Statistically, what "flavors" of sex do you have?

Pick what describes your sex life--you can choose more than one

• always kinky, no matter what

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • usually kinky

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • about 50/50

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • usually vanilla, but occassionally I get some SM

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • I have gotten only to taste the spicy sex once and my heart craves more

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • never, this is my fantasy life though

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • only in my fantasies, and not all are SM fantasies

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • my spouse/partner is horrified by this so I only dream of it

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • my spouse/partner is horrified by this so I have other sex-play partners to enjoy SM activities with

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I only play on the \'net

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Re: Flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip

SpectreT said:

(I assume D.I.Y. doesn't count? :D)
depends (like most things) on how you do it - D.I.Y can be pretty dammed 'kinky' if you do it right - but hey practise makes perfect
( i should know!!!)

Usually kinky..........................9 out of 10 times we are, in some way or another........:D

Am I suppose to boast, here? Isn't that sort of trolling?

I may be getting older, but my kinks are also getting satisfied.

Oh DVS!
No need to feel bad; i am sorry if i made you feel so.

In truth, we're either getting our needs met or not. We're either trying to deepen our bonds with our partner or trying to find a partner. Such is life. The satisfying times ebb and flow. Changes roll in and out. what is of little satisfaction today may change tomorrow.

I was too serious.
I apologize.

Now go and boast some more.
At least someone's kinks are getting satisfied!
:cool:

He'sssssss Back

Well, I would have responded to this quicker, but I had to fight off all of the women. You know, it is getting more and more difficult for an older man like myself to get some free time just to sit down and type at a computer these days.
I tried to sneak away for a bit, but I don't doubt one of them might come in here and get between OH! my OOOOOOHH! my Gi Oh oh...Oh yes, suck it baby, lick it like a lollypop. Take it down your throaaaaaaaaagggghhh yes, all the way, baby. Brush your hair out of the way so I can see your li l,l,li li lip pps pppss. Shit YES! Oh, watch the teeth, sweetie, watch the teeth...the TeeeEEEETH...DON'T BITE, DON'T BITE! Oh, yeah, that is much better, now. Suck it! Hoover me, baby...suck me like a Hoover...like a Hoover!!

So sorry, I was so rudely interrupted. You know, it just gets to be a pain, sometimes. I have to fight them off. It is really something. The older you get, the more they seem to want you. I just don't understand it.

Oh, and don't worry about me feeling bad. I am all better now. And, nice and calm, too.
Woo Hoo!!:D

Well you DID say to boast, didn't you?

Re: He'sssssss Back

DVS said:
Well, I would have responded to this quicker, but I had to fight off all of the women. You know, it is getting more and more difficult for an older man like myself to get some free time just to sit down and type at a computer these days.
Oh, and don't worry about me feeling bad. I am all better now. And, nice and calm, too.
Woo Hoo!!:D

Where are my boots ? :D

Back