Son openly masturbating in front of mom

Sounds like a good story... Would love to pm someone who would like to write as the mom...

Thinking starting out son has a crush on his mom and tried to hide his feelings. While she is out or sleeping he will want to slip in and masturbate in his moms room... Maybe even spy a bit..

You do know that you're in Story Ideas and not the Personals, right?

Yep... Was saying I would like to co-write a story in that setting... NOT a relationship. Just checking thinking a story idea and wantting to co-write it would be under " story idea"... Isnt the personals where your looking for a relationship??

Natcase69, you are violating this web site by discussing anything sexual prior to age 18. :rolleyes:

Back to the original post---

How about this twist-

Recent divorce but it takes not time at all for Dad to move his younger girlfriend into the house. Whenever dad is around Son is on his best behavior, sweet to everyone.

When Dad is gone he is horrible to new "step mom" - fucks up the dinners she tries to cook, orders expensive woman's clothing so it looks like she is after his money ect. She finds some of her panties soaked in his cum and Finally he starts just jacking off near her, she is distraught.... please just stop she begs, anything please......

nice idea!

Yep... Was saying I would like to co-write a story in that setting... NOT a relationship. Just checking thinking a story idea and wantting to co-write it would be under " story idea"... Isnt the personals where your looking for a relationship??
That sounds a bit like Role Play. Wander into that forum to see how it works.

Collaborative writing generally starts with writers connecting behind the scenes. I'm not sure how much take-up you'll get here - but, you never know your luck.

Love to read something like this

I would imagine it goes something like this:

Mom's the typical repressed and extremely prudish religious upbringing type, a bit gullible and with poor emotional intelligence. Somehow she's got convinced herself her attitudes are indeed absolute, perhaps at part by her one and only sexual relationship with her son's father who's by now is out of the scene, and might have been a real jackass who dumped her pregnant for "being a slut," completely ungrounded, of course. Anyway, she's determined to keep repentance of her sins to herself and let her son grow as open minded as she can manage, however troubling any sexual themes are for her.

So when she sees signs of her son masturbating, all she does is totally ignore it completely, tune out under internal mantra "it's normal for him, there's nothing wrong with it, even if I don't understand or approve."

Son haven't completely escaped her mother's attitudes and mixed signals and had grown up shy and reserved, insecure and afraid of women, even if he has no hiccups about sexuality per se. At first of course he's mortified to think mom would notice that he masturbates. He does that a lot and more and then some, perhaps he's frustrated by difficult on/off girlfriend, and/or chases several women who are cruel teases with weaponized sexuality.

Eventually a situation arise where mom should have caught him, but she pretends to not see what in front of her eyes, like nothing would be wrong. Son spots that and wonder how that be, and intentionally or not, starts to abuse it. At first he just stops to be paranoid careful about it, but soon he's comfortable to jack off in his room while mom in kitchen or living room.

It's a slow very gradual push of limits, but at some point son may even expect a reaction, he wants to be caught, he hopes to receive opinion, needs to talk about his sexuality with someone, and mom's there. But there's no reaction, none at all, nada. He ramps up the game, but does it so slowly and gradually it's the proverbial boiling of the frog.

He starts spending time naked in his room while mom's home and active, then "forgets" to close the door, then goes to bathroom wearing just a towel, then jacks off in shower with bathroom doors unlocked, then ajar, then don't wrap the towel anymore, eventually wanders into kitchen naked, finally openly masturbates right in the living room while mom's watching television. Mom doesn't react in any visible way, ignoring his actions.

Perhaps, she have friend who's trying to push her, to open up and start dating again, and with whom she discuss her son among other things, but due to her inability to speak about anything sexual, her alluded reporting comes out much more innocent as it is, and knowing her ways, the friend thinks she's exaggerating still, seeing things not there, and so ensures her, that the, in reality increasingly depraved, situation is completely normal. It's also possible that the "friend" have selfish reasons to keep that up even after they catch up on what's actually going on.

She grow horny and frustrated by son's actions, but don't know how to deal with it. To masturbate herself is nearly unthinkable, but gradually she starts to loosen up too. If son doesn't close bathroom doors, why should she, if son walks around house naked, she may do so just in underwear or light gown with nothing under, or in a sheer nightgown. She keeps convincing herself that's nothing, it's just being comfortable with herself, but of course it turns her on very much despite denial. And eventually she starts posing for her son and dressing up and off for him, but it's all still "accidental."

It doesn't slip unnoticed by the son, mom's a still young and beautiful woman, and while jacking off right in her presence he couldn't escape but start seeing her as a woman, and she starts reacting to the attention.

Accidentally, it all has a side effect on his confidence. Unintentionally he learn to be more assertive, even while he still doesn't do anything with mom directly. It does have positive effects on his success with other women. In short, he starts to bring girls home.

And mom is watching, and son isn't hiding. It may go like that for some time, could forever, but we probably want it to eventually short-circuit. Perhaps, one of his dates is bi and involve mom, perhaps he himself just "mix up" and fondle mom just like another woman, perhaps it is mom who finally had enough and snaps in her desire for a cock and goes for the one that's right there, at that point even that might become half believable.

