Texas removes over one million ineligible voters from its voter’s roll

Seven states do actually require it yes. California is one of them. 86% of the states do not collect your fingerprints. So 43 and all the territories it's a nope.

Vehicle registration has the option for multiple years. You get to drive as much as you want during that time. Not driving once, then purge your records and redo.

Yes for special privileges you need to put your fingerprint on file. Voting is not a special privilege.

That is not how it works, so stuff your condescending nonsense up your ass.

Lol. Bet that you, being a loud progressive, are in one of the 7 states. So what's the problem?

Under my suggestion someone can vote in as many elections as they want and are registered for. It's just that they only get to do it once per election.

Registering to vote isn't a "special privilege" but it's an important right. Preserving that right by ensuring that "one man, one vote" is maintained should be a priority for everyone. Providing a fingerprint and requiring a new registration for each election does that and nothing more.

Basically you're just whining because you know it's going to limit the ways the ballot results can be manipulated. Nothing I suggested hurts anyone or causes anyone to not be able to vote. Nor does it cost anything because the State bears the costs of implementing and maintaining the database, just like they do now.

So stomp your feet all you want, it only makes you look even more childish than you do already.

Lol. Bet that you, being a loud progressive, are in one of the 7 states. So what's the problem?

Under my suggestion someone can vote in as many elections as they want and are registered for. It's just that they only get to do it once per election.

Registering to vote isn't a "special privilege" but it's an important right. Preserving that right by ensuring that "one man, one vote" is maintained should be a priority for everyone. Providing a fingerprint and requiring a new registration for each election does that and nothing more.

Basically you're just whining because you know it's going to limit the ways the ballot results can be manipulated. Nothing I suggested hurts anyone or causes anyone to not be able to vote. Nor does it cost anything because the State bears the costs of implementing and maintaining the database, just like they do now.

So stomp your feet all you want, it only makes you look even more childish than you do already.

Nope. My state actually has a driver privacy protection law that shields my personal information from the federal government and other agencies.

So as many elections... once per election. Sigh. How drunk are you?

No I'm telling you point blank that your idea sucks. It's stupid, cumbersome, intrusive and invasive.

Again the condescending bullshit. You can call me childish all you want - it just makes you sound stupid. You're advocating for an extreme government overreach to solve a problem that conservatives have invented in your hysteria.

I'm not a leftist snowflake like you. I never attempted to have you banned, never attempted to have anyone banned. You suffer from Delusional paranoia, crawl back under your rock where you belong.
Must have been Hairpie, then. My apologies. And snowflake? Really? Is that the best you've got, you festering genital wart on Lit's taint?

Nope. My state actually has a driver privacy protection law that shields my personal information from the federal government and other agencies.

So as many elections... once per election. Sigh. How drunk are you?

No I'm telling you point blank that your idea sucks. It's stupid, cumbersome, intrusive and invasive.

Again the condescending bullshit. You can call me childish all you want - it just makes you sound stupid. You're advocating for an extreme government overreach to solve a problem that conservatives have invented in your hysteria.

1. I NEVER SAID this was to be given to the Feds. HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT BE ABLE TO READ THAT after I posted it more than once? JFC you're a goddam dumass.

2. Once per election. Very similar to cars, you can register all the cars you want, but you can only drive ONE of them at a time, unless you know how to subvert the laws of physics and be in 2 places at once. If you do there's millions of soccer moms out there who want to talk to you. Otherwise you're just full of bullshit.

3. How is putting your name on a list "more invasive" than putting your name on a list? JFC again, you're one goddam dumassed bitch.

4. Childish suits you. You stomp your feet and squirm with denials to something which is so simple it even goes along with your other beliefs. Or do you NOT believe there should be a gun owner database, including fingerprints, maintained by the government?

I wait breathlessly for your riposte about me having a meltdown.

1. I NEVER SAID this was to be given to the Feds. HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT BE ABLE TO READ THAT after I posted it more than once? JFC you're a goddam dumass.

2. Once per election. Very similar to cars, you can register all the cars you want, but you can only drive ONE of them at a time, unless you know how to subvert the laws of physics and be in 2 places at once. If you do there's millions of soccer moms out there who want to talk to you. Otherwise you're just full of bullshit.

3. How is putting your name on a list "more invasive" than putting your name on a list? JFC again, you're one goddam dumassed bitch.

4. Childish suits you. You stomp your feet and squirm with denials to something which is so simple it even goes along with your other beliefs. Or do you NOT believe there should be a gun owner database, including fingerprints, maintained by the government?

You would think that all American citizens would be in favor of protecting our voter integrity.

And that attitude is exactly why most Black and Latino voters don't vote the way you do.
My attitude is I have respect for the black and Latino voter to fend for themselves and reason things out. Black and Latino voters are starting to realize the big Democrat deception.

My attitude is I have respect for the black and Latino voter to fend for themselves and reason things out. Black and Latino voters are starting to realize the big Democrat deception.
People like you have been saying things like that for decades. If there were any Democratic deception, they'd have noticed by now.

It's a fucking odd thing to see a so called conservative asking for more government bureaucracy to the point of keeping fingerprints on all citizens to vote.

You would think that all American citizens would be in favor of protecting our voter integrity.

