The “Billionaire Coup”

🙄

I guess BabyBoobs needs things spelled out for them:

The timing could simply be down to the Billionsaires and the Millionaires waiting for President Biden to fuck up badly ONE TIME - which was inevitable when one considers President Biden’s age, his insane schedule,, and his penchant for gaffes THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE - and then pouncing, turning their vast networks of talking head hit men against him, while simultaneously pressuring vulnerable congressmen by threatening to withdraw their support. (See: The Disney heiress, etc, doing just that.)

The timing is actually quite damming imho, because it seems like the entire corporate media machine was primed and ready to attack the moment President Biden had that ONE bad DEBATE, while largely ignoring the MANY OUTRAGEOUS LIES that were told by Trump.

For those ^ reasons, and the other perfectly reasonable reasons cited in post #20, the theory of the Billionaire s and Millionaires taking down President Biden for monetary gain - both on the front end (an open primary viewership / ratings windfall) and on the back end (NO Biden tax increases, and, potentially, MORE tax cuts from Trump.) - is as likely as not.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸
You seem to be ignoring the widespread concerns about Biden’s mental fitness BEFORE the 6/27 fiasco. And you are locked into your belief that the civil war 6/27 ignited was the result of “ONE bad DEBATE.” While 6/27 was the worst display of cognitive decline we’ve seen, we’ve been witnessing cringe-worthy displays for a long time. There have been plenty of stories about the problem before 6/27 and voter surveys have reflected concerns for many, many months.

We’re not talking about a speech impediment. We’re talking about him losing his train of thought in the middle of sentences, rambling into unrelated topics, pregnant pauses, and bailing out of brain farts by simply saying “well anyway.”

His interview with Stephanopoulos was terrible and did nothing to calm the flames. Nor did the press conference. It wasn’t a complete disaster, but if you think the gaffes about Putin and Trump were the only things people noticed, you’re fooling yourself.

You also ignore the fact that it isn’t just donors who are defecting. It’s lawmakers, former lawmakers, media, Democratic celebrities, and Democratic campaign operatives.

But keep your blinders on. I share your hope that Biden can keep fighting the growing Democratic Party insurgency all the way to November.

I like Cenk Uygur's prediction that Biden would finish third behind Trump and RFK.

Dean Phillips ran in the primaries. Nominating him might be the easiest ballot solution for a mainstream party hack.

Will the AmeriKKKan Ogliarchs try to sway opinion with misleading numbers in reports?

Oh, I thought this was going to be a discussion about Smedley Butler. Carry on...

Back