Squirting aftermath...

Arent those 67 yr olds great lovers? Wouldnt trade mine in for a newer model EVER! We even have the exact same squirt gun! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿผโ€โ™€

https://www.***********/scl/fi/70e1...2921.mp4?rlkey=gpubaddngdcxezncxbcjs1sdc&dl=0
We both know how to press the right buttons, if ya know what I meanโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m 10 yrs younger than her, but itโ€™s hard to keep up sometimes. (This is a good problem to have.)

We both know how to press the right buttons, if ya know what I meanโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m 10 yrs younger than her, but itโ€™s hard to keep up sometimes. (This is a good problem to have.)
Yeah Im only 7 yrs younger but yeah, I know what you mean! Its a great problem to have!

Arent those 67 yr olds great lovers? Wouldnt trade mine in for a newer model EVER! We even have the exact same squirt gun! ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.***********/scl/fi/70e1...2921.mp4?rlkey=gpubaddngdcxezncxbcjs1sdc&dl=0
This makes me so thirsty

Wet spot alert!

https://www.***********/scl/fi/ieli...1651.jpg?rlkey=12cuuomqsv0jce0sr0fxlclsh&dl=0

The most amazing woman I've ever been with was a squirter and she introduced me to it way before I knew anything or it becoming so popular. I had no idea then. After the first time it happened we knew enough to plan for it. I LOVED when she'd squirt on me. She was delicious. I'd love to find another sweet lady who could squirt across me.

Arent those 67 yr olds great lovers? Wouldnt trade mine in for a newer model EVER! We even have the exact same squirt gun! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tou two are just great ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I know there's plenty of thread about cum and being covered in cum. However the only things I've really been able to find on squirting is if it's possible and how much.

I wanted to do something new and openly share some of what a mess squirting can make. Soaked towels, puddles, drenched sheets, dripping down legs, etc.

Share your experience(s) small and big just as long is it follows posting guidelines.

I'll start with one of my smaller messes that was made.
View attachment 2269601
During one of our sessions after she really could let go i put latex sheets on the bed in our playroom. We fucked in a puddle and it was OMG. Some can squirt alot

I have been with three squirters and they were great experiences.

First one taken me by surprise as I was young and never knew ladies could do such things.

She put a towel on the bed which I really did not understand. I went down on her and soon she started squirting like a whale ๐Ÿ˜ฑ but I loved it. So I continued and had her squirt over me numerous times. The towel was soaking and of little help. Her bed was most certainly damaged.

Nยฐ2 was someone I met in a hotel. We went back to her room and soon I learned she had intense squirting orgasms. So her pleasure was also my pleasure and I kept at it until she could take no more. The hotel bed was in a right mess when I left her. I checked out next morning and got a message from her. She was unable to check out her room it was that bad. So she made an excuse to her company and also the hotel she was unwell and required the room for one extra night. During that time she washed the sheets and under protector so she would not get charged or embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nยฐ3 I had met previously and she let it be known she was a squirter. The first time I seen her in action was a video. She fingered herself over a mirror and her juices were gushing from her. Next time we met at a swingers club. We got with a couple and she was the main event. Squirting over well protected bedding. The other guy was shocked and amazed, but loved it all the same ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

I know there's plenty of thread about cum and being covered in cum. However the only things I've really been able to find on squirting is if it's possible and how much.

I wanted to do something new and openly share some of what a mess squirting can make. Soaked towels, puddles, drenched sheets, dripping down legs, etc.

Share your experience(s) small and big just as long is it follows posting guidelines.

I'll start with one of my smaller messes that was made.
View attachment 2269601
That shouldn't be wasted.
Drink up

Back