Swedish Exercise

okay here's a tiny attempt from me (sorry i'm still full of cold virus)

His nostrils flared as her scent rose in a wispy mist giving him the heady realisation that her need was as great as his. He had waited for this moment such a long time, and now that it was here, he hesitated. Did she really feel for him the things she said? Did she really want to spend the rest of her life with him? He still wasn't sure.

Yet when she lifted herself to meet his intentions, he knew she was his. Instinctively she welcomed him into her. Instinctively she held him close and he cherished her as only he could.

They glided on serene moments of peace, happiness enveloping them both as their smiles and whispers cocooned them from the harsh realities of the world.

Nice... but I have a question mark for "she welcomed him into her". That brings it down to a 4.

*putting on strict-old-female-teacher face*

a 4, hell that's damn high scoring for a half dead writer ;) i'm impressed.

by the way, i never realised just how long a countdown could feel. i think you're making it seem longer by letting me see your sig every time i come online. ;)

Well, considering what we're waiting for, it's a D-ED long countdown!!! Ah, well, atleast we're down to two digits now...

Yeah, I know, the sig is a bit long. I'm gonna shorten it. Maybe drop Moony. But the countdown stays!

Your signature's long? Your sig's long? Have you not seen mine?

The Earl

Earl, I liked the one about Wilma Flintstone best. "There's no way she's gonna leave Fred"... Talk about blue balls!:)

OK, I've shortened mine with a few words.

Sig? Whazzat?

Dear Svenska,
Is the 'sig' you're talking about the thing I have turned off?
MG

The popcorn overflowed the bowl but that didn't stop me. I chose a perfect morsel, slipped it into my mouth, closed my eyes and then sucked the goodness from its core. Butter coated my mouth as I chewed then swallowed the treasure. The addiction stepped up a notch as I helped myself to another expanded kernel.

translated to:

Your rough surface soon smoothed as my saliva coated your crevices. My tongue dipped into deep nooks and crannies, tasting buttery sweetness. When I took you deep into my mouth, my tongue rolled around you lazily, my teeth nibbled and I moaned in ecstasy as your juice trickled down my throat, teasing and tantalising me to have more of you.

translated to:

Your rough surface soon smoothed as my saliva coated your crevices. My tongue dipped into deep nooks and crannies, tasting buttery sweetness. When I took you deep into my mouth, my tongue rolled around you lazily, my teeth nibbled and I moaned in ecstasy as your juice trickled down my throat, teasing and tantalising me to have more of you.

And my translation of this........

Your succulent furrow was slick as my mouth covered the sweetness of your tangy slit. My tongue pressed, exploring the wonderful fragrant honey of your inner most secret place. When I devoured your essence, sucking you deep between my lips, my tongue danced playfully, my teeth softly nipping and I moaned in rapturous joy as your honeyed nectar slid easily down my throat, pleasuring me, consuming me, as I succumbed to the desire to capture your soul.

I remain,

Thesandman said:
Your rough surface soon smoothed as my saliva coated your crevices. My tongue dipped into deep nooks and crannies, tasting buttery sweetness. I remain,

That's it! The idea that's going to make me wealthy:

*** PUSSY FLAVORED POPCORN ***

MG

A 5, I think i'm seeing things ;) thank you dear.

I'm just a tad sidetracked by TheSandman's paragraph at the moment...

Re: Sig? Whazzat?

MathGirl said:
Dear Svenska,
Is the 'sig' you're talking about the thing I have turned off?
MG

How can you do that?:eek:
You're missing out on my wonderful countdown, and my Moony-picture, and my links... *fans self*

Re: Re: Sig? Whazzat?

Svenskaflicka said:
How can you do that?:eek:
You're missing out on my wonderful countdown, and my Moony-picture, and my links... *fans self*

It was someone's endless sigs that caused me to go poking about in the control panel. I know I miss a lot, but I'll live with the heartbreak.
MG

Grinning wickedly........

As I wipe off the pussy-buttered popcorn from my lap.

I remain,

LOL........

Not quite enough salt as yet though.........

Here....let me help you with that.

I remain....

fanning self

SM-

Sheesh... you should warn a hormonally challenged, post-op restricted woman before you post that stuff!

I am never going to last these last two weeks with friends like you!

:rose: b

And my contribution

My contribution to the exercise:

The Swing

Push
Pull
Push
Pull
Hands clenching
Hips rocking
Each arc higher

Reaching out
Toes pointing
Back arching
Cresting
Releasing
Soaring
Plummeting to earth

?

Just sit quietly and breathe into this paper bag, Bridget.

Now. What the hell was all that about?

MG

Thesandman said:

And my translation of this........

Your succulent furrow was slick as my mouth covered the sweetness of your tangy slit. My tongue pressed, exploring the wonderful fragrant honey of your inner most secret place. When I devoured your essence, sucking you deep between my lips, my tongue danced playfully, my teeth softly nipping and I moaned in rapturous joy as your honeyed nectar slid easily down my throat, pleasuring me, consuming me, as I succumbed to the desire to capture your soul.

I remain,

MG-

When I read this I became rather, ahem, effected and had to look at the calendar and realize (again) that I have two weeks left until life could be 'complete' again.

:rose: b

wildsweetone said:
The popcorn overflowed the bowl but that didn't stop me. I chose a perfect morsel, slipped it into my mouth, closed my eyes and then sucked the goodness from its core. Butter coated my mouth as I chewed then swallowed the treasure. The addiction stepped up a notch as I helped myself to another expanded kernel.

translated to:

Ok, now I'm just hungry. Is that wrong?

LOL......

Sorry Bridget....I've really been "trying" to be considerate of your situation under the cir"cum"stances. But unfortun"ate"ly, when I read wildsweetone's "tit"illating trans"lay"tion....I suddenly lost all "cunt"rol...

Then there was something about buttered pussy or something from MG...and I again just sort of lost tit. I mean..lost it.

Butt, I am trying....really I am. I will try and do a "hole" lot butter, er...better in the future. Or at least until the two weeks have p"ass"ed anyway.

Oh......and Cleo Suddenly I'm pretty "hung"ry too!

I remain,

And we have a tie!

The best ones we've seen so far, both with strong 5/5 points, is OT's icecream poem, and B's swing poem!

Well done!!!:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Svenskaflicka said:
And we have a tie!

The best ones we've seen so far, both with strong 5/5 points, is OT's icecream poem, and B's swing poem!

Well done!!!:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Svenska,

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the rose!

With a 5/5 I will have to retire from poetry while my record is good!

Thanks for the stimulation!

:kiss: b

Back