Thanks Laurel & Manu!

Tathagata said:
I think he's an alien

we used to sing his lyrics whenever we got a prompt
ie: I was just cleaning

" i'm cleaning, I'm cleaning again..cleaning my brain"

yes I know that explains alot doesn't it?
;)

qu' est-ce que c'est?

:D

Tathagata said:
" I neglect my duties...i'll be in trouble"

Get to work! (And I have to go cook, anyway).

:rose:

(otherwise we'll be quoting to the wee hours!)

Angeline said:
The new design on the user profile page is very spiffy.

Angeline
Hey cool... somethin' new and shiny to play with! er... I meant the topic of your thread Ange ;) Thnaks for pointing that out because I'd never figured it out... lol

- neo

Is anyone having problems getting faves to show up? Only one of mine is.

WickedEve said:

I can't even see how to add them :(
Is anyone using Opera as a browser?

you add them where you submitt work on the left hand side.. it's under favorites - you can add or edit

WickedEve said:
The Authors I added yesterday are showing up, but not the Stories and Poems I have added in the last hour or so. Maybe it takes some time to update? :confused:

Re: Re: Thanks Laurel & Manu!

neonurotic said:
Hey cool... somethin' new and shiny to play with! er... I meant the topic of your thread Ange ;) Thnaks for pointing that out because I'd never figured it out... lol

- neo

Excuse me? :D

Lauren Hynde said:
The Authors I added yesterday are showing up, but not the Stories and Poems I have added in the last hour or so. Maybe it takes some time to update? :confused:

Mine came on right away--I was just distressed to run out of space. I have more favorites than available space for them. You'll all have to be erm rotated.....

I have a nifty row of buttons that don't work. It looks good though.

:)

Finally, more is showing up. Though, no stories or poems, just authors. At one point, only Ange's name would show up. Hmmm... I even tried to temporarily delete it, and it could not be deleted. Hmmm... Very suspicious. I'm watching you, A. :cool:

WickedEve said:
Finally, more is showing up. Though, no stories or poems, just authors. At one point, only Ange's name would show up. Hmmm... I even tried to temporarily delete it, and it could not be deleted. Hmmm... Very suspicious. I'm watching you, A. :cool:

Check is in the mail to Laurel. :D

so cool!

really need more than 10 slots for anything, more like 50 each at least? :kiss:

I should go and see if mine works now - or kick it - or something.

Back