The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Another beautiful day yesterday. The Management and I had a day out travelling over the border into the western Lake District. Stopped in Keswick and walked a little around Derwent Water. No hills as she can’t cope with them so pretty relaxing. Followed it by lunch in a cafe, baked potatoes with fillings, and a walk around the farmers market. I resisted the temptation of buying another knitted woollen jumper despite the bargain prices. So here are some pics from England this time.

Attachments

• IMG_2016-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2016-compressed.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2014-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2014-compressed.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2015-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2015-compressed.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 4
Another beautiful day yesterday. The Management and I had a day out travelling over the border into the western Lake District. Stopped in Keswick and walked a little around Derwent Water. No hills as she can’t cope with them so pretty relaxing. Followed it by lunch in a cafe, baked potatoes with fillings, and a walk around the farmers market. I resisted the temptation of buying another knitted woollen jumper despite the bargain prices. So here are some pics from England this time.
absolutely gorgeous
level walks just encounter beauty in different places than the hills

another late night w/ a good book
sweet dreams all
(or Happy Sunday where applicable)

giphy.gif

I’ll haveta catch up later.

Was a good day and got a lot done. I feel like I got everything I could outta the day.

Sex. (See my other thread for gory details)

Suzie and I a cut up a bunch of wood for kindling. Filled woodbins at the farmstand. We sold a lot of wood the last few days. Then picked up my side by side from the dealer (had maintenance done). Then mowed the lawn.

When the rain clouds came in I visited my mom. I couldn’t find her anywhere. But she was playing bingo in the activity room. She’s such a solitary and private person I was pretty (pleasantly) surprised. She won a game too.

Then back home. It was still raining, so Is been meaning to paint two signs for the farmstand addition I made earlier this year. So painted the signs.

Then skinny dipped (trying to get everything I can in before I close the pool next week. It was “refreshing.”

Made dinner and watched tennis and the very end of old school.

And now… on recommendation from a great friend here on lit, I am gonna watch a pinball documentary.
That's quite the day, W! Do you have any extra energy you can send me, please? 🙏 🤣

Back