swinging lifestyle

My wife and I were swingers for a few years and it was awesome. What surprised me the most was how many of our friends were into it too.
OMG I can't imagine. Surprised isn't the word I would use if I were to run into friends while doing something like that! What does that look like?
"Oh, hi Bob. Hi Sarah. Small world, huh? Wanna fuck?"

OMG I can't imagine. Surprised isn't the word I would use if I were to run into friends while doing something like that! What does that look like?
"Oh, hi Bob. Hi Sarah. Small world, huh? Wanna fuck?"
The main reason my husband and I traveled an hour or more drive from home in the beginning was to avoid accidentally running into anyone we knew. As time went on we went to a much, much closer club that we ended up really liking. A few visits in we ran into a couple we knew. Never in a million years would we have done anything with them outside of that environment but once you're suddenly all standing there naked looking at each other it kinda makes sense to do it. We ran into more than a handful of people we knew there over time. It's almost always the ones you would never suspect lol

The main reason my husband and I traveled an hour or more drive from home in the beginning was to avoid accidentally running into anyone we knew. As time went on we went to a much, much closer club that we ended up really liking. A few visits in we ran into a couple we knew. Never in a million years would we have done anything with them outside of that environment but once you're suddenly all standing there naked looking at each other it kinda makes sense to do it. We ran into more than a handful of people we knew there over time. It's almost always the ones you would never suspect lol
Once you go inside, everybody gets naked? The last thing I want to see is Bob and Sarah naked.

My wife and I were the same. For the first 3-4 years of activity in the lifestyle we went to a club over an hour drive form our home. The reason we traveled so far was to minimize the risk of running into anyone we knew. That changed when one night we were driving home from my office holiday party, and she was a little drink and super horny. She was giving me head in the car and begging me to find somewhere we could fuck -- immediately. At that moment we were not far from a very different swing club, so I headed there. We went in, signed up, and starting going to that club for the next 2-3 years. Over that period we never ran into anyone we knew, but in that size club it is entirely possible someone was there we knew but we never saw them.
The clubs were quite different. The first was small, and most nights there were about 40-50 couples in attendance. The second club is one of the largest in the country. On a typical Saturday night there were upwards of 2000 people in attendance, mostly in the bar/dance area. Fun times at both, but very different experiences.

I am trying to imagine "somewhat dressed." It sounds more bizarre than naked. So like guys with no pants on? Women with no pants on? Everybody is topless? Please don't tell me it is guys with no pants on. Please.
Ladies in lingerie or topless. Guys shirtless or in underwear. Various stages. Nothing bizarre about it

Our first visit to a club before I changed into my schoolgirl outfit this is what I had on as we walked around to check everything out. It was a small place so pretty crowded. In the back area most people were naked and I had a lot of naked women and men brushing up against me. I'll never forget the first dick that touched against me. It was an old gray balding nerdy looking white man and his dick pressed hard against my hand and my bare leg as we squeezed by each other. I was also kinda turned facing the people squeezing by me so my boobs were constantly getting bumped into and rubbed against. It was definitely getting me hot lol.

https://ibb.co/jWjqBGp

https://ibb.co/wyR7ytf

Our first visit to a club before I changed into my schoolgirl outfit this is what I had on as we walked around to check everything out. It was a small place so pretty crowded. In the back area most people were naked and I had a lot of naked women and men brushing up against me. I'll never forget the first dick that touched against me. It was an old gray balding nerdy looking white man and his dick pressed hard against my hand and my bare leg as we squeezed by each other. I was also kinda turned facing the people squeezing by me so my boobs were constantly getting bumped into and rubbed against. It was definitely getting me hot lol.

https://ibb.co/jWjqBGp

https://ibb.co/wyR7ytf
Damn missed the pic

Back