I would love to read something like this, slow and gradual with the son becoming more and more brazen about it

I wrote a story where a son needed to masturbate several times a week to relieve his Chronic non-bacterial prostatitis (in one study the majority of patients who had sex or masturbated regularly reduced symptoms, and 11% became asymptomatic). Of course, it became normal for mom to see him during his treatments.

One day he burned his hands while cooking and they had to be bandaged. So she had to take over the treatments.

It was posted here and got a lot of hate because of the ending, where mom and son were gangbanged on the side of the road by cops and truckers after being pulled over cuz mom was stroking son as he drove.

Once O redo the ending, I plan on reposting it.

Lupus I wrote two stories you might enjoy

[Self-promotion of outside work is reserved for those with work on this site. Thank you for your understanding! - admin]

[Self-promotion of outside work is reserved for those with work on this site. Thank you for your understanding! - admin]

Just FYI no advertising competing sites in the forums, and no mention of websites real or imagined in stories.

Just FYI no advertising competing sites in the forums, and no mention of websites real or imagined in stories.

Ya know, putting the name of that site in white font doesn't clear you of the same violation as needit700.

These stories are on a site called: ILikeToViolateLit under the name NOTneedit700.

One is called ______________ and the other is called: ____________________. Let me know how you like them

Just an FYI, you're not allowed to advertise off site content when you are not a Literotica author.

A fantasy about our son

I think of an older mature mom still pretty hot in her 50's, and a son maybe late 20's. So he has some good young experience. He can do things his old dad never heard of, not to mention his dad can't stay as hard as he use to, so his mom and dad stopped having intercourse. There is this thing called " motorboating " these young men call it. When your eating her pussy, and your humming into her cunt, and moving your face back and forth fast. I'm guessing the feeling would be like a vibrator.

Anyway, the son finds his mothers hot slutty looking naked pictures she and his dad took with a polaroid, A bunch of them that we have. Then the son starts thinking of his mom as a real slut, seeing her big mature hanging 36D tits, and hairy mom cunt. Now he starts getting into the dirty cloths, and beating off sniffing his moms pussy and ass in her soiled panties, even finding some sexy thong panties he never thought of her wearing. A strong sniff and he's hooked, OH MAN! what a nice mature cunt smell.

He doesn't live at home, but one day he shows up at his parents home, no ones there, he's alone. So he has some of his moms naked pictures out, and is beating off hard while sniffing her stinky dirty panties. You can imagine he's on another planet thinking of fucking his still hot 50+ yo mom better then his old dad ever could.. She comes home and hears her son in her bedroom, OMG! she hears him talking so dirty about her, her own son fantasizing and saying " suck it mom, your old cunt smells so good in your dirty panties". I know I could fuck you better then dad ever could. He never locked the door figuring nobody was around. His mom hearing his nasty mouth, is getting wet, she really does miss having a rock hard cock in her. And walks in, seeing her naked pictures on the bed, and her son with her stinky panties in his face. She's shocked but can't keep her eyes off his big super hard cock.

She already knows from the pictures, that he knows what her mature mother body looks like. And she got so wet listening in on him, and knowing her own son thinks of fucking her.

FYI I have work posted on this site.

FYI I have work posted on this site.

The owner of this web site changed the words in the quote. needit700 was the original offender, and he does not have stories on Lit. You quoted him and put the name of the other web site in white font.

Happened in real life

I always wondered about a situation where my mother caught me.

Mom and Dad separated because she had an affair. I was eighteen and still living at home. I had a girlfriend and wasn't a virgin.

Mom barges in my room to drop off the wash and catches me wanking. I'm totally caught off guard and say nothing. I'm laying on the bed with a magazine and exposed hard-on. She says nothing, places the basket down and walks out.

I'm totally embarrassed, but I'm still horny, so I continue. Lo and behold, before I can finish, here she comes barging in again. I wasn't bold enough to keep stroking.

I have forever wondered because what mother barges in twice after catching her son once?

Last edited:
How bad of a old dad am I ? When I get hard thinking of our 30 yo son finding his mothers naked pictures. him seeing her spread, showing her mature hairy mommy cunt, seeing his moms big 36d tits and plump mommy asshole spread open. I get so hard thinking of him or maybe a couple of his friends finding his moms slutty naked pictures. We have a lot of them in a shoe box in my dresser.

Plump asshole? At any rate, are you writing this story since you bumped the thread?

Plump asshole? At any rate, are you writing this story since you bumped the thread?
No, not writing this story, why? But I do have a huge jack off fantasy about a couple of my sons friends seeing his mothers naked pictures. I think about them fucking her good with their rock hard young cocks.

When our son was younger, late teens 18, 19 early 20's and still living at home he would have a friend stay over. I imagine my wife walking past our sons room, and seeing both of their young but nice size cocks hanging out of the bottom of their boxers. Then my wife gets wet and has a dirty thought, so she goes and masturbates. Maybe the son or his friend gets up and hears her moaning their names as she has a squirting old mommy orgasm. Her bad mommy secret is out now.

As a mom with a son this does happen. I was mad the first time and he was embarrassed. It’s happened again on occasion. Now I just want him to get a girlfriend so I don’t have to see it anymore

Back