You can call it voter integrity but it's voter suppression. You're only interested in what would bring about a republican win.

Because here's the rub, let's put in all of these so called voter integrity laws - when democrats win, you'll still say there was cheating going on.

You idiots being sore losers is not a reason to fix a problem - one that doesn't really exist.

It's a fucking odd thing to see a so called conservative asking for more government bureaucracy to the point of keeping fingerprints on all citizens to vote.

You can call it voter integrity but it's voter suppression. You're only interested in what would bring about a republican win.

Because here's the rub, let's put in all of these so called voter integrity laws - when democrats win, you'll still say there was cheating going on.

You idiots being sore losers is not a reason to fix a problem - one that doesn't really exist.

Here's the interesting thing that's getting lost in this conversation; I made a suggestion and you've done nothing but rip on it, and me, for proposing a solution to a problem that's either real or, as you say, only perceived.

Notice that you've made no suggestions of your own on how to ensure voter and ballot integrity.

There is only ONE reason to not go along with this.

I actually don't understand how more people can't comprehend that the government already knows who they are and keeps all those records on file. But, apparently some people haven't ever heard of social security numbers or any of the multitude of ways the government keeps track of its citizens. Even prisoners have numbers, AND the results of DNA swabs, in their file folders. Having your fingerprints on file is a nothing burger. Especially since California, the most populous State and 4th largest economy in the world, does it routinely and nothing nefarious happens because of it.

Unless you're against ballot integrity laws because you like the current ways it can be exploited to your advantage.

Here's the interesting thing that's getting lost in this conversation; I made a suggestion and you've done nothing but rip on it, and me, for proposing a solution to a problem that's either real or, as you say, only perceived.

Notice that you've made no suggestions of your own on how to ensure voter and ballot integrity.

There is only ONE reason to not go along with this.

That's cuz you're an idiot who is looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

We don't have a problem with ballot integrity.

We have a problem with sore losers.

That's cuz you're an idiot who is looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

We don't have a problem with ballot integrity.

We have a problem with sore losers.

You don't have sore losers, of any stripe, if the voting process cannot be exploited by anyone.

Again, there's only ONE reason to object to this.

You don't have sore losers, of any stripe, if the voting process cannot be exploited by anyone.

Again, there's only ONE reason to object to this.

Oh bullshit. The entire GOP has been whining about how 2020 was stolen for almost 4 years. No evidence, no court victories, no actual voter fraud found... just wanting to completely revamp our elections because Trump lost.

There's only one reason to want this: because you're a sore loser and want to rig the elections to make it as hard as possible for people to vote.

Find the fraud. Show us real documented fraud that necessitates a complete voter process revamp.

Our elections are secure.
There’s a number of reasons why douchebag republicans want to place roadblocks to voting - I can think of one major one right off the top of the black head of blacks for blackety black and minorities for trump. BLACK.

Oh bullshit. The entire GOP has been whining about how 2020 was stolen for almost 4 years. No evidence, no court victories, no actual voter fraud found... just wanting to completely revamp our elections because Trump lost.

There's only one reason to want this: because you're a sore loser and want to rig the elections to make it as hard as possible for people to vote.

Find the fraud. Show us real documented fraud that necessitates a complete voter process revamp.

Again, there's only ONE reason to object to ensuring the voting process is secure.

You keep bitching on about how the GOP whines because they're sore losers but you conveniently OMIT how the D's do it too when they lose. Or have your forgotten about Stacy Abrams and Hillary Clinton, just to name 2?

Your side does the same thing you accuse the R's of doing. You just refuse to admit it because you're wrapped up in the ONE reason not to do this.

Our elections are secure.
There’s a number of reasons why douchebag republicans want to place roadblocks to voting - I can think of one major one right off the top of the black head of blacks for blackety black and minorities for trump. BLACK.

My apologies, but don't you mean buh-lack?

😄

Again, there's only ONE reason to object to ensuring the voting process is secure.

You keep bitching on about how the GOP whines because they're sore losers but you conveniently OMIT how the D's do it too when they lose. Or have your forgotten about Stacy Abrams and Hillary Clinton, just to name 2?

Your side does the same thing you accuse the R's of doing. You just refuse to admit it because you're wrapped up in the ONE reason not to do this.

Post the fraud.

You guys have the emotional "oh you can't be against this!" as an excuse to put in draconian and invasive standards meant to suppress voting.

You don't have the high moral ground here.

Again, find the fraud and list it here - what necessitates a total revamp of our system?

Or STFU.

I mean he literally gave himself away earlier in this discussion:

What's wrong with fingerprinting?

Do you believe minorities are too stupid to understand how to turn on fingerprints? Or that they lack the financial ability to obtain fingerprints? Or that so many of them live in rural areas without regular mail delivery or transportation that obtaining fingerprints is an extreme hardship for them?

What?

Why not just say the voter or voting public are too stupid?

Post the fraud.

You guys have the emotional "oh you can't be against this!" as an excuse to put in draconian and invasive standards meant to suppress voting.

You don't have the high moral ground here.

Again, find the fraud and list it here - what necessitates a total revamp of our system?

Or STFU.

You still unable to remember Stacy Abrams and Hillary Clinton?

Maybe you should close your mouth, take a deep breath, and take your own advice.

Back