The 10 Commandments of Ramona

Nipples Mcgee said:
Sounds like you need to get over yourself you ignorant fuck. I think I read somewhere that you were in PLayboy, so you are a slut...no wait, a whore. Whores are paid for sexual acts, sluts do it for free. So I will give you $5 to see your tits. I would offer $10 but your nipples are probably hairy.

I never said that I was in Playboy nor am I any kind of whore or slut. Unlike yourself and any kids you may have. I'm sure they will grow up to be real sluts someday. Won't that make you proud? They're be just like you!

Andraste said:
ok, i know i said that sex thread was the worst ever...but i've changed my mind.

couldn't she make some tiny attempt to be witty if she's going to do this?
You'd think.

KinkyDaisy said:
Oh i missed that part. Where was my fucking memo? Heads are gonna roll ..

*nods* Glad I could help. I think we should tag team her man ;)

ma_guy said:
Awww! Isn't that cute. Sorry sweetie! You won that award for the whole month and the rules say you can't just give it away. Don't feel to badly though, you truely did earn it! :)
Subrule 3a - Due to the shortness of the month of February, when a posting member proves him/her/itself to be a completely fucked-in-the-head twit (a la DollParts), the award can be given for an entire quarter, or in extreme cases, the entire year.

I predict that foot of yours (citing commandment #10) is going to see more asses than a proctologist before your short Lit run is over...

Personal- single and looking for the perfect normal abnormal man. Don't want no boring 9 to 5. I want someone real, honest and crazy cool like me. *grin* In other words...someone who does not bore me. Note-any guy who is interested message me. also don't hurt if you look like Lukas Rossi from rockstar supernova. *grin* he's hot.
...i bet the guys are going wild now.

JustWanderful said:
Subrule 3a - Due to the shortness of the month of February, when a posting member proves him/her/itself to be a completely fucked-in-the-head twit (a la DollParts), the award can be given for an entire quarter, or in extreme cases, the entire year.

Damn that pesky rule book! I guess I'll just have to wait it out. There's always next year! *sigh*

Good God. She started another one! A second thread!

How's the posse coming babe? Planning how to get us in the Grotto with the other Bunnies?

ramonathompson said:
I never said that I was in Playboy nor am I any kind of whore or slut. Unlike yourself and any kids you may have. I'm sure they will grow up to be real sluts someday. Won't that make you proud? They're be just like you!
and classy too!

1hotfuck said:
*nods* Glad I could help. I think we should tag team her man ;)
I'm in. I have enough aggression this week .. i can spare a bit on the useless cumdrain.

ramonathompson said:

You're just ticked the issue with that wrestler on the cover outsold yours!

KinkyDaisy said:
I'm in. I have enough aggression this week .. i can spare a bit on the useless cumdrain.

Watch out for her cyber foot though. Wouldn't want her to kick our asses now *laughing*

stupid whores are the best. I haven't laughed this much all week.

ramonathompson said:
I never said that I was in Playboy nor am I any kind of whore or slut. Unlike yourself and any kids you may have. I'm sure they will grow up to be real sluts someday. Won't that make you proud?

They're be just like you!
Can someone translate this to English for me?

1hotfuck said:
Watch out for her cyber foot though. Wouldn't want her to kick our asses now *laughing*

She is a piece of work!

Yesterday she was going to get me!

But she didn't want Captain Kirk or Dirty Harry's help.

StupidThread.jpg

Spence99 said:
She is a piece of work!

Yesterday she was going to get me!

But she didn't want Captain Kirk or Dirty Harry's help.

Oh no! I'll watch your back :cool:

How dare she turn down their help! What a snobby bitch.

Image said:
I predict that foot of yours (citing commandment #10) is going to see more asses than a proctologist before your short Lit run is over...
And I'll add to that prediction...that big toe will have some noxious toenail fungus goin' on...

ramonathompson said:
1. Thou shall repect Ramona's views and or opinions just the same as anyone
else's.

2. Thou shall never call Ramona a liar or any other vuglar, hateful name under
any circumstances whatsoever.

3. Thou shall not steal any of Ramona's work to pass off as their own.

4. For men-Thou shall not break Ramona's heart with false hoods, lies and half
truths.

5. For women-Thou shall not make any kind of play whatsoever for Ramona's
man.

6. Thou shall not bully or make fun of Ramona or any of her friends and family.

7. Thou shall not spam, hack, or harass Ramona at any time online.

8. Thou shall thy mouth and stay out of Ramona's personal life is so asked to.

9. Thou shall not take any of the above as personal to them. It is only thee
letting off some much needed steam at the injustices in her world.

10. Thou shall get thy foot up thee ass if thee disobeys any of
commandments 1-9.
Yeah, I don't see you lasting long here.

1hotfuck said:

Shivers. Maybe we should rethink things 1hot. I mean .. a gal with balls like this must wear about a size 14 pump ..

1hotfuck said:
Oh no! I'll watch your back :cool:

How dare she turn down their help! What a snobby bitch.

I know! What's up with her?

Was she holding out for Captain Picard and William Munny or something?

She'll never get a posse together with that tude.

KinkyDaisy said:
Shivers. Maybe we should rethink things 1hot. I mean .. a gal with balls like this must wear about a size 14 pump ..

True.. her cyber presence does frighten me something awful. And you're still assuming it's a gal in the first place ;)

Back