Start an Argument with the Poster Above

Huh… that’s what Hoosier’s wife said about LeBaron, and LeBaron’s wife said about Hoosier…

Yeah, and that's an impressive end to an argument- oooh, I'm gonna stomp out and slam the door! How old did you say you were? Not to say I'm an old fuck, but my grandkids can do better than that.

Curious what's up with all you wimps in this thread. Resposes seem to come in spurts, pun intended. Are busy?. Doing what? Coming in what? Can't take you that long, with that little thing! 😅

Curious what's up with all you wimps in this thread. Resposes seem to come in spurts, pun intended. Are busy?. Doing what? Coming in what? Can't take you that long, with that little thing! 😅

Sounds like you managed to spurt that thimble-full five times while you wrote that

Big fingers, big thimble. And it certainly wasn't while thinking of your sad sorry stuff.

How the Hell could you let this thread fall to page 8?

Now it's up to me to save this crap yet again!

Page8? We're on 33. Keep up. Or has it been since page 8 that your Sorrry ass has been involved. As for saving us, all talk no action. No surprise! Put up or stfu.

Page8? We're on 33. Keep up. Or has it been since page 8 that your Sorrry ass has been involved. As for saving us, all talk no action. No surprise! Put up or stfu

Wise. Ha. You weren't smart enough to understand what Taegul meant.

We may argue with you, but there’s no arguing with your avatar. You are, indeed, “still a massive wanker”!
Why thank you, I am! And you are the cause! Well, mostly. Some may be just the way I am. And now it's Friday, woohoo!! Getting the good lube out just for you, my sweet little kitty!
As for Unquiet Dreams, it's no big surprise your dreams are unquiet if you eat crap from that chihuahua store. Surprised that your neighbors don't run you out!

Contrary to your avatar, you are about as wise as a dried up flat frog on an interstate highway.

Back