Start an Argument with the Poster Above

* raises a curious eyebrow at just how low the bar has sunk, and all the ugly it’s wiped off on JoDaily on the way *
That being said by someone who has pulled the bar so low they can see Jodaily plummeting down towards them! And all that ugly may be a reflection. "“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." In you words.

That being said by someone who has pulled the bar so low they can see Jodaily plummeting down towards them! And all that ugly may be a reflection. "“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." In you words.

😂😂😂😂
Ouch never had someone so eager for a pat on the head, yet able to read… * shrugs and casts aside leash *

I don't know anyone that doesn't like a pat on the head, especially one held by a tight collar and leash. Some leash holders should be more judicious in the length of that lead.

I don't know anyone that doesn't like a pat on the head, especially one held by a tight collar and leash. Some leash holders should be more judicious in the length of that lead.

Some admirable begging from one who knows his place

Still Rain's stfu's are such an impressive and eloquent argument. I do so wish I could argue so brilliantly. Sadly I'm just an old fuck who knows nothing.

I hear your Daddy's Girl just dumped you for someone else.

Last edited:
Are you telling me those eight kids aren't mine? You wouldn't say that after spending a night with me.
And I would say put that thing away before you hurt someone, Coyote Ugly, but it's hard to do much damage to anything bigger than a bug, needle dick.

Back