Texas removes over one million ineligible voters from its voter’s roll

I did. You refuse to accept truth.

Because you're a hypocrite.

You can fuck off now too.

The endless run around continues.

No you didn't. You posted a statement of voter roll clearing from Texas with no documentation.

You insist the fraud is so rampant that we need to radically revamp our voting laws, even to the point of creating a huge bureaucracy and fingerprinting an entire population.

Post the fraud or STFU.

Easy peasy.

No you didn't. You posted a statement of voter roll clearing from Texas with no documentation.

You insist the fraud is so rampant that we need to radically revamp our voting laws, even to the point of creating a huge bureaucracy and fingerprinting an entire population.

Post the fraud or STFU.

Easy peasy.

Sweety, all we get is cites to internet news to support the things we say. NONE OF US get anything other than that. Ever.

Honestly, if this is all you have, then get the fuck outta here with your lame assed bullshit. I gave you a supporting citation, if you refuse to accept it that's on you.

MAGAs pretend voter fraud caused Donald to lose the last election.

The truth is Donald is a habitual loser who cries like a petulant 4-year-old whenever he loses.

MAGAs are trying to spare Donald’s hurt feelings. Poor petulant Donald.

MAGAs pretend voter fraud caused Donald to lose the last election.

The truth is Donald is a habitual loser who cries like a petulant 4-year-old whenever he loses.

MAGAs are trying to spare Donald’s hurt feelings. Poor petulant Donald.

The Alt begins to reveal its true name.

Sweety, all we get is cites to internet news to support the things we say. NONE OF US get anything other than that. Ever.

Honestly, if this is all you have, then get the fuck outta here with your lame assed bullshit. I gave you a supporting citation, if you refuse to accept it that's on you.

You didn't cite squat. You pasted a pic of a report put out by Texas with zero documentation about a voter roll purge.

Find the citations of voter fraud which necessitates a radical revamping of our entire system.

Or STFU.

You didn't cite squat. You pasted a pic of a report put out by Texas with zero documentation about a voter roll purge.

Find the citations of voter fraud which necessitates a radical revamping of our entire system.

Or STFU.

Again with the denialism. I get that no matter what's posted you're going to refuse to accept what's right in front of your face.

That's on you because by you doing that you lost this debate.

Now go the fuck away.

Again with the denialism. I get that no matter what's posted you're going to refuse to accept what's right in front of your face.

That's on you because by you doing that you lost this debate.

Now go the fuck away.

You haven't posted anything with documentation. If this the low bar it takes to convince you it is no wonder you run around like a chicken with your head cut off. What a joke you are.

Post the fraud or STFU.

You haven't posted anything with documentation. If this the low bar it takes to convince you it is no wonder you run around like a chicken with your head cut off. What a joke you are.

Post the fraud or STFU.

Listed you stupid bitch, there is NEVER "documentation" because no one on this board has access to "documentation." All we have is news and opinion sources.

You asking for more than that just shows you're not serious and all you're is showing everyone how fucked up you are.

Now please shut the fuck up, us adults are talking.

Listed you stupid bitch, there is NEVER "documentation" because no one on this board has access to "documentation." All we have is news and opinion sources.

You asking for more than that just shows you're not serious and all you're is showing everyone how fucked up you are.

Now please shut the fuck up, us adults are talking.

You claimed it, you prove it.

Post the fraud or STFU.

I did.

You just refuse to acknowledge it.

No you didn't. You hid behind some lame excuse how you can't find any instances of it, just news articles. But then didn't bother to even post one of those. (Hint: there's a thread here dedicated to news and instances of voter fraud.)

Post the fraud or STFU.

No you didn't. You hid behind some lame excuse how you can't find any instances of it, just news articles. But then didn't bother to even post one of those. (Hint: there's a thread here dedicated to news and instances of voter fraud.)

Post the fraud or STFU.

Excuse me? You say I didn't post a linky? WTF???

Do you even hear yourself with these insane lies?

Where's the fraud? 🙂

(Waits for the inevitable derp response from a Deplorable.) 🤣

Excuse me? You say I didn't post a linky? WTF???

Do you even hear yourself with these insane lies?

Townhall - rightwing site with mixed factuality.

Find a legit source for voter fraud and post it or STFU.

If it's so rampant then you should literally be able to pull articles by the dozen and post them.

Townhall - rightwing site with mixed factuality.

Find a legit source for voter fraud and post it or STFU.

If it's so rampant then you should literally be able to pull articles by the dozen and post them.

It doesn't matter that you CHOOSE to disbelieve my cite, I LINKED TO A CITE. Which you flat out said I didn't do.

So you LIE. You lie worse than a cheap Chinese rug.

Take your bullshit and pack it someplace. You lied. You STILL lie.

Because you are dishonest and motivated only by hate.

It doesn't matter that you CHOOSE to disbelieve my cite, I LINKED TO A CITE. Which you flat out said I didn't do.

So you LIE. You lie worse than a cheap Chinese rug.

Take your bullshit and pack it someplace. You lied. You STILL lie.

Because you are dishonest and motivated only by hate.

You put one link from a questionable source.

Fine you had one. A sucky one. Woot! Congrats.

Now put up one from a site that doesn't have right wing bias with a mixed factual rating.

Find and post the fraud or STFU.

Right wing fever dream sites don't count.

And no fingerprint in my state either. Hell, the nationwide real id didn’t require a fingerprint in my state.

Your once a year vote registration is silly, as are your mainstream job examples you claim require fingerprints.

The point is, there was no justification for an armed FBI raid. There was no threat of violence. The whole MAR-A-LAGO deal was lawyer stuff!! This was a prime example of fascist democrat LAWFARE.
The lawyer stuff didn’t work. trump shuffled shit around and wouldn’t give the classified documents he had no business having back after repeated legal efforts.

Also, the FBI is always armed and there was no threat of violence by them, really, except boilerplate if shit happens then this. Nice histrionics.

BTW, how would you propose getting the classified documents back if the guy who shouldn’t have them absolutely refused to give them back?

Again, there's only ONE reason to object to ensuring the voting process is secure.
It’s important, but things were just fine until trump repeatedly falsely claimed there was massive voter fraud and the repubs jumped on board because the more people that vote the more they lose.

You keep bitching on about how the GOP whines because they're sore losers but you conveniently OMIT how the D's do it too when they lose. Or have your forgotten about Stacy Abrams and Hillary Clinton, just to name 2?
Please elaborate.

Your side does the same thing you accuse the R's of doing. You just refuse to admit it because you're wrapped up in the ONE reason not to do this.
Please elaborate. Dems challenge results in the courts, but aren’t insane about nonexistent fraud boolshit.

Last edited:
We don’t know what we don’t know. When voting margins are as small as they were in 2020 it doesn’t take large numbers to effect the win/loss equation.
Which is why your side wants to put a thumb on the scale…. Even you are not stupid enough to not see that.

Wait, I think you are. Sorry Traitor Tater.

I said this is what you'd do. Deny, deflect, then turn into a raging bitch. It's your schtick.

So, fuck off hypocrite. The fraud is out there. WE ALL KNOW it exists.
I mean, you clearly are a fraud… not sure how someone who didn’t finish elementary school can claim all you do… but it is Halloween season… maybe you just have a professional costume??

Your mom like when you dress up in costumes? It’s better than Wrongguide.. his mom got away as soon as she could. Wrong guide can’t keep anyone around him… unless it’s Daddy Vlady.

Back