical insurance, crack the whip well away from them and then run over and whack rhe cigarette out of their mouth with the handle!!

LOL...he does go on to explain you can learn to do it for real, but not quickly...and that the shorter the whip, or longer the cane, the more accuracy can be expected. Personally the bullwhip is still a favourite of mine, and worth waiting for the times he treats me to it's kiss.

Catalina :rose:

Re: ?

WriterDom said:
is the book bdsm friendlily

Yep...bought it in an adult shop and though it talks a lot about whip cracking so to speak it is much more informative in that it helps you understand every part of the whip and it's particular value, how to get the best out of it and not ruin it, how to practice before using real live targets, how to protect yourself in the early stages, what strokes are best in low ceilinged rooms (doesn't sound like cattle herding conditions to me....LOL), and the effect particular strokes will have on flesh etc. ....and emphasis on storing it when out of use in your 'toy bag' and not on the ground or floor. What I find impressive is the step by step illustrated instructions for a huge variety of techniques, the pros and cons of them, and then a list of possible mistakes for each and how to correct them. Also teaches how to use the whip to wrap a person, and if you wish to be even more devious, how to then use it to pull them either toward you or off their feet. Handy for a Dominant to know I imagine!!!

The reviews were good on amazon. The only negative was some felt he didn't go deep enough into using the whip on a person. And one idiot who was a whip cracker but strongly against bdsm hated it. I think I'll get it if I can come up with another book to get the free shipping.

WriterDom said:
The reviews were good on amazon. The only negative was some felt he didn't go deep enough into using the whip on a person. And one idiot who was a whip cracker but strongly against bdsm hated it. I think I'll get it if I can come up with another book to get the free shipping.

I figure the main part is in learning the techniques and while doing that in the various ways with the various suggested targets you would get a feel for how it is going to be on a human. Most books donm't cover so much in technique and it becomes learn by trial and error which can be disastrous. I think you will enjoy it. And hey, he thinks that kangaroo leather is tops which is what our whips are handmade from!!

catalina_francisco said:
And hey, he thinks that kangaroo leather is tops which is what our whips are handmade from!!

Mine is too. By Rod Williams. http://www.rawhips.com/

He takes two payments. One to build, then the last when it's done. Visiting that site makes me want a new flogger. Maybe sometime this year. One of the whips in the video was a bullwhip but instead of a popper it had a leather tongue. That might be nice too.

WriterDom said:
Mine is too. By Rod Williams. http://www.rawhips.com/

Wow super expensive.....then again I realise I was lucky. Our bull and stockwhips were made by Nemeth (http://www.aussiewhipmaker.com/#) but everywhere I went (bigger outlets) they were very expensive and then I found a stockman's supplier near my former home who had dealt directly with Gayles father for years and had them made to your specifications in a week at a much lower price than the larger stores who dealt through middlemen and only sold what was on the shelf at the time. Lucky I ordered the week I did as the price there also rose by the time I picked them up. Wouldn't recommend the redhide ones as they are not nearly as beautiful in appearance or feel.

WriterDom said:

So has it arrived yet?

C

Back