Son openly masturbating in front of mom

As a mom with a son this does happen. I was mad the first time and he was embarrassed. It’s happened again on occasion. Now I just want him to get a girlfriend so I don’t have to see it anymore

I got a girlfriend, yet I continued to masturbate ... later I got married and I continued to masturbate.

Me thinks the girlfriends not going to solve him masturbating.

Hot topic

There always seems to be a lot of mom/son threads and stories. I can't believe how wet this topic makes me. It must effect others that way too.

My husband and I explained about masturbation to our son and that it was natural and he should enjoy it all he wanted. So, we would hear him in his room sometimes but I never saw him do it. Now that he is married and has a wife and baby I find myself thinking about him a lot.

I think if I ever walked in on him and saw him beating off I would get totally soaked and maybe even have a spontaneous orgasm. Not sure why the topic seems so hot but it clearly is.

I love getting PMs from moms or sons that have done it.
I had fun with my mom after she caught me masturbating.

Actually... I'd love to read a story with this premise. Son basically jacking off 24/7, mom knows but is reluctant to do anything about it. And by anything I mean vanilla shit like confront him or tell him to stop. So she just gets more and more horny. Slow burn. Damn :)

If there is a similar quality story like this on Lit, let me know.

A son being naked in front of his mother should be considered totally normal since...it's his mother. She's seen everything already.
And when she wants, she gets the option of making a move on him.

Would be nice if she catches him masturbating and starts to help by offering up her just-worn panties, wet with her juices so he can rub the juices into the head of his cock.

Actually... I'd love to read a story with this premise. Son basically jacking off 24/7, mom knows but is reluctant to do anything about it. And by anything I mean vanilla shit like confront him or tell him to stop. So she just gets more and more horny. Slow burn. Damn :)

If there is a similar quality story like this on Lit, let me know.
I love slow burn incest stories, feels more authentic to me.

Back