Some people don't have a clue.

Why don't you pass his return email addy around so we can all that a shot at the little shit. He may turn gay :D

Re: Re: Re: Some people don't have a clue.

Icingsugar said:
"ass"? "all", I mean. Makes me wonder if that was a freudian slip or a keyboard slip...

Assuming (too much) that you touch type you had to use your left hand to put the 'S's in because your right hand was otherwise occupied so, definitely Freudian.

Gauche

Jenny _S said:
Why don't you pass his return email addy around so we can all that a shot at the little shit. He may turn gay :D

On the other hand I think we're all neglecting the possiblity if the guy (large assumption) is using English as a second language aside from the possibility that he has to sneak around the boards without signing up because he isn't 18 yet.

Yes I know you only have to 'say' you are but surprisingly some youngsters won't commit that 'crime'.

Gauche

Edited to add; I just realised he probably did sign up in order to send feedback. doh.

Re: Re: Re: Some people don't have a clue.

Icingsugar said:
wonder if that was a freudian slip
It was certainly some type of Austrian lingeree.
MG

I think Freud would look sexy in a slip and garter belt, if he were Jung enough. :rolleyes:

Quasimodem said:
I think Freud would look sexy in a slip and garter belt, if he were Jung enough. :rolleyes:
Quas, I can't believe you're an ageist.

maturely, Perdita (who looks good in anything)

ffreak said:
Dear Defiant -

Loved your story. Remind me not to come to your next bar-b-que though.

Thank you, ff. That means a lot to me.

Perhaps I took the 1 vote to heart more than I would have done with any of my other stories. I worked hard on Faithful, and was rather proud of the end result. It's no literary masterpiece, but it's a damn good story. :p

Loulou :rose:

perdita said:
Quas, I can't believe you're an ageist.
It isn’t the “age” it is the science. A word of warning from:

The American Counseling Association

“Who is qualified to provide counseling services? This is a confusing issue for those persons seeking services. The absence of state counseling regulations leads to an environment in which the buyer must beware. A "let the buyer beware" situation can result in terrible harm to a person receiving counseling services from an untrained, unqualified person.”

Therefor, if you need psychiatric assistance, you best have a firm grasp on reality when choosing which psychiatrist is safe to get help from, and which is more likely to check your sanity with a dipstick. :eek:

Hey, I thought it was supposed to be unethical for counselors to dip their stick in patients.

Yes, Perdita, you'd look good in any little thing. See, I can be agreeable. I am not trying to butter you up. Well, then again, Perdita in butter... sounds tasty to me.

ffreak said:
Yes, Perdita, you'd look good in any little thing.
Ha, ha, Eff. I got a PM from un hombre muy dulce reminding me I look good in nada too. Made me swell up.

don't need butter, Perdita :eek:

Back