SuperLittleGirl!

WillowPuss said:

Ohhhhh, well, ya learn something new everyday!

I just assumed that cos the forum posts show PST (are they the correct initials?) then I assumed that the entire site would be the same!

(Ohhhh - and on the subject of time ... I have decided that we will start to celebrate the 3rd beginning with the time in NZ and stop when it becomes midnight in California ... does that sound fair?)

Willow, you can change the time signatures from your control panel so that your own local time shows.

superlittlegirl said:
Oh, thank you, everyone! I feel so loved!

This feels like it might be the best birthday EVER! I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life.

I don't know what else to say....

Except that I have a virgin bottom for birthday licks. 26, and one for good luck. Which implement shall we start with?

Much Love,
Freya

Boys bend over and get the paddle. Girls for their birthdays go over my knee for hand spanking with lots of finger wandering time thrown in.
You 26? OK That ought to take about 3 hours.
Happy birthday baby.

WillowPuss said:
(Ohhhh - and on the subject of time ... I have decided that we will start to celebrate the 3rd beginning with the time in NZ and stop when it becomes midnight in California ... does that sound fair?)
Yes. That sounds eminently fair, willow. I'll keep the time in CA and let you know when the first gong of midnight sounds. Then, like little Cinderellas, we can all go scurrying off into the 4th, undaunted by however long it's actually been that date in our immediate geographic area. Screw reality!
:D

Wow, did I totally flake out or what? Mad fucking or no mad fucking, this is too big an event for me to miss....so, um, I'm off to my Top Secret Laboratory to make a machine that will send me exactly two days back in time....at which point I'll be too busy getting fucked to come online and wish you the happy birthday that you so deserve...and so I'll go back again in my time machine....and get fucked again and again...and so on. It's destiny, I tell ya. :D

Since your birthday seems to have been exactly as great as I'd have wished, I will simply say have a lovely day, you lovely girl.

Quint said:
Wow, did I totally flake out or what? Mad fucking or no mad fucking, this is too big an event for me to miss....so, um, I'm off to my Top Secret Laboratory to make a machine that will send me exactly two days back in time....at which point I'll be too busy getting fucked to come online and wish you the happy birthday that you so deserve...and so I'll go back again in my time machine....and get fucked again and again...and so on. It's destiny, I tell ya. :D

Since your birthday seems to have been exactly as great as I'd have wished, I will simply say have a lovely day, you lovely girl.

Damn Quint Im getting the impression you like fucking.

Quint, darling...

If you'll remember, I spaced on your birthday, too. So we're even. I'm so glad the fucking was so good! You deserve it, sweet one. (I'm hoping you'll tell me all the juicy details sometime soon...:D)

:kiss:
Freya

Quint said:

Thanks a LOT, Caroline!

And thank you, Quint! (wherever you are)

So sorry about the snags in your seamless silk stockings. Do keep in touch, love. The story gets better by the hour.

Old and Dear,
Blue

Correction:

DRxBlue said:
Old and Dear,
Blue
As it should have read:
Never Old and Always Dear,
Blue

(You're the original upon which Peter Pan was based. I'm convinced.)
:rose:

Back