Story Idea

hiya

gauchecritic said:
When people say plasma that just makes me think of atomic reactions in the sun with all the attendant x and gamma rays plus the unbound atoms of hydrogen, helium and all that. And obviously the bending of extra solar light, the wavicles and the gravity stuff bending time along with the light. [Can you tell I'm making this up?] Plasma? It makes my blood boil.

Gauche

when people say plasma to me son, it just makes me think of that funny 1960's lamp in the bedroom, the one with the different coloured liquids sloshing about. dad got it at a car boot sale cos he said it will be valuable one day.:D

lorri:)

perdita said:
Lorri! :kiss: missed you lots, Perdita :heart:

hiya darling, missed yu 2, i'm up and down like a yoyo, so sometimes here, sometimes there:D :kiss: :kiss:

Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
when people say plasma to me son, it just makes me think of that funny 1960's lamp in the bedroom, the one with the different coloured liquids sloshing about. dad got it at a car boot sale cos he said it will be valuable one day.:D

lorri:)

Oh mum, I had everybody thinking I was really clever and everything then and you have to spoil it.

Whose turn is it to be spanked this time?

Gauche

Re: Re: hiya

gauchecritic said:
Oh mum, I had everybody thinking I was really clever and everything then and you have to spoil it.

Whose turn is it to be spanked this time?

Gauche

mine honey, it was your turn last week, remember:devil: ;) :D

